PDA

View Full Version : A little game of tag

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:58:53 PM
Aiden giggled as he dashed out of the bar and onto the street. He looked left, and then right, deciding which way to go. Making up his mind, he turned right and ran as fast his little legs could carry him, giggles escaping from his lips.

"You can't catch me!"

It was probably a little dangerous for him to just run out like that but all Aiden knew was this was a game, a fun game at that. He glanced back, trying to see if Wei was behind him but excitement had taken hold of the boy and he couldn't stay still for more than a few seconds.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:04:28 PM
Wei burst out of the Bar and Grill, looking around for any sign of Aiden.

"Young man! Come back here this minute!" Wei shouted. Then he realized how much he sounded like his father.

Wei calmed himself and reached out to find Aiden with the Force. A sound like a boy giggling entered his mind and Wei was headed off, weaving through te crowds, hot on Aiden's trail.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:10:42 PM
Turning the corner of the street, Aiden narrowly missed running into an old man coming in the opposite direction.

"Sorry!"

He shouted as he continued his flight down the street. He was getting tired but adreneline was keeping him going. As he got farther away, Aiden saw a large sign with a picture of a dragon on it. There was an arrow pointing to the left.

"Wow!"

He breathed, immediatly adjusting his course to the arrows directions. Now the game had picked up an extra insentive. Adventure.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:16:57 PM
Wei followed Aiden's trail down the alley way, nimbling jumping over the old man. Then there was the large, bright sign of the dragon. "Oh boy..." Wei knew about kids and large, bright things. And arrows... He was headed in that direction. Wei turned the corner, running along the wall with Force boosted speed.

Why did everything have to turn into an exercise involving the Force?

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:22:14 PM
Suddenly a cloaked woman fell in step with the boy, Aiden.

"And what brings such a young one unattended outside?"

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:23:07 PM
Glancing every which way to find the dragon-- Aiden was sure it was real-- he saw another sign, this one smaller and hanging in front of a building. It had the dragon on it though, so Aiden had no hesitations in stepping in.

To his great dissapointment, all that greeted him was tables and chairs, people with drinks and food. It was exactly like the place he had come from! Not even one dragon in sight!

Disgusted, Aiden went out the door, kicking it before stomping off. Well, at least the game was still on. But he was sure Wei was close by. He had to find a place to hide.

Ducking into the alley, Aiden glanced around and spied an old cardboard box, sitting by a dumpster. There! That was the perfect place! Giggling at his cleverness, Aiden crawled into the box and pullud the flaps down, positive tha the would never be found.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:27:21 PM
It was obvious that her voice had become lost within the noise of the crowd, so Aiden didn't notice her. However, Cherice continued to follow him until he went inside a tavern. Knowing that he would soon be outside, she waited patiently, snarling at anyone who brushed past her.

Finally, the boy had exited and crawled into a cardboard box. It was all too easy!

Quickly striding over to the box, she bent over and picked it up, holding it carefully so that the flaps were facing upwards. Then, she began to walk off.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:35:39 PM
Wei looked around. A building with a dragon by the door. Wei used the Force and scanned the people inside. It took a while, but no one was in there that seemed to be Aiden. Then Wei detected a dark presence close to Aiden. And they were moving away. The Darkness made Aiden's presence harder to find.

"AIDEN!!" Wei ran in the direction he felt the darkness go in. No one was going to hur tthat kid. Wei would die first.

Krieger
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:45:39 PM
The Sith was running with the swiftness of a cat. Her sprinting was then stopped by a fist in the face the size of an overgrown watermelon. Krieger had seen the whole thing happen. The box slipped from her hands landing in Krieger's mighty hand with a thud.

"I'll be taking that." he said with his booming voice.

He then began to run back in the opposite direction of the Sith warrior, grinning, feeling warm inside

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:48:24 PM
When he felt the box being lifted, Aiden came up with a brilliant plan. He was convinced that it was Wei holding the box and he was going to give his new friend a surprise.

"One...two..."

He whispered.

"...three...BOO!"

Aiden popped his head and arms out, grinning. The smile soon dissapeared though and was replaced with a frown.

"Hey! You're not Wei! You were supposed to be Wei!"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:55:42 PM
The punch had surprised her, but it was a mere obstacle. The demoness smirked despite herself, and began to weave herself in and out throughout the crowd. It wasn't hard to follow the man - his stench wasn't one you could miss.

Suddenly, she grabbed a man and threw him into Krieger. Unfortunately, the boy had already shoved his head out of the cardboard box. He went flying into the air, stuck in the box, and Cherice reached up and guided him with the Force into her arms.

"Sh, don't worry, Aiden. I'll keep you safe."

And indeed she would. It was awhile since she had been in the company of a child, and had taken an immediate liking to him.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:58:16 PM
Wei saw a man, a woman, a cardboard box, and Aiden in the middle. Aiden flew, and the woman caught himl

"AIDEN!" Wei yelled and kicked it into high gear.

At last reaching the woman he asked. "Please put him down. This child is mine to take care of. My name is Wei Wu Wei."

Then Wei turned to Aiden. "Aiden, I was so worried. Never go with strangers, ok? I was so worried about you..." Wei mussed Aiden's hair.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:03:51 PM
OOC - Wei, you might want to edit ....

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:08:48 PM
ooc: Edit, you mean like re-write. Done.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:14:11 PM
She clutched the box tighter and turned away from Wei, beginning to walk away.

"He's not your kid," she growled. "And you automatically assume its your right to take care of him."

Now the Jedi had placed his scent all over Aiden, slightly disgusting the Succubi.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:17:53 PM
Aiden, confused, remained silent. Wei had said that they would find a mother for him and this lady said that she would take care of him. Well that was fine with him! As the woman walked away, Aiden looked over her shoulder at Wei.

"Don't worry! She said she'd keep me safe! That means she isn' a stranger!"

Well at least in his mind it did.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:21:15 PM
"I'm afraid it isn;t that simple!" Wei said. "Miss! Wait! I admit he is not mine, but I chose to take care of him out of the goodness of my heart." Wei hurried up and walked briskly alongside her.

"Can;t we talk this over?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:28:52 PM
"A child needs motherly love, and I'm afraid you can't give that to him .. No need to worry, he is in good hands."

Cherice quickly swerved in direction, heading down a back alley. Wei was beginning to get on her nerves.

"Aiden ? Do you trust me ?"

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:34:42 PM
Aiden's eyebrows knitted together as he listened to the dialouge between Wei and Cherice but as soon as the word "motherly" was used, caution flew out the window.

"Okay. Yeah, I trust ya."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:35:59 PM
"What? You think I don;t know that? Aren't you being hasty about all this?" Wei could see he was getting no where.

"I don;t even know that you CAN give him what he needs. Just becuase you are a woman does not make you a good mother!" Wei spat.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:39:31 PM
"Would you like to come home with me ?"

Shifting the box so that her right hand was balancing it on her hip, she lifted up the other and began to caress Aiden's cheek softly. His skin was soft to touch and sent a delightful tingle down her spine.

Finally, she tore her gaze off of Aiden and glared at Wei.

"Shut. Up. You have no idea how to parent a kid who lost his family ! And you have no right to insult me, Jedi."

A low growl rumbled in her throat as she forced Wei back with the Force, then glanced back to Aiden, waiting for a response. The look on her face softened immediately after looking into his wide, innocent eyes.

Krieger
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:43:17 PM
"Look, woman! You Sith are all evil! You can provide nothing but sorrow and pain for him! Motherly love,"he said mockingly"those words come from your bowels!"

He then picked up the young boy seizingly,"Kid, you're comin' with me and Wei... This woman will never be your mother."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:44:53 PM
"If you treat Aiden with the same lack of patience, and violence that you treat me, then I will be proven right. I know enough about taking care of children to know that they need a friend to play with, to listen to them, to confide in them, and I am all these things!" Wei felt his eyes get teary.

He wasn;t going to lose Aiden so quickly. Wei promised Aiden that they would be friends. Wei wasn;t going to have Aiden snatched away like this. If Aiden went with the Sith, then there was no way that Wei could make good on his promise.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:47:25 PM
"NO!"

The Succubi shrieked and dropped the box, latching onto Aiden with both hands and pulling him away.

"You don't know a thing," she hissed at Krieger, who obvoiusly appeared out of nowhere.

"Aiden, Aiden," her voice held a bit of urgency.

"I can show you home, and give you good foods with candy. Would you like that ? I have a Teacher who helped grow a garden and we can take walks there, and I'll teach you the different types of plants ..."

She tried to ignore Wei, but knew that his words would make the boy doubt her.

"I treat you with disrespect because of your previous comment. Now, stop telling Aiden lies ! You never had a child of your own !"

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:52:50 PM
The child didn't answer right away but whenshe stroked his face it reminded him of his real mother, when she was sober. Aiden nodded slowly and whispered an answer.

"Okay."

His look changed however when she pushed Wei back.

"Hey! That wasn't nice! Wei is my friend!"

But he mistook the soft look in her eyes for being apologetic.

Aiden looked at Wei pleadingly.

"Wei! She said she would take care a me like a mom! I need a mom! An' I can visit with you too! We can still be bestest friends!"

He looked at Cherice for support.

"Right?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:54:19 PM
"No, but have you? You can;t even keep calm. I feel just the way you do now. Scared and afraid because I want to take care of this little boy who has so quickly captured my heart."

Wei calmed down.

"Let him go." Wei said. "Please? We don;t even know what he thinks of all this,"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:55:31 PM
She nodded eagerly, although slightly disappointed.

"You can see Wei, although not all the time ... is that okay ? Do you still want to go home with me ? I'll teach you games to play and introduce you to other children."

Cherice brushed a strand of hair away from his eyes and watched him, waiting.

"If I set Aiden down, you or that man over there will steal him ..."

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:59:41 PM
Aiden glanced at Wei.

"Wei? See? I can still come an' see you! An' you can still help take care a me! She said!"

He liked Wei, likd him more than any man he ever had. But he had lost his mother and missed her. Cherice knew that and had offered him the one thing that he didn't know how to get. He was too young to understand anything else.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:03:16 PM
Raising a slight eyebrow at Aiden's remark, she felt relief rush over her body. Aiden trusted her, which was good ... That meant that she could finally hear child's laughter.

"Well, Wei, I guess he's come to a decision ...?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:09:30 PM
Wei was still apprehensive. Wei was Jedi, she was Sith. He knew she would probably never let him see Aiden once they left his sight that night.

"If you say so. Aiden, if you go with her..." Wei stopped. He couldn;t word it right.

"If it will make Aiden happy..." Wei said. He still wasn;t comfortable about all this.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:12:43 PM
She could sense the Jedi's doubts - well, feel them was more like it, since it radiated off of him in waves.

"Aiden, we can go now ..."

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:14:46 PM
Aiden smiled reassuringly at Wei. He looked at Cherice quickly and squirmed, trying to get down.

"I gotta say bye to Wei first!"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:20:32 PM
"Yes, of course."

She bent down and set Aiden on the ground gently, then straightened up. Crossing her arms, Cherice watched the boy, wary of the others.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:25:34 PM
He ran over to Wei and wrapped his arms around the man, the first one he had met, the one that had taken care of him. As he did his best to give a bear hug he whispered in Wei's ear.

"Don't worry. I'll come an' visit you all the time. An' we're always gonna be bestest friends! I'll be okay. Thank you for helping me. Wei...I love ya. Okay?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:34:47 PM
Wei smiled, biting back tears. "Ok, pal. I love you too. You come see me if you need anything. Or jsut think about me real hard. I'll know if you get in trouble. Just like the superheroes." Wei gave Aiden a squeeze and pushed him gently toward Cherice.

"Have fun with your new mom, eh?"

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:36:54 PM
Aiden nodded and gave him the thumbs up. He looked at Wei for a moment longer, held his gaze, and then walked back to Cherice and nodded.

"Okay."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:43:45 PM
Pheonix watched Wei and the young boy. She walked over to Wei and placed her hand on his shoulder. The connection was opened.

'Wei whats going on? Is the boy alright?'

Pheonix's gaze kept changeing from Wei to the boy to the sith and back agian. After a moment of thinking about an odd feeling about this sith beyond the dark side part she finaly placed her finger on it. A demon. Or atleast what was belived to be a demon in her world. A succumbus. She shouted out at the women in common before she even knew what she was doing. Pheonix had no idea that she was speeking in common. It just came naturaly when she became angered.

"LET THAT BOY GO NOW, DEMON!"

She pointed at the woman

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:01:24 PM
Wei snapped to attention. Demon?

"What have I done?" Wei muttered to himself. Then he stood to his full height.

"So, you kept something from us."

Ange Tot
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:39:41 AM
She had followed them but her postion was not behind Wei and Pheonix, but behind Cherice, old habits of hers kept her hidden in shadows, that is until Pheonix had pointed at Cherice and shouted at her.

"Now miss," she said stepping from her hiding spot, wearing a black shirt and shorts, "You're greatly outnumbered, you're a soul sucking demon, and...." she moved slowly slipping the dagger from the sheath on her wrist and pointed it at Cherice, "I could stab you 5 times before you could get away, now shall we discuss why you think the child should be raisedby you of all people?"

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:04:54 PM
"Look, demon. I could care less about the situation now. But by god, If you corrupt this child, I'll rip your head off and mount it on a pole!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:49:13 PM
Wei's heart skipped a beat. "Aiden, I think these grown-ups are going to have to have a grown-up talk."

Wei was hoping he would get to introduce Aiden to Ange sooner or later. Just not in this manner. "Ange! Good to see you!"

Aiden Rennure
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:36:51 PM
Aiden whipped his head around, confused, watching everyone. Now he was getting scared. People were yelling and talking about stabbing...it was crazy!

But he recognized "grown-up talk". He nodded.

"So you want me to go away until you get done?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:02:31 PM
[OOC - I would just like to point out that it's very ... unrealistic that suddenly somebody found out that Cherice is a demon. And to clear things up, she is not a "Succubus". She is a rare breed called "Succubi" that suck the souls out of people. She is the last of her kind, and nobody has ever heard of what she does except Cherice. (This statement was being directed towards Phoenix). So basically, this thread has aggravated me. And most of you Jedi are being hypocrites. You teach peace and patience - yet so many of you are willing to rip Cherice to threads.

"I could stab you 5 times before you could get away, now shall we discuss why you think the child should be raisedby you of all people?"

Does that sound peaceful, Ange ? No. Not to mention Krieger .. I don't mean to sound bitter, but this is how I feel, and I think that you all should re-read the Jedi Code and then realize why you made your characters become one.]

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:24:57 PM
Suddenly a figure appeared behind the grouped Padawans. The figure was dark for the black robe she wore covered her well. The hood was drawn up over her head and hid her face in the dark shadows. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes caught the bit of light that made it past the shadows, and reflected like broken pieces of glass. She crossed her arms over her chest...keeping her skin covered by the long sleeves which graced the velvety material.

"Padawans!"

It was spoken in a gentle, yet deep and powerful voice that echoed off the surrounding buildings around them...and hitting right into the student's ears. Her gaze then went to Cherice, and she smiled, exposing her elongated canines. She did not need to say anything else at that moment as she let the Padawans gather whom it was that they were in the presence of now...

Ange Tot
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:30:38 PM
She dropped the dagger with a metalic clang to the ground and grinned at Xazor.

"Why Lady Dawnstrider what a plesant surprise...hehehe...." she laughed nerviously, still grinning and standing behind Cherice.

OOC- Um, cherice, Ange is from WARRIORISTIC race, so she's most likely to pull a knife on a Sith then talk to one.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:33:52 PM
Xazor growled deeply and removed the hood of her cloak, her eyes set sternly upon Ange.

"I would not be smiling if I were you, Padawan Tot! That goes for the rest of you as well...."

She said, holding the same amount of sternness that her eyes did. Her arms remained crossed over her chest as she eyed the three students...now ashamed that they were even a part of the same Order as she....

Aiden Rennure
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:42:43 PM
Woah!

Aiden hadn't expected the voice and he jumped. Uh-oh. It sounded like something was wrong. Now, more confused then ever, the child looked back and forth between the new woman and the one that Wei had called Ange.

"I would not be smiling if I were you, Padawan Tot! That goes for the rest of you as well...."

Wait...did that mean him too?

""Scuse me...Am I in trouble?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:45:22 PM
Cherice took one look at the Jedi Knight and immediately bowed - a sign out of respect.

"Lady Xazor, I must say it took you some time to get here."

Her voice was stern as her cold, blue eyes glanced over at the other Jedi that gathered around her. Crossing her arms, a low growl rumbled deep within her throat. Hypocrites, they were ... Maybe now with a higher authority at hand they would learn their lesson.

"Aiden, these ... Jedi are acting out of place, trying to shove naive ideas into your innocent, young mind. Pay no heed to them, for a Knight shall put them back in place."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:49:22 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled at Aiden, the soft expression returning to her face and a smile crossing her lips.

"No young one...you are not in trouble..."

She said gently, but then her stern expression returned as she looked to the three Padawans and then to Cherice.

"Forgive me my friend...I had other matters to attend to. I apologize for these students and for what trouble they have caused you..."

The Knight said softly, looking them over once again before smiling at the Succubi. Now things would work out...once she found out everything that was going on....

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:56:24 PM
"The only thing they have costed me was the possible joy of my life."

A sigh escaped her lips, and she turned her head away from the group. The wind brushed itself against her skin as if reassuring her.

"Xazor ... If the Order is comprised of ignorant and rash padawans such as these, I pity the future of Jedi's ..."

Because of the strong "bond" the two shared, Cherice easily relayed the whole scene into the Jedi Knight's mind. Now, Xazor knew everything that had happened - and what the Succubi had felt.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:05:12 PM
Xazor closed her eyes and watched the scenes unfold in her mind. Indeed their 'bond' was strong...and it allowed the two to know things most others did not. She could feel Cherice's desires to raise this child...and a strange 'love' in the woman's body. Beautiful things wrapped around her mind. Particularly a picture of....angels...visited her thoughts. The Sith loved this picture yet hated loving its beauty. Xazor nodded and opened her eyes to view the others.

"They shall learn some respect then...and how not to be so hasty in times as such. Ange...my Brother has taught you better than that. And Kreiger and Wei..you swore to protect the innocent and not to judge others! She is right, you're being hypocritical! You owe this woman an apology....and I owe you a lesson..."

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:12:26 PM
"Listen lady. You haven't accepted me as a jedi yet. Thats your own fault and lack of doing."

Krieger peered into Xazor's eyes with disappointment.

"I do things my own way. You won't order me around. I'm no padawan. Not yet."

OCC:Look Cherice. The word "demon" was a figure of speech referring to your character being a Sith, not your "Succubi-ness". Like Ange, Krieger is a warrior. Hince the name Krieger.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:12:51 PM
Bowing her head, she let her blonde/silver hair hang in her face. Thank you ...

Now Aiden probably would doubt wanting to move in with her .. to let her be the mother he didn't have. And all because of those padawans ! Anger quickly flared up inside of her but she pushed it away. Now wasn't the time ... Until Krieger spoke.

A sudden Force grip around his neck choked him as he flew up into the air and slammed into one of the building's walls.

"You shall NEVER speak to her like that infront of my presence, do you hear ?! You came to this Order and was accepted - that automatically means you're padawan - with or without a Master. I should kill you on the spot, for your rudeness and disrespect, but because a child is present I won't !"

Her voice was so thick with rage that her words were almost a growl. Walking over to Krieger, she grabbed his shirt and yanked him up, shoving her face in his.

"Learn some manners, pig."

Letting go of him, Cherice took in a deep breath then turned to Xazor.

"No true Jedi speaks such foul words."

[OOC - Yet another OOC debate. You don't even know I'm a Sith, you didn't even write that you felt a "dark presence." In a way, you're moding ... So just leave it be, okay ? And I don't get it with all this "Warrior" crap. If you wanted to be a warrior, then you shouldn't have joined the Jedi.].

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:16:43 PM
OOC: Krieger, yes you are a Padawan...I accepted you into the Order so you are a Padawan even if you have no Master...

IC:

Xazor glared at the Padawan and shook her head.

"Listen to me and listen well...you are a Padawan of this Order and until you start acting like one...you will treated with the same amount of respect...or lack thereof...that you give to others!"

She looked to Cherice and smiled gently, nodding her way in note to her thanks....

ooc: Cherice is right...you had no clue that she was a Sith. None of you, except for Ange, possibly...knows what a Dark Presence feels like. You all are moding and I will not stand for it. End this OOC crap and end it now or I will close this thread...

Aiden Rennure
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:19:40 PM
Everyone was upset! At least it looked that way to him. Aiden clamped his hands over his ears and shut his eyes. That was better. He knew he wasn't in trouble, the lady had said so. But it still seemed that way.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:26:59 PM
"Aiden .. Oh, Aiden."

She had completely forgotten about him and felt slightly guilty. Cherice quickly gathered the child in her arms and hugged him close, breathing in his sweet scent.

"Sh, it's okay ... If you want, we can go home now, away from this mess."

Aiden Rennure
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:32:38 PM
He sighed, kept his eyes closed. This was so confusing, the little boy didn't understand it at all. Aiden nodded silently.

"Mmkay...but is Wei gonna be okay?"

He wanted to make sure that the man was going to be alright, there seemed to be a lot of trouble.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:44:31 PM
"Of course .. He has enough friends here to keep him company."

Reaching out with the Force, Cherice tried to soothe Aiden. She began to hum a little tune in hopes of cheering the boy up - he didn't seem too .. happy.

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:46:53 PM
"Forget you all. I'm outta here!" Krieger said with intensity. He walked past Cherice. "This isn't over. I doubt your 'trust' in every way woman." he whispered in her ear menacingly. Krieger was about 20 yards away and then called back to Cherice. "Oh, and by the way! If the child wasn't present, you'd have been in your grave by now! You disgust me! PIG!!!" He then turned his back to the crowd and continued to walk into the horizon and out of sight.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:50:42 PM
Aiden didn't seem to hear the man. He had, of course, but he had grown accustomed to such things with his mother. He didn't smile when Cherice began hum. Aiden knew she was trying to make him feel better but he just wanted to make everything go away.

"I wanna go. I just wanna go. I'll come back later an' see if Wei is okay."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:52:01 PM
ooc: You're ignoring the fact that you're a Jedi, Krieger....that is not a smart thing to do.

ic:

The Knight growled deeply, exposing her elongated canines. Suddenly Krieger found himself stopped by a Force cube...invisible walls all around him.

"Padawan, come back here now...."

She called to him, her voice echoing in his ears. Her gaze shifted to Cherice and then to the others....

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:57:20 PM
"Fine." Krieger said returning to the cloaked woman. "And by the way, as I see it you and I are equal so don't talk down on me, constantly calling me 'Padawan'. With all due respect, I have a name. My name is Krieger."

OOC: You people really like controlling my character without my permission don't you. That's half of my problem with you.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:00:54 PM
Xazor growled and pulled the Padawan closer to her using the Force. She set him just inches away from her face.

"I will call you what you are until you show me the respect deserved. Indeed...we are comrades...equals...but not when you do not show respect..."

She said with an edge to her words.

ooc: I was not controlling you...I could do that because I'm a Knight. It's not controlling or God-Moding as you and the others have done....

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:09:28 PM
"Leave me alone. I'm sorry if I've been rude to you. I owe you an apology, but as for her... I'm a little sceptical of her trust... You don't just kidnap a kid because you want one of your own. That's what a bond of marriage is for. That's why I've been so rude."
Krieger squatted down eye-level with the young boy. He patted him on the head saying,"Sorry if I frightened you or caused you grief. Now, I'll ask again...n-i-c-e-l-y... may I please go?!"

OOC: How in the world have I been god-moding. She is the one that held up a metric ton, 8 foot mutant with her bare hands.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:15:53 PM
"Yes....leave my presence...you have much to learn Padawan....."

She said sternly, and released the Force hold upon him...bidding him leave. She would deal with those that offered her proper respect in a manner suited for them. She would see Krieger....later....

ooc: She is an established Character..nearly a Sith Knight. You are a Padawan without a Master...and no training. You moded in all of your actions and knowledge of her....simple as that. Read the FAQ's for I am not going to argue the point any further!

Nash Stolar
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:17:10 PM
OOC: Sorry but dude, can you not read? She used the force not pure physical power.. O_o This was in responce to Krieger. btw.

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:25:50 PM
OOC:Look Nash and I quote page 3...Walking over to Krieger, she grabbed his shirt and yanked him up, shoving her face in his.

"Good luck, Wei. You'll need it." Krieger said walking away with a pounding rage of hate for the Sith woman. "Oh, I'll do my best to respect people who earn it. I have no respect for theives."

Krieger walked out of sight without interuption on his second attempt to leave.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:27:53 PM
Xazor shook her head as he walked off. It was sad to see such rage completely take over oneself.

ooc: I suggest that you talk to other established RPers here with respect as well. You will not get very far by being a "hot-shot" and by having a lack of respect for those that deserve it...

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:32:59 PM
OOC:I'll take your advice. I'll show respect to all from now on. I have nothing against you all as RPers, its the characters two clashing personalities, creating a thick rivalry.

Nash Stolar
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:34:49 PM
OOC: She dident lift you up all the way If she is smaller then you she wouldent have to..

"A sudden Force grip around his neck choked him as he flew up into the air and slammed into one of the building's walls."

Thats what I was commenting too anways. :rolleyes

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:37:16 PM
OOC: O.k. please be specific in the future. Glad we got that cleared up. Nice avatar by the way.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:20:15 PM
Goodbye, Xazor .. And once more, my thanks.

Offering a brief smile to the Jedi, Cherice turned and began to leave, ignoring the others.

"Don't worry, you'll like your new life ..."

... And the two departed (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22383) for what would be Aiden's new life.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:48:23 AM
Wei watched the two walk away. He knew that even though Cherice had told Aiden he could visit, Wei would probably never see the kid again. That's just how Sith were. All they told were a pack of lies.

"Thanks for helping me out you guys...or at least trying to. Master Xazor..." Wei's voice trailed off.

"Are you sure he's going to be taken care of? I thought Sith were bloodthirsty, and not capable of feelings like joy and love. I just don;t trust her, that's all."

Wei took in a shaking breath. "He was mistreated before. His previous mother was negelctful. She associated with bad people. I don;t want Aiden to go through that again."

Wei turned and walked back down the alley the way he came, fighting back the tears as he went.

Ange Tot
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:12:14 PM
She let Cherice and Adien leave, she turned to look at Xazor.

"I'm sorry if my actions where un-jedi like Ma'am." she said to Xazor, her voice flat and emotionless as she went after Wei as he left.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:19:22 PM
Xazor nodded solemnly and looked after the two as they left. Her heart went out for all involved....but hopefully the Padawans learned something.....

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:37:55 PM
Wei felt a lump harden in his throat. Ususally able to keep his emotions inside, Wei found that he had no skill to keep these emotions in check. Tapping into the Force, Wei ran full speed back to the Living Quarters. He just wanted to be alone and think.