PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Companion

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:05:02 PM
Marga, a 15 year old girl with firey red hair and green eyes steps into the room. Blinking for a moment, she looks around as she hands over her dagger, her only companion for months. After doing that, she heads over to bar and orders herself a diet cola. When it's handed to her, she pays for it, turns around and leans against the bar. With one hand, she tugs her shirt so its straighter and makes for a better impression on people. Then she watches and waits.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:28:36 PM
As I entered the B&G I noticed a young lady with red hair at the bar, I walked over to her "hello miss my name is Kyle Krogen mind if I join you " I said with a warm smile a droid came to get my order " I'll take a coke please " I said laying down some credits "Would you like some thing to eat umm.... i don't know your name yet."

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:32:33 PM
Marga smiles at Kyle

"I'm pleased to meet you Vai Dom. I am Marga. Something to eat sounds nice only if it's not dried foods."

Marga takes a sip of her diet cola as she looks over the room.

"So Vai Dom, what sort of things go on around here?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:48:04 PM
"I don't know very much Im kind of new here, I dont have any friends yet......." I said Taking a sip of my coke " Im searching for a jedi master to take me as a padawan, but I've have no luck.

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:53:28 PM
"You know more then I do about things here. I just arrived on planet not more then a few hours ago."

Marga at the mention of Jedi raises an eyebrow.

"Jedi are a trustworthy group except for a few. If you stay true to yourself and your friends and not fall to the temptation of the Darkside, then you will go far."

Marga goes silent for a couple of moments.

"Stay true and follow your heart Vai Dom. You can never go wrong that way.

Please forgive me for this. I am used to speaking my mind since I have had no one to talk to for to long a time.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:05:44 PM
"It's ok, thank you for your your advice, I intend to be a great jedi some day and have lots of friends" I said finishing off my coke and looking into her green eyes.

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:12:22 PM
"Being a great Jedi is nice to do, but with it comes alot of responsibility. You hold your reputation as well as the reputations of every other Jedi in your hands. If you do one thing wrong, then trouble follows you for the rest of your life"

Marga's eyes unfocus for a moment and then refocus's but at this time, her green eyes hold a slightly different look to them.

"Vai Dom, who would the best person be to talk to if I wish to have a quick run down of the things that are here and who frequents what place?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:20:01 PM
"Xazor Leo Dawnstrider would be a good person to talk to, she's a member of the jedi council and she loves to help others"I said with a warm smile.

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:22:33 PM
Marga sits in silence for a couple of moments before nodding her head slightly.

"Xazor Leo Dawnstrider. I've heard of her. She's somebody who would help the whole galaxy if she could. Where might I find her?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:29:26 PM
"Best place to find her would be the Jadi recruitment center, she hangs around there often"I said with a grin.

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:32:14 PM
Marga frowns at the mention of a recruitment center.

"Is there by chance, any other place I may be able to meet up with Xazor?? It would be preferable not to go into a recruitment center Vai Dom."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:35:52 PM
"I don't know, like I said im new here too"I said staring a the younger woman in front of me" But i'll see if i can find out for you Marga."

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:38:46 PM
Marga smiles slightly.

"That would be most appreciated Vai Dom, though you do not need to go out of your way to help."

Marga then takes a long sip of her diet cola and smiles some more.

"It is so nice to actually drink something other then rationed water"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:49:55 PM
"Water is nice but coke is better I think" I said as I smile at her"and I will help you find Xazor."

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:52:26 PM
"Yes, water is nice, but I find that coke has to much sugar in it for my liking."

Marga looks around again and smiles some more.

"So Vai Dom, do you know what important places are around here?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:00:28 PM
"Ooh theres the jedi Academy, Recruitment center, and the living Quarters and there's here and thats it" I said looking at here Blazing red hair " unless you like the sith and the empire?"

Marga Alton
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:48:28 PM
Marga laughs lightly.

"The Sith would try to recruit me and the Empire would probably try and kill me. I have no love for either of them."

Marga again looks around the room, a frown on her face. After a couple of moments, she's smiling again

Kyle Krogen
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:12:09 PM
Kyle smiled back at Marga" Would like a another diet coke there's a service droid coming ill stop him and get you one?" I siad with another kind smile.

Marga Alton
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:03:16 AM
Marga smiles slightly.

"No thank-you Vai Dom. I'm still working on the one that I have now."

Marga looks around the room again and frowns for a moment before smiling again.