PDA

View Full Version : To be a Jedi.

Aki Raa
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:21:22 PM
*sat waiting reading a large novel, she really wanted to learn from the Jedi, but it seemed they where incredably busy, so she sat and waited her turn*

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:04:00 PM
"What are you reading?"

Ask a woman's voice; directly above her. It was pleasant to hear and carried with it genuine curiosity.

Aki Raa
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:27:07 AM
*she looked up at Navaria and smiled slightly*

"It's called 'The Rivan Codex', it's pretty much the history of some made up world, that is the base of 12 other novels..."

*she smiled again and then went back to reading*

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:50:53 PM
:: Lance walked in the recruitement cente yawning lightly to see if there was any newcomer.::

"Greetings Navaria" He said giving a light bow..his gaze then turned towards...this girl...reading her novel his eyes widened and it almost seems he was hypnotized by her.

"Gah!...Ah.." He then walkd to her and touched her arm.

"Are you real?.." Lance said looking at her his jaded eyes not leaving her alone

Aki Raa
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:52:59 PM
*she looked at the...Man, who touched her, one eyebrow raised*

"No, I'm not real, I'm simply a holographic progection."

*she noticed the look on the man's face when she said that and she laughed abit*

"I'm kidding, I'm very real, or else you wouldn't be able to touch me."

Aug 31st, 2002, 02:56:21 PM
:: Lance shakes his head waking up from Laa-Laa land::

"Uh...that's right! I'm so st-pid excuse my insanity"' Lance said patting the back of his head.

"Name's Lance Stormrider" He said extending his hand

"And may I know what the pretty lady's name is" He said smiling

Aki Raa
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:43:57 PM
"Pleasure, I'm sure."

*she placed a piece of paper in her novel to save her spot and extended her free hand to take Lance's*

"Aki Narakui Raa, at your service."

Sep 1st, 2002, 09:55:01 PM
:: Lance's hand wasn't firm at all but then Kaytor appeared in his mind and he shook his head again.::

"Wow that's a pretty name...so you came here to be a Jedi?" Lance said a wide grin on his lips his hand still patting the back of his head.

Aki Raa
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:01:27 PM
*she resisted the urge to roll her eyes and sigh dramactically, for this man...No his name is Lance, seems quite too insane to be a jedi*

"No, I'm here to join the book club."
*she said it with so much sarcasism you'd have to be dumb not to notice*

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:23:51 PM
Navaria cleared her throat. The introductions between the tho was not going so well.

"Yes, Lance. She had expressed interest in becoming a Jedi. We were going to begin discussing as to ..."

Her eyes focused on Aki.

".. why she wanted to join the path of Light."

Aki Raa
Sep 4th, 2002, 01:26:12 PM
*her own eyes met Navaria's*

"I came becuase I wish to learn, I may or may not be force sensitive, but I have heard of how the Jedi have gathered knowledge from across the universe. I came to learn what I can and use that knowledge to help those who are in need of help."

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:35:04 PM
"Ah, so you seek enlightenment whether or not you can sense the Force."

Navaria smiled brightly at her admission.

"A very noble endeavor then and I wish you much luck. Even if you do not posses the potential of being a Jedi, did you still want to stay here?"

Aki Raa
Sep 7th, 2002, 05:34:16 PM
"Yes, I do."

*she stood up and smiled*

"And if it is found that I am force sensitive then I shall also ask to be trained as well."

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:42:11 PM
"Then I welcome you to the Jedi Order."

She stepped back and motioned towards the inner sanctum of the Academy.

"Please find yourself a room and a Master shall be appointed to you. They will help you to reason out if you are a Force Sensitive being or not."

Aki Raa
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:13:42 PM
*she half-bowed half-curties to Nav*

"I shall, and thank you."

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 12th, 2002, 10:31:58 PM
She returned the bow.

"May the Force be with you."

And then Navaria turned around, disappearing out the double doors and further into the temple.