PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Drink For a Bored Cizerack.(open)

Ligaurrraa
Aug 28th, 2002, 11:57:29 PM
Ligaurrraa padded softly into Yoghurts Bar & Grill on bare feet and sat herself down at an empty table. She rested her head on her chin and sighed. These Jedi boys were not pretty at all. A droid beeped a greeting, causing her to jump.

Errr...jI'll have a glassssss of waterrr, pleassse.
She watched the droid move away and sighed again.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:22:20 AM
His Mistress had left him at ShadowFaene ... with nothing to do. She hadn't informed him of where she was going, so there was no possible way he could aide her. Thus, he returned to the one place he remember being with her before, the Jedi bar. His ears swiveled back and forth as he searched for her voice amongst the crowds, but alas - she was not to be found. With a saddening expression, he sat down at one of the empty tables in the bar - taking up two seats with his hulking form - and ordered himself a 'little' food.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:36:09 PM
Wei watched the Cizeracks. Wei knew next to nothing about Cizerack males, but he knew plenty about the females. He had had lots of experience with them. Always touching him, or something. Staring at him with those eager eyes...

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:44:59 PM
Wow.

Aiden had never seen a Cizerack before and he was quite impressed. Bolting away from Wei's side, he ran to the table where Ligaurrraa sat, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi!"

The little boy greeted, enthusiastically.

"I'm Aiden, who're you?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:52:28 PM
Wei crumpled. "Aiden..." Wei wished he could have seen that one coming.

"I swear, someday, I'm going to get swamped with Cizerack women and they'll drag me away to their Pride to make me their pleasure slave," he muttered to himself.

Wei decided to get it over with and go over to where Aiden was. Wei was Aiden's guardian after all.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:45:29 PM
She smiled, reaching out and ruffling the little hyuu-manns hair.

My name jis Ljigarrrrrrrrraa. Njice to meet jyou, Ajiden.
She frowned at the approaching Jedi, but turned her attention back to the boy. Would jyou ljike to sssjit wjith me, Ajiden?

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:54:18 PM
"Boy, would I ever!"

The boy said, nodding vigorously. Aiden jumped into one of the seats . He glanced at Wei, grinning, and, in an attempt to be discreet, gave him a thumbs up sign.

"Wow! Where are you from? I'm from here but I never sawed someone like you before!"

He didn't mean to sound rude, he was just curious...and excited.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:55:56 PM
Wei soon reached the table where Aiden was sitting with the Cizerack. Wei noticed the woman frown. That was new.

"So, Aiden. Who is your new friend?" He asked, smiling.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:05:59 PM
"This is Lji...Ljigarrrrrrrrraa!"

Aiden stumbled over the accent, trying to make it sound exactly as the Cizerack woman had. Turning to Ligaurrraa, he made the opposite introduction.

"This is my friend Wei! I'm stayin' with him!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:14:26 PM
"That you are. Now, are you going to accept her invitation? It is rude to keep people waiting."

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:49:55 PM
Aiden gave Wei the "look", a cross between annoyance and understanding.

"I did assept her invitation!"

Ligaurrraa
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:55:20 PM
She laughed softly.

jI am a Cjizerrrack, jI come frrrom Carrrssshouljisss Prrrjime.
She flicked her tail, and stretched her legs under the table.
Hello Weji. Pleassse, sssjit.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:08:21 PM
Aiden listened eagerly but then caught site of her tail. His mouth dropped open and he turned to Wei, amazed.

"Wei! Did you see that!"

He was trying to whisper but unfortunatly, small children have the uncanny ability to always sound louder then they mean. To make matters worse, Aiden jerked his thumb at her tail, clearly impressed.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:11:24 PM
Wei sat down next to Aiden and nodded. "Yes, Aiden. Our new friend, Ligaurrrea here is a Cizerack. They look like people cats. They have tails and ears like cats."

Wei turned to Ligaurrrea. "Thank you for letting us sit with you."

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:03:03 PM
"Cool!"

Aiden watched Ligaurrraa with awe. This was amazing!

"I wanna go to where you come from!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:39:12 PM
Wei laughed nervously. Aiden may have been a kid, but Wei was an adult. An attractive adult to some Cizerack females. If he went with Aiden to the Pride, Wei was afraid he would never get out again.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:48:26 PM
jI thjink jyou arrre a bjit too jyoung to jourrrnejy to the Prjide, ljittle one. Majybe sssome dajy, jI wjill take jyou.
She smiled sweetly, flicking her tail more to amuse the boy.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:53:29 PM
"Really? That would be great! Did you hear that Wei! Isn't that great?!"

Aiden watched her tail, suddenly wishing that humans were born with them.

"What's it like there? At your home? Is it big?"

This was the most exciting meeting he had had so far.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:58:13 PM
Wei smiled. "It sure is buddy." Wei tried to sound more enthusiastic than he felt. Then he laughed.

Ligaurrraa
Aug 30th, 2002, 10:25:10 AM
jI am rrrarrreljy home asss mjy...busssjinessssss engagementsss take me to manjy otherrr planetsss. jI ssspend mossst of mjy tjime on mjy ssshjip.
smiles as the droid brings her water to the table.
Would jyou ljike anjythjing ljittle one?

Aiden Rennure
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:34:45 PM
"On a ship! That's great! I've never even been in one a those afore!"

Aiden smiled. He thought for a minute, deciding if he wanted anything.

"Ummm...I'll just have water, like you. Mister Jericho from upstairs at my old house said that I'm 'upposed to drink eight glasses a water every day...but I can't drink that much even though Mister Jericho said so an' he's a doctor."

He chattered away, adding irrelevant information along with his explinations.

"Do you ever gotta go to the doctor? I never ever went 'cause Mister Jericho always gave us our checkups at home. I don't like gettin' checkups 'cause then you gotta get a shot an' they hurt. Do you ever gotta get shots?"

Ligaurrraa
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:03:19 AM
She handed him her own glass, then ordered herself a new one. Djid jyou want anjythjing, Weji?

Interupted by the childs' chattering, Ligaurrraa just sat and listened, smiling
Majybe, when jI wasss a cub ljike jyourssself.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:58:02 AM
Wei smiled. "I remember I went to a different doctor for each of my checkups. Getting a shot was discipline training."

Wei laughed. "Grandpa would tell me to relax, and look at the needle as I got the shot. He said it would help me build courage."

"I guess I'll have water too." Wei laughed again

Aiden Rennure
Sep 8th, 2002, 11:00:02 AM
Aiden shuddered at the thought of needles.

"I'm not ever gonna have another shot again!"

He declared, noding his head. Clutching the glass of water with both hands, he carefully took a sip, still managing to spill half of it on his shirt. Not noticing, the boy wiped his mouth and grinned.

"You were little like me?"

He asked Ligaura, in disbelief. He couldn't believe that she had once been small, neither her or Wei. They were far too big now!