PDA

View Full Version : "As Agreed Upon By The Council ..." - Salemn Lysce

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:17:24 PM
"... I am proud to annouce our newest Knight of the Order."

Navaria rose from her Council Seat and looked through those assembled to find her. Her eyes parted through her fellow Jedi and rested upon the reason why all were gathered in Avalon this day.

"Salemn Lysce. Step forward and claim your right as a Knight of this Jedi Order."

Eldrak Gruuhl
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:20:54 PM
Eldrak touched his chin to his chest and bent forward at the waist slightly in a respectful gesture to both the Council members and the newly ordained Knight of the order. For now he said nothing, waiting for the one granted the position to acknowledge her new place in the Greater Jedi Order.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:57:25 PM
Kelt nodded to Salemn with a smile to let her know he contratulated her.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:04:41 PM
Wei clapped. Salemn was a knight. Very cool.

Estelle Russard
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:08:42 AM
Smiling warmly, Estelle also congratulated Salemn.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:24:21 AM
"Congratulations on a well deserved promotion, Jedi Knight Salemn." :)

Oriadin
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:01:26 AM
Oriadin joined his fellow Jedi in congratulating Salemn on her knighthood.

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:14:07 AM
I hoped there would be a day when I would bring forth one of my Padawans for promotion. As I looked forward into the future, I sensed Oriadin would be one - but there was much to train him on first. I believed however, it would happen and soon

Salemn Lysce
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:15:20 PM
It was as if she was in a dream. All the time she had trained as a Padawan passed before her brown eyes as she stepped forward, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach.

< Thank you ... >

Looking at the faces of her peers, Salemn realized just how much time and dedication had been put into the Jedi Order to make it what it had become.

Reaching up with a pale hand, she ran her finges nervously through her blonde hair before kneeling down.

< As a padawan, I had done my share of preserving peace and restoring justice throughout the galaxy, but I could only do so much. However, today the Council has seen me to fit to rise me to Knighthood .. And I swear, that from this day forth, no temptations can lead me from the path of light I journey. >

Rising, Salemn looked into the kind eyes of Navaria, then at the rest of the Council Members. They had rewarded her with one of the greatest gifts a Jedi could receive - hope.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:41:58 PM
::Leia bowed her head slightly in approval::

Congratulations Salemn on your knighthood.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:23:20 PM
Rising to her feet, Salemn clasped her hands behind her back. The nervousness had disappeared now with a sense of calm, leaving her slightly sure of herself.

< I now serve the Greater Jedi Order as a proud Knight, pledging my loyalty to all that exists around me within these walls. >

A smile suddenly spread across her face as her brown eyes sparkled, leaving the normally dull girl look extraordinary.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:35:14 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and clapped her hands for her friend.

"Congratulations Salemn...you deserve this..."

She said softly, making eye contact with the girl to show how proud of her the Knight was.....

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:28:38 PM
:: The Knight stood besides a wall of the temple and looked over at Salemn passing a hand through his hair a warm smile on his face.::

"Congrats Salemn and welcome to the knightnhood" Lance said giving a slight bow of the head.

OOC: Make her a party make her a party! :crack Lazy ppl!

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:29:55 AM
:: watches the ceremony from far away ::