PDA

View Full Version : A new Jedi's room

Kyle Krogen
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:40:28 PM
As I entered my room I noticed that my room was small and bare except for a couch bed and table I sat down on the couch and rested my eyes.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:44:05 PM
" Enjoying your new abode? "

The Jedi peered over Kyle's head, suprising him a bit. Kindo was perched on the opposite side of the couch, a smirk reflecting off of his face. He had snuck in to see how the new Jedi was coming about.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 31st, 2002, 03:54:20 PM
"Ooh, you startled me a little" I said with a look of suprise on my face" Im kyle Krogen and you are?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:02:46 PM
" Ki Adi Kindo, Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order. "

Kindo extended his hand outwards to meet with Kyle's.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:45:17 PM
"Very nice to meet you Ki Adi Kindo" I said taking his hand and shaking it " Im new here and im looking for a master, do you happend know a master who could take me as there padawn?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:25:17 AM
" I can help you find one. "

Kindo thoughts traveled back to when he was once searching for a master, and then to his, Maia Tharrinn. He turned his attention back to Kyle.

" If you would like, you could train with me while you await your master. I am one of the latter padawans here, so it would be a great asset to you, im sure. "

Kyle Krogen
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:45:45 PM
" Oh thats ok I think im fine for now, i'll just hang around a bit and make some friends first and maybe then i'll let you train me." I said a smile " But thanks for offering to train me Kindo."