PDA

View Full Version : A new Jedi at B&G

Kyle Krogen
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:16:17 PM
As I entered the B&G I saw a empty table in the back, I made my way to it and sat down, a droid came and asked me what I wanted "wiskey please" I said and slaped down a few credits the droid left to get my drink, finaly it came back with it I siped it and waited for something to happen.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:25:32 AM
A large hand - or paw rather - tapped on Kyle's shoulder.

"Excussse me,"

Once the Jedi had turned around, he was greeted with the view of a seven foot felinoid. The Cizerack's tail whipped back and forth behind him as he regarded the forrrda.

"jYou arrre sjittjing at mjy table," he said, nodding down towards the plate of chicken positioned to Kyle's left.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:34:44 AM
"Ooh, sorry ill move to a different table" He said as pick up his drink and stood up.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:40:32 AM
The bar was completely crowded, and it seemed like there were no other seats about. Noting this, Laar gave the man another shove on his back.

"jI djidn't mean jyou had to go."

He picked off a chicken leg and swallowed it in one.

"jYou can sssjit herrre - and tell me who jyou arrre hjyuu-man."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:47:36 AM
"Thank you very much" I said with a warm smile as I sat down again "Im Kyle Krogen Im new around here " I said tacking a sip of my wiskey " I've never met a cizerack before."

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:12:14 AM
"Kjyle, jyou arrre one of the Jedji arrren't jyou?"

He questioned as he tore the meat off of another piece of chicken, hazel eyes staring intently at the man.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:23:14 PM
" Yes I am, im trying to find a master to train me but.... I've had no luck yet and I have no freinds either" I said looking at the floor sadly.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:06:45 PM
He scrunched his nose a bit.

"What doesss a Jedji do?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 31st, 2002, 03:41:46 PM
"Jedi's are protectors of the peace, we help people and that sort of thing" I said looking at the cizerack.