PDA

View Full Version : Lost and crying....*open*

Kandis
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:07:31 PM
She cried, that's all she could do, there was nothing but darkness, her mother had pushed her into the dark to protect her, but now her mother was gone, so she cried. She stumbled through the streets crying before she came to be in front of the big building, she stopped crying and looked at it in awe, her hasel eyes still filled with tears. She just sat and continued to cry, everything was wrong and she didn't know where she was, she wanted her parents, but she couldn't find them, so she sat and cried in front of the building that's familar to her.

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:17:56 PM
A dark shadow loomed over the crying girl as she sat on the ground.

Kandis
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:22:44 PM
A shadow fell over her and she scrambled away, turning she looked up at Deigo and blinked.

"You're....Not one of the Scary Dark men, are you?" she said wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her purple coat.

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:25:48 PM
"Scary dark men?"

Diego raised an eyebrow, dropping down on his haunches until he was nearly eye-level with the little scamp. He brushed a lock of hair away, his blue eyes shining slightly in the reflected sunlight.

Kandis
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:29:56 PM
"The scary dark men, who attacked that place," she pointed at the bar and grill, "And hurt Mommy and daddy and my friends..." she sniffled and found the man's eyes to be interesting, but what had happend to her overrode her child-like interest.

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:32:45 PM
"I haven't been here for very long. I don't know about any attack here."

Diego looked at the tear-soaked little girl, half smiling. Reaching into his pocket, he fumbled about, until he pulled out an orange candy, holding it out to her.

"I'm Will. What's your name?"

Kandis
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:35:51 PM
"Kandis! Kandis....Um, thanks you." she took the candy from Will and unwrapped it in popped into her mouth.

"You have glowly eyes, like the wolfies people that Mommy and Daddy knew, are you a wolfiie person too?" she said after finishing off the candy. "Cos if you're a wolfie person, then you're cool, I'm not a wolfie person, my Mommy told me that I'm a 'saiya-jun' or somethin' like that."

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:38:46 PM
"Maybe I am"

He smiled in a wide manner.

"Well Kandis, what are you doing out here? You seem very upset."

Kandis
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:44:51 PM
"I dunno....Mommy pushed me out of the building and someone else pushed me down the dark way," she pointed to the alley she had come from, "And I was scared and I cried and then I came out and nothing was wrong...." she tilted her head to one side. "When I was pushed into the dark way, I felt something funny, right here." she pointed to her head. "Mommy says I can use my mind to do things, like the nice people in brown...But the scary dark men can use their minds to do bad stuff, and I think that's wrong..."

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 05:05:22 PM
"Well, I wouldn't put too much stock in any of that."

Diego's smile faded a little bit. The Force seemed to be an addictive drug, passed about recklessly, and even to children.

"Do you have anybody to stay with here?"

Kandis
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:52:04 PM
She looked at him wide-eyed as tears started to well up once again.

"No, I dun, I can't find mommy or daddy! Do you know them Mr. Wolfie? No, you probubly dun, you're not a scary man or one of the brown people......"

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:37:01 PM
"What were their names?"