PDA

View Full Version : GJO Board

Severen Morkonis
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:32:50 PM
Just thought you guys might want to know that the GJO board seem totaly down to me, i got red X's all over the place, it like takes about 10-15 mins to open the page fully no joke, or it could just be me?...could be just my comp, but i thought i just would pin point it out to you guys :)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:33:43 PM
Most ofd their images are hosted on a seperate server from SWFans, and it has been down for a little while now it appears.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:53:29 PM
I noticed that as well.

Master Yoghurt
Aug 27th, 2002, 11:47:45 PM
I am quering my host about it. They are working to resolve it. Will post more info as I know more.

Master Yoghurt
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:51:51 AM
After a chat with the server administrator, it appears somenone hacked into the cobalt RAQ server flooding the network with internal requests. This forced the service provider to shut the box down. A reset of the server has now been requested. Should not take to much longer I hope.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Xazor Elessar
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:28:42 AM
I too have been having problems...still. It wouldn't let me post a reply for the longest time. I clicked reload and there my reply was....seven times. Luckily for me it was in the bar and grill and I could edit my posts out. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:29:12 AM
The board works, I just don't get any images ^_^;