PDA

View Full Version : What should I do? (Wei, closed)

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:23:36 PM
She layed on her bed in her room in the LQ of the Greater Jedi order, and she got to thinking, about one thing mostly, a rainy day a few days, or was it weeks, in which she and Wei had done something for the first time. Maybe, because of that, she had gotten mad at him in the Training Grounds, or maybe not. She sughed and wondered if he was around at all, she sent her full attention into the force to search the living Quaters for one person, Wei Wu Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:30:25 PM
Wei Wu Wei sat on the roof, looking up at the sky. Life was so strange. Wei had thought about Ange and what had happened between them. So much to consider. It was a little confusing. But not too terribly confusing. his stomach tightened up. Anxiety enveloped him and he sprang up, turning toward the stairs that had gotten him onto the roof. He needed to take care of something. It wasn't just a something, it was a someone. A special someone. Wei walked resolutely down the stairs and down the hall toward the one person that needed him now: Ange Tot.

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:33:31 PM
She opened her eyes and sat up immediatley and headed for her door and opened it. She looked down the hall and saw Wei coming and she smiled. She stood in her doorway and waited from him to come instead of running to him, becuase that whould just show that she was weak, and she didn't want him to think of her in that way.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:37:51 PM
Wei saw Ange standing in the doorway. "Ange! It has been a while, hasn;t it?" Wei said, stopping in front of the door.

"Got anything you need to talk about? I think it might be good if we talked. I haven't seen you in a while."

Wei scratched the back of his head nervously, sending his ponytail swishing.

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:41:49 PM
he was nervious, so she smiled.

"Actually, yes, I do have something I need to talk to you about, come in." she said stepping into her room.

her room is plainly furished with a small japanese style tea table with sitting pillows in the far right corner, and her bed merely consisting of a matress on the floor, she sat on the 'bed' and patted right next to her for Wei to sit down.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:46:14 PM
Wei moved to the bed and sat down. "Ok. What is it?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:49:33 PM
"Ahem."

she cleared her throat, she didn't want to start blushing or giggling while she was half way through this, her green eyes mets Wei's eyes.

"Did what we do, on that rainy day, did it mean anything to you?"

she looked down at her lap after asking that, expecting Wei to laugh at her, or say something rude.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:55:03 PM
Wei smiled as he remembered that night. The closeness. The just being with her.

"Of course it did. I love all the time I spend with you. I wish we could spend more time together. What happened that night, well, it happened. And I don't regret it. I would have enjoyed that night regardless of what we did. It isn;t the things that I do with you. Just being around you is what I love most about when we are together."

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:59:32 PM
She looked up at him, and just started to cry.

"Wei.....I, I have the same feelings, it doesn't matter what I do with you, it's just being with you tha's so wonderful....."

she started to wipe away the tears that started to flow with the back of her hand.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:04:34 PM
Wei embraced her and held her tight. "My poor sweet girl. Just let it out. Go ahead and cry."

Wei held her and listened to her sobs. She meant so much to him.

Ange Tot
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:43:36 PM
She just cried, and she didn't care if Wei though she was weak because of that, that fact that he cared was fine enough for her.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:08:31 PM
Wei rocked her back and forth a moment more befire gently lifting her chin so he could see her eyes. "You poor dear. My poor heart-broken sweetie-pie."

Wei kissed her gently. "No more tears. I'm here for you."

Ange Tot
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:51:13 AM
She sniffled, and smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry about in the training grounds too....I haven't been feeling well lately..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:07:42 PM
"No, that was fine. I was afraid I had hurt you." Wei set Ange in his lap and rocked her like she was an infant. "I love you. You know that, right?"