PDA

View Full Version : Kindo Revealed (Jedi Master Please Respond)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:45:01 PM
Ki Adi Kindo was walking calmly through the Temple, meditating even has he strolled along. He approached the High Council of the Greater Jedi Order, the highly respected and trained group of leaders so many depended on. He entered the Council Room, the group of knights and masters turning their attention towards him has he entered.

" High Council, has always it is great to be in your presence. I seek something on this day, to let you know something, I wanted to say thank you, for being there for me when I needed you most. Whenever I yearned for acceptance, love, kindness, you gave it unto me. You have all taught me so much, and I am for ever grateful. It it is possible, could a Jedi Master, someone very advanced in the ways of the Force, mentor me? I have my Master, Maia Tharrinn, but I would love if a Master would mentor me has well. Is it possible? "

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:31:27 PM
"To clarify for us gathered, you wish an actual Jedi Master to help in your training?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:49:15 PM
" Yes. "

Many seemed confound by his sudden request, but there was meaning within his question, reasons for his choices.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:03:18 PM
"Well, we are all comrades here. Who was it that you wish to train you?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:14:17 PM
" It matters not to me, any Jedi Master would be fine. I am stll being trained by Maia Tharrinn, but if a Jedi Master were to mentor me, it would be a great asset to my training. "

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:57:07 PM
OOC: Just finished reading your PM.

IC:

::Verse leaned up against the wall and yawned slightly. He had stayed up late and was tired to say the least.::

"I am not a Master yet, but I am alot more skilled than most of teh Knights here. I would be willing to help if you wish."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:13:22 PM
Kindo turned his attention from the High Council Members to Verse, who had just volunteered to help him.

" That would be great. "

Kindo knew Verse to be a skilled Knight, and his assistance would be a valuble asset to his training. He bowed to the Council, thanking them for there time. He then turned and bowed to Verse, and the two walked off discussing the training.