PDA

View Full Version : New and Alone.

Methone Natalliee
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:43:06 PM
Methone walks into the bar and grill. she looks around and finds a seat at the bar. she sits down and orders a coke, then she begins searching for someone to talk to. she blows a few whisps of blond hair off her face. If I don't find somebody to talk to soon, I might start talking to myself, she thought with a chuckle. that was her biggest passion: talking. she started tapping her foot impatiently, hoping somebody would notice her, before she had to go find somebody to talk to.

I don't wanna freak anybody out, she thought. I just need somebody to talk to.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:54:00 PM
Wei noticed a girl looking sort of anxious about something. Concerned, he went over and sat across from her, as was his style.

"You look fidgety," Wei said. "Something wrong?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:56:56 PM
As I entered the bar I noticed a lady siting with a man at bar I walked over and sat down next to them and said with a smile "Hello im Kyle Krogen im kinda new here mind if I join you?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:10:56 PM
Wei looked at him. Wei hadn;t thought to ask her is he could sit with her. "It's up to her."

Methone Natalliee
Aug 28th, 2002, 05:44:47 PM
methone grins. "of course, you can both sit here! I'm new too, and I was just looking for someone to talk to." She giggles in spite of herself. I guess I won't hafta talk to myself after all.
she stops giggling when she notices wei and kyle staring at her strangely. "sorry" she mumbles. There i go, freaking them out already! She gives them a small apologetic smile.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 05:55:22 PM
Wei smiled. "Well, that's what I am here for."

Wei paused for a second then smiled again. "No need to be sorry. Everyone deserves to laugh. I laugh alot myself."

"My name is Wei Wu Wei." Wei offered his hand for her to shake.

"And you are?"

Methone Natalliee
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:11:24 PM
*takes his hand and shakes it* "Methone Natalliee." she glances at kyle. "and you are...?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:19:43 PM
"Nice to meet you, Methone." Wei looked around for the serving droids. There were none to be found.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:21:49 PM
"Im Kyle Krogen nice to meet you Methone natalliee" I said with a warm smile, than a droid came and asked us what we wanted" Wiskey please... want a drink Wei ill pay for it?" I said smiling again.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:25:37 PM
"Water. It's free, so no one has to pay for it." Wei smiled. "Water is good for you."

Wei laughed. "So, what brings you two to the Bar and Grill? Hungry? or just looking to have some fun?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:31:53 PM
"Oooh, you know just trying to make a couple friends," I said as I siped my wiskey "What about you Methone?"

Methone Natalliee
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:27:18 PM
"Me, too. I'm trying to make some friends. But I havta warn you, I'm really hyper!" She grinned. I think I'm gonna like it here!

Kyle Krogen
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:15:27 PM
"I'll be your friend Methone" I said with a friendly smile,"And I'll buy you a coke if you want another?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:12:56 PM
" Put me on your friends list. "

Kindo approached the group, making his presence known to all at the table. The Jedi bowed towards his good friend Wei, then extended his hand outwards to meet with Methone's.

" I am Ki Adi Kindo, Jedi Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order. What is your name? "

Kyle Krogen
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:04:08 PM
"Hello My name is Kyle Krogen, Its nice to meet you Ki Adi Kindo" I said with a smile" and I would be happy to be your friend."

Methone Natalliee
Sep 4th, 2002, 02:35:51 PM
Methone was now grinning from ear to ear. she had never expected people to be this nice. she shook kindo's hand and said, "pleased to meet you." Kindo sat down and she said, " would any of you like something to eat? I'll buy." She called a serving droid over and ordered another coke.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:42:54 PM
"I'll have steak please, and thank you for you kindness methone"

I said with very warm smile.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:42:54 PM
"I'll have steak please, and thank you for you kindness methone"

I said with very warm smile.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:44:23 PM
"I take a steak please and thank you for your kindness"

I said with a warm smile.

Methone Natalliee
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:44:57 PM
OOC: Geez, how many steaks do ya want?!? lol :)

IC: Methone smiles back. "You're welcome." After a while the droid reappeared with kyle's steak and methone's coke.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:50:01 PM
OOC:Sorry My computer was having some proplems and it made it come out three times :)

"Tell me little about your self Methone and I'll tell you about my self" I said looking Methone With my light green eyes.