PDA

View Full Version : I Need A master!

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2002, 11:22:10 AM
As a lone figure entered the recruitment center, he trips on his boot laces and falls flat on his face. He got to his feet and dusted himself off. "Hello is anyone here?"

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:10:38 PM
A friendly hand assisted the newcomer to his feet.

"Careful there, my friend."

She stood up to her full height, a very not impressive five feet six inches tall and smiled.

"My name is Navaria Tarkin, a Knight and Council Member of this Order. Why is it you seek the Jedi this day?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:02:52 PM
"Thank you, I'm kind of clumsy. I'm here to find a master but I've had no luck yet - maybe you know a master who could help me?"
He said as he sat on a nearby chair.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:33:53 PM
"Ah."

She said in understanding.

"You want to dedicate your life as a Jedi."

Navaria looked at him thoughtfully.

"Why? If I may ask."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:57:09 PM
"I have these powers I can't control..... and I really want to be able to control for the good of a living creatures" I said with a shout "but I still need a master."

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:39:29 PM
A look of concern crossed her face.

"Did anything unfortunate come about from this lack of control?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2002, 10:08:44 PM
"Yes I was walking down a street, I started feeling weird but i didnt care so I walked on, then I bumped into this guy and knocked him down and when I put my hand out to help him up him up I sent him across the street with a force push, I was in jail for six months."

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:06:06 PM
"Then I'll see what I can do... Right now, you had a long journey. I think it is best for you to find a room here and rest. If you are feeling more social later, you can always find a shuttle going to Arcan IV. Plenty to see and do there."

She gave him a small smile.

"I suggest the Yog's of course. Many of your soon to be fellow Jedi reside there often."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:05:26 PM
"Thank you " He said as he took a bow and left feeling much better about himself.