PDA

View Full Version : Justice of the sabre (Open challenge)

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:44:25 AM
Satine stays crouched in the shadows, waiting for the Sith he had been trailing to show up. He had been watching him for a while now, and now it was time to confront him. Keeping one hand holding his unlit sabre handle, and the other on the handle of his SOCOM, Satine takes a deep breath, startign a Jedi breathing excercise while he was waiting...

Isaac Paine
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:14:28 PM
:: I entered the alley way and looked over my shoulder, something was not right. I could just feel it. It was like someone watching me. I had other things to deal with though, Red had picked up a force trace around here and the soft clicking in my glove was getting louder. I drew my staff and didn't bother with extending it. It had been a while since I'd fought without my robes on, but I'd sworn never to touch the red robes again. They were tightly shut away by Red. I turned the corner and now the clicks were almost at a constant rate now. I was either right in font or right behind him, cuz someone was not but five meters away from me.::

Alpha
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:26:27 PM
Satine smiles, and steps from the shdaows, his black clothes showing why he had blended so well. Seeign the staff, Satine grins, and puts up his sabre, unsheathing the two swords from his back, still not saying a thing.

Isaac Paine
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:53:08 PM
:: Wow... a sith with an attitude, almost honorable, I found little of those these days. I didn't return the smile the man had on his face but simply placed one hand on the other end of the compact staff and it slung out from both sides. The emperor had made sure that even his apprentice Darth Vader would've been sweating after fighting us with our precious staves. This staff had slowly been known to me as another part of my body, it was just like punching a guy when I felt the head of the staff ram into someone's face. But that had been when I was a guard, and the emperor had given us men to kill for training.
The two ends now made the staff a good foot taller than me. I would obviously need both ends to deal with this man's swords, my own black armor was good but I knew how strong Sith could get when angry... I'd felt it before... But back to business.
I stepped to the side slowly with my staff pointed towards the man. Any time this man wanted to call mercy, I'd be sure to knock his head off with a clean swipe.::

Alpha
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:40:12 PM
"What is your name?" Satine asks, the silver haired Knight circling Isaac, his swords ever ready.

Isaac Paine
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:16:03 PM
:: For I second I thought about it, what was my name? And what was my name to a sith I planned on killing? Did it matter, this man was already dead in my mind. Oh well, this is what I'll consider his last request.::

I call my self Isaac, Isaac Paine. And you?

:: I might like to know his name, maybe I'd keep a log of all the sith I'd kill. Probably keep things a bit more organized for Nemesis. I followed in step with the man. Anytime he wanted to start this dance I'd be ready. I guess we just had to deal with formalities first. That's usually not a very sith like tait, unless they plan on boasting and I'd seen none yet.::

Alpha
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:19:19 PM
"The name's Satine Capashen, Jedi Knight." Satine says, suddenly jumping at Isaac, both swords coming down at once.

Isaac Paine
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:25:45 PM
:: tHe staff was twirled so fast it looked like a solid circle, I twisted my wrist a bit and a solid sphere moved before Satine's eyes as his swords were throw backwards. The move was all in defense, I no longer had any intention of fighting or hurting this man. Red would need to learn from now on the difference between the light side and the dark side before she started to tell me to go hunt. I backed up and let my staff withdraw as Satine regained his balance.
How fortuanate those with the force were, I had been taught by the emperor himself how to balance like that without the benefit of the force. It was much more of a pain then it looked. I stared at Satine for a moment, lowering the staff. I was a bit dissapointed that none of my vengeance would be dealt tonight... but then it had been festering for so long, why couldn't it fester some more? I stepped back some more. I wasn't sure if an apology was due or what but if he didn't ask, I wouldn't bother. I tapped my wrist slightly, informing Red of my return.::