PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Requests (Lord Soth)

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:46:14 PM
Wraith was still intrigued from when he felt the presence of the death knight back on Naboo. There was something evil yet extremely powerful about him. Wraith wished they would meet again, for he felt like he had business to discuss with him, urgent business. Wraith walked the streets off corucsant next to a neon lit bar. Should he go in, no, he would wait. Wraith would enjoy the cold darkness for a while.

Lord Soth
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:35:22 PM
As the dark cloaked figure Wraith walked the dimly illuminated streets of Coruscant, a slight chill in the wind seemed to pick up around him. The all familiar scent of roses wafted on the night air as he came to stand in front of a very well known and frequented tavern in the northern sector. A distinctive scent he recalled smelling on Naboo...One of sweet Death!

A deep and Foreboding evil fell over his sences as he quickly scanned the area and the adjoining buildings that were built on top of one another from years gone by...Oddly there was nothing to indicate he was being followed or tracked. Perhaps it was a cruel trick that the mind often played on one when alone or on the edge. For long moments the feeling pervaded over the young mortal man. Shadows seemed to dance on their own accord as the holo-lamps flickered off and on. Yet there was no one in sight that matched the description of the Dark Knight he had seen only a week prior.

"Your mind calls to me mortal...Why is this so?" Came a smooth even voice from behind Wraith. Somewhat startled and upon turning, Wraith's gaze fell on a faint shadowy silhouette of an armored man casually leaning against the tavern wall. The being's eyes glowed with unholy red hue...It was none other then the Death Knight himself...Soth Nuevole!

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:55:31 AM
Wraith was startled to see the figure standing behind him that went undetected. Then the same blackness came over him as he felt in Naboo. "Death knight, I presume. Who are you, and what business did you have back on Naboo with Tomak, one of my lower enemies? I didn't get the chance to finish him off becuase he left so soon." Wraith moved ever so closer to get a better glimpse of the man, for Wraith felt he was being manipulated by this person.

Lord Soth
Aug 27th, 2002, 12:04:38 PM
A wiry smile crossed the Death Knight's face as the Wraith inched his way closer to Soth. It was not wise to provoke a Vampyre, let alone death when it was starring you right back in the face. Often, in the recurring past of the dark master, many a mortal man thought as Wraith had. Letting curiosity get the better of them only to find out far to late that fatality and life were close kin. Cursing their last breath as the cold clammy hands of death took hold of it's unsuspecting victim. Indeed, Wraith was now venturing down that wrong path, only moment's away from his own demise!...

"That is close enough outlander..." Soth word's were firm and to the point, his eye's still ebbing the same stark red hue. Wraith was surprised to see that strange and mysterious knight's lip's did not move when he spoke to him. Word's that were intercepted by Wraith's mind, echoing like voice's in a vast cannon rift he now stood in...Alone.

"My name is "Soth Nuevole," My curious friend..." The Death Knight's very own name pounded in the ear's of Wraith in a dull throbbing pain at it's pronunciation.

As for Tomak, he is my understudy...What grievance's you have with him, you can take up with me mortal." The Dark Knight finished his word's in low lethal tone's as Wraith paused in his step's.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:59:19 PM
Soth's words paralyzed Wraith as he tried to move. "I do not wish to take up any charges with you whatsoever death knight. But for some reason I am mysteriosuly drawn to you. I cant explain it, but your presence provokes me. Tell me, could you possibly take me as your apprentice?" And with that, Wraith got the strength to step back severl feet, staring coldy at Soth.

Lord Soth
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:06:30 PM
The Death Knight studied the man for long moment's...Reading his true intent's that were hidden to most, unseen by other's that had not the power to look within the mind, and the soul...

Soth pressed himself off the wall with a shoulder as he came to stand up right in front of Wraith. His youthful face and striking feature's were most deceptive when it came to his true year's as a Creature of the Damned...

Yes, there was a sincere desire that was most evident in this man eye's...Wraith's open mind whispered the underlining motive behind his curious eye's with the Death Knight...

"I see...Precisely the reason in which I have sought you out..." Soth folded his pale hand's behind him as he walked within feet of Wraith, looking directly into his eye's as he continued.

"However, my question to you mortal is this..." Soth paused momentarily, his eye's cooling and returning to their natural color.

"Are you up to the task outlander? Do you believe in yourself enough to take on the demand's and responsibilities under my strict tutelage?" Soth then walked a full circle around Wraith, looking him over like a potential prospect. Slowly the Death Knight came to stand once again in front of the man.

"Do tell my friend...I wish to know from your own mouth." The Vampyre then awaited his reply.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:37:56 PM
Wraith stood unmoved by the advance of the death kinght. "Of course, you forget I am a Sith, and have underwent a many of tasks. I would be entirely devoted to your cause dark one." He could feel Soth prying into his soul and mind. He was searching Wraith out. Wraith would reveal everything he had if it came down to it.

Lord Soth
Aug 27th, 2002, 11:10:46 PM
"Yes, of course...I will be anticipating your arrival then young one..." The Dark Master slowly removed his hands from behind him, reviling an ebony data pad that held the coordinates to the Shrine on Roon. Oddly Wraith had the feeling that this meeting was somehow predestined, as if the Death Knight had somehow known all along that their path's were to cross on this moon less night...

"Come...I assure you no harm will befall you...My word of honor outlander...The choice is now in your hand's." Soth finished coolly as he handed Wraith the black pad that held everything he needed to know on the whereabouts of the Shrine of the Damned

http://pub49.ezboard.com/bshrineofthedamned

Soth then turned abruptly from Wraith, leaving him with his own thought's to what he inquired of the Death Knight...His future, his destiny now lay literally in his hand's...It was fate, no less...