PDA

View Full Version : please read before applying

Khendon Sevon
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:17:10 PM
Please (at least) provide the following information:

Character Name
Your Roleplaying Background
Division of the Services You Wish to Serve In (Navy, Intel., Ground Forces, Fighter Corps., etc., etc.)

Maal Lah
May 7th, 2003, 03:58:06 PM
Kell "Carrot" Elgrin
I have never, ever, ever played a RPG in my very short life.
On the other hand, I know a hell lot about Star Wars. I've read all the novels(I'm not even joking) even the cr*&%y ones like The Crystal Star. I play the CCG (Both Regular and Jedi Knights). I'm a writer for NJOE.com.The only other SW site I post at is Spark of the Force.
The main reason by which I am applying at this here group is because I was interested in this stie by a friend who also posts here.
As for me myself, I'm weird but I'm sort of nice and I like to bite Mountain Dew cans
Now for the last part of the *vital* information. I wish to serve in the Fighter Corps.because being a fighter pilot is cool and assuming you use the TIE Defender, the starfighters rock.

Telan Desaria
May 7th, 2003, 04:00:35 PM
- me -

Supreme Commander, Imperial Soverignty

We use Defender IIs as our mainstay fighter. Join us!

Khendon Sevon
May 7th, 2003, 04:01:01 PM
*cough cough* well... our fighters can kick the defender's <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>... is that alright?

lol, i'll give you access to the training board right away.

Telan Desaria
May 7th, 2003, 04:04:32 PM
reply to the damned thread, Khen

Admiral Lebron
May 7th, 2003, 06:33:05 PM
Yes and I can probably field about 3 star destroyer groups for one of your fighters.:p

Telan Desaria
May 7th, 2003, 06:34:38 PM
Bah!

I'm the baddest Imp mo fo in the galaxy, you know that!

(did I get that right???)

Sean Piett
May 7th, 2003, 06:40:11 PM
Naw, Federacy technology is leagues ahead of either of you :)

We can field you a better fighter, Carrot. You're certainly welcome here.

Telan Desaria
May 7th, 2003, 06:56:20 PM
Yes, but I have more capital ships...more planets....more money....larger population base.....

Just a tad arrogant, aren't I?????

Admiral Lebron
May 8th, 2003, 01:19:06 PM
My ground troops are unmatched in combat.

Park Kraken
May 9th, 2003, 03:16:16 PM
-Me-
I am very new here, signed up about 5 minutes ago. Still getting used to this site. I am a member of SOFT, and a member here went on a recruiting drive. Being that I love RPGing, but have never found a good site, I hope that my 1.5 year search is finally over. As for my Imperial background, I command the Super Star Destroyer Tormentor. I have been rogue for the past 1.5 years, searching for a suitable group to join. I like to model myself as a Warlord Zsinj type commander in most aspects.

Maal Lah
May 9th, 2003, 03:37:46 PM
Hey, Kraken, this is Tsavong_Lah from SotF .I changed my name here. Glad to have you join the Imperial Federacy. We have the best starfighters, the best research, and the best fleet.

Sean Piett
May 9th, 2003, 03:58:45 PM
Welcome to SW fans, then. Most of the members here use AIM (Aol Instant [M]esenger.) You can get it from http://www.aim.com/index.adp

Super Star Destroyers, being large ships, aren't an asset that people start out with here at SWFans. In fact, I think that only one group currently has a SSD.

You should read the fleet rules. Common sense and realism (Star Wars realism, not Milky Way realism :p ) are the core of our fleet roleplaying.

Anyways, I can't speak for the leader. He'll be the one to make the choice.

Admiral Lebron
May 9th, 2003, 05:35:55 PM
The best technology perhaps.. but not the best soldier.

Khendon Sevon
May 9th, 2003, 07:07:29 PM
Welcome to the Federacy, Kraken.

I'm sure your stay with us will be fruitful. As of right now, we contain the most experienced and tested of fleet commanders, and we'd be happy to add you to our ranks.

I, Khendon Sevon, am the Imperator of the Federacy.

I've given you access to our training facilities, you will find a thread located within entitled "basic training: Kraken"

If you could, IM me as soon as you have AIM installed (if you don't already), my AIM SN is "hakrbuddy"