PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Jedi Knight Promotion!!!

Xazor Elessar
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:57:10 PM
Xazor walked into Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill with a huge grin on her face. Finding her way to a table, she climbed up onto it and cleared her throat....getting the attention of all those gathered in the establishment.

"Greetings everyone......this day I wish to announce the ascension of my very own Padawan. Congratulations, Knight Chance!"

She clapped and so did everyone else in the room. The Garou had tears in her eyes as she got down from the table and awaited the arrival of her ascended student.....

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:12:51 PM
Wu Wei was sitting in a booth when he saw Miss Xazor stand up and shout out about one of her student's promotion.

"Good for him," he murmured. Wei didn;t know Chance, so he wasn;t too terribly excited. But he was still happy for Chance all the same.

Chance
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:18:49 PM
Chance slowly walked torward Yog's Bar and Grill when he heard a tremendous clapping sound within. The Blind Knight sauntered forward again, hands out and watching out with the force.

Soon, Chance found the door and entered, surprised at the fact that the guard did not ask for his weapons. The boy's white ears swivled back and forth as well as his eyes under the dark satin cloth.

He saw several grey glowing forms as well as several white glowing forms. He noticed one particually bright glow and knew it was Xazor imeadatly.

"Hey... What's the clapping for?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:22:04 PM
Xazor saw Chance enter the Bar and she immediatly went right toward him. A smile lit up her lips....but then faded as she remembered that he could not fully enjoy the party due to his lack of sight.

"It's for you! This is a party to celebrate your ascension to Knighthood!"

She said warmly, then wrapped her arms around him once again. Her heart was sad that he was no longer her Padawan....but grown in the ways of the Force....and now a Knight. But she was overjoyed that he had gotten this far.....and now could serve the Order by her side...training students and instructing others in the same ways that he learned......

Zeke
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:44:15 PM
Zeke put a bottle in Chance's hand and clapped him on the back.

"Way to go!"

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:50:59 PM
Cold eyes evaluated Chance and his master from the vantage of a faraway table.

Chance
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:04:28 PM
Chance returned the warm embrace from Xazor with his own little smile. "I cant belive that I've gotten this far... it was hard as living in the past!" He exclaimed, taking a sniff from the bottle Zeke handed him.

It smelt oddly of Orange Juice, but that was cool!

Then he felt someone watching him, although he could not tell with his new sence of vision. Everyone looked alike, The boy had to discern who as who by their voice alone. Ears swivling around and sometimes flattening against his skull. Chance grinned.

"Wow.. all this for me.."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:10:03 PM
:: Lance raises a glass::

"For our new Knight!" He says bringing it back down and taking a sip of his Ale

"Congrats buddy you deserved it"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:41:34 PM
"That you do. You worked hard," Wei said from his booth as Chance passed by.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:54:24 PM
"Congrats Chance."
Maia said with a happy grin. :)