PDA

View Full Version : Questions (Verse, any Dawnstriders)

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:08:34 AM
JaAku walked into Yogs bar, looking around. He did this out of habit, always looking for the "enemy", planning your next attack. This time he was actually looking for someone, the one known as Verse. He sniffed the air lightly, trying to get the scent of the Garou Jedi, since he didn't see him. Walking to the bar, he ordered his favorite "meal", a glass of vodka.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:14:33 PM
The Knight Xazor, entered the Bar and Grill and looked about for friends....but there were not many people in the establishment at this hour. Her eyes rested upon a Padawan of the Order....Ja Aku. Smiling, the Garou Knight made her way over to him and gently placed a hand upon his shoulder.

"Greetings.....may I join you?"

She questioned softly, waiting for an invitation to sit as to avoid being rude...

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:06:44 PM
He quickly stood and bowed slightly, another of his habits from long ago. He smiled.

Of course, Lady Dawnstrider... Chuckles I was actually just looking for your father. I have somethings I wish to ask him.
He sat back down, taking his drink from the tender. He raised an eyebrow to Xazor. Would you like anything?

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:17:56 PM
::Verse entered the bar and saw his daughter with a new Jedi. He made his way to the table.::

"Am I interupting?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:33:57 PM
Stood up again, smiling politely.
You are Verse? My name is Ja'Aku Jinn. I wanted to talk to you, sir. About my sister Daejina, I believe you knew her.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:41:55 PM
::Verse nodded::

"She and I were Mates. We had a child together. He is a Sith now. She is dad and gone. What do you wish to speak about?"

::Verse didn't wish it to sound mean. He missed Deajina. So many times he wished he could change what they did and didn't do. Would have been better to her. Much better. That was the past though.::

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:48:54 PM
I just wanted to know a bit about what she was like...I only knew her for a short time before she passed....And, I wanted to meet the man my dear sister loved. He smiled. I would guess you are a strong man of body and mind to put up with a Jinn woman... He laughed a bit, sitting down. You're welcome to sit with us.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:09:24 PM
::Verse nodded and took a seat.::

"Where to start........"

::Verse took a deep breath and ordered a drink.::

"I wish I could say she was innocent and a saint. Dear lord knows that is not true. She was a flirt and loved to cause trouble. Some would say she was down right evil. I knew the real her though. She was very tender hearted. She just didn't want people seeing it. She covered it with harsh words and actions. You know how your family is. What choice did she really have? When we were alone...man..."

::Verse smiled and wipped a tear from his eye.::

"She had this smile. It said 'Ok, I know I am in trouble, but I love you!'. It could melt a person's heart. She loved our child. She wanted to make people believe she was tough. You had to know her to know the truth. She was alot more kind and caring than most people. She just fell in the wrong crowd, I loved her more than I can tell ya kid. She would do anything for her loved ones. I would do anything to bring her back. That is no lie. If not for me, then for our child and her friends. She was loved. You would have loved her boy. She was a great person. One of the best."

::Verse wiped his eye again. It was the first time sence Dae's deathhe had talked openly about her like this.::

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:28:19 PM
He listened intently as the Garou spoke, a soft smile on his face.
I am very glad that she was loved and so well cared for while she was alive. Thank you Verse. I am sure if Daejina were here, she would be very happy and safe with you. Maybe she would have even come to the Light. He bowed his head slightlyI am sorry for your loss. I feel slightly resposible, if it wasn't for our families involvment in the wars back home, she would still be with us....

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:37:28 PM
::Verse only shrugged::

"Only Gaia knows. She is happy where she is though."

::Verse laughed softly and looked at the cieling. Dae turn to the Light? Verse doughted that very much. She did have a mean streak in her. That was what caught his eye though. What kept him close. She was free. Something Verse never was. When he was with her he was finally free from his life. Verse sighed. It was the curse of a Jedi. Make sure everyone else is happy, but lose your own. Tough road to walk.::

"Besides, Dae would like it better where she is. She is free of pain and sorrow. She is free."

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:55:36 PM
Yes she is. She died in a great battle, went down fighting.... He grinned. As any Jinn would do, defending her home and her honor.
He raised his glass. To Dae and all the others who have gone before us. May we all be free someday....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:11:17 AM
The Knight listened intently...wondering why Verse spoke so openly to strangers and never to her. Sighing, she shook her head and looked about the bar.

"I need to....go find Marcus and speak to him about...training."

She said softly, then got up and bowed to her fellow Jedi....and then left quietly....

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:44:35 AM
::Verse sighed.::

"If you must Xazor....i"

::Verse looked up again.::

"She doesn't understand. She never knew Dae. You did. Guess she didn't know you are my brother-in-law. That makes you her uncle as well. Dae would have liked us to stay close. Sh ebelieved in family."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:47:56 AM
Xazor turned back to her father and nodded.

"I must...."

Her eyes turned to the floor and then she made her way out of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill......perhaps to think.......or meditate. In the end, she would always wonder why her Father never spoke to her of the past and such things....

Dae Jinn
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:53:35 AM
*walks in and hears a little of what Verse said and smiled slightly. She came over to the table and pulled up a chair. Winked at her brother.*

I guess that makes me her auntie then.
*She smiled softly at Verse* It's nice to hear such wonderful things from the mouth of a Dawnstrider. I know that your son is not a big fan of our family.

JaAku Dama
Aug 27th, 2002, 10:03:50 AM
Raises an eyebrow then grins at his sister

Well, we have one Dawnstrider on our side, Daetana. It's a start.
Raises his half-full glass. Going to buy your brothers drinks?

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 27th, 2002, 10:04:31 AM
::Verse shrugged::

"He isn't a big fan of Dawnstriders as well. The only one he likes is Xazor."

Dae Jinn
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:10:27 PM
*rolls her eyes and calls a droid over*

That doesn't surprise me....that boy is full of hate for everything it seems....
*the droid beeps as it scuttled over.* Two vodkas, bring the bottles. And what-ever my "brother" Verse wants.