PDA

View Full Version : The Drunk Wookie

Chewie
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:35:21 AM
Chewie stagers into the bar and screams out "GGGRRAWWWWWWWWTHTHTHTHTHAAHAHA"
^translation: " Hello everyone my name is Chewie and i am here to get drunk of my hairy but"
He then slides to the bar and sits down and starts to drink 2 liters of the hardest stuff they have.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:21:29 PM
Yasashii watched from his table as a huge, walking pile of hair entered, roared, and sat at the bar.

"Yo bro, check it."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:23:54 PM
"Yes, I see." Oishii ate another spoonful of rice. "Don;t stare at him too hard. He looks ot be incredibly strong. And if he is intoxicated, it might be a bit unpredictable as to what his reaction will be, that it will."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:26:50 PM
"Tch. I hear ya."

He shoveled some more food into his mouth and drained his glass, never taking his eyes off the Wookiee.

"I wonder if we could take him."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:32:52 PM
"Don;t even go there," Oishii said, taking a sip of his green tea. "There are lots of people here. We don;t want to be responsible for needless destruction."

Oishii glanced at the wookie. He wondered if Yasashii knew what he was gettting them into.

Chewie
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:48:35 PM
After a couple of drinks he then turns around in his stool and props sholders and starts to look at everyone. Chewie starts to think to himself " I wonder if i can make some new friends here?"
He then spots 2 guys that glansed his way.
" GRAWWWWWAATH"
^ Translation:Hay there you 2 can i come and join you i dont know alote of people here but i would like to".
He then starts to head toward the table where the 2 guys sat with a big smile on his face he sits with them.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:33:39 PM
"Hello," Oishii said, smilling. he secretly hoped that Yasashii had not offended the big man in any way. He'd soon find out.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:38:07 PM
Yasashii looked over.

"What'chu said pal."

He hadn't understood anything the Wookiee had said.

Chewie
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:38:12 PM
"GRRRAWATHTARAEAARRRTHTHTHTHTH"
^Translation: How about i order use all a round of drinks what would uall like?

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:38:50 PM
"...whatever..."

Still didn't get it, but ok. He just hoped the thing wasn't saying anything sick.

Chewie
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:45:26 PM
looking around the place again he noticed that just about everyone looked to him like hairless naked creatures including the red head who did not look to smart anyway since he appered to not have the ability to understand a word i said. And why is he allways holding chop sticks?

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:48:35 PM
Oishii shrugged. The big hariy guy seemed nice enough. He just ahd a gruff voice.

"I wonder where the serving droid is? I would like another green tea."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:50:27 PM
Yasashii shoved some chicken into his mouth with his chopsticks. This rug lookin' thing didn't appear to be very intelligent, it couldn't even speak coherently.

"What makes ya think I know? I had to jump the bartender for service last time we were here."

Chewie
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:50:41 PM
Chewie gets a napkin from the table and finds a pin. He then writs down "How about i order use all a round of drinks what would uall like?"
He thinks to himself I hopes that the redhead can read

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:53:19 PM
Yasashii wiped his mouth on he napkin.

"Go for it. I'll have a green tea."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:54:53 PM
Oishii looked at the poor penmanship on the napkin. The poor penmanship was more or less due to the fur that got in the way of the pen as he wrote.

"Drinks, huh? A green tea, please. Thanks much for the offer."