PDA

View Full Version : Padawans of the Q'Dunn's - Notice

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:08:16 AM
Firstly, both Marcus and I joinly apologise for not being around enough and training enough.

Secondly, I think these are the players this will address...

Corin Zetith
Oriadin
Sejah..... um....?
Alaina Eldric
Jedi Neo
Kelt Simoson
Kemille Eldervine

Third, this is how we propose to trin with thie limited time we both have - we both expect you all to mingle and to join in open spars and fights if that takes you, or to associate with other Jedi. Please let us know where you do this, so as we can be aware what you are up to. Neither of us is concerned if you take training elsewhere.

Fourth, we will be taking all of you on at least three roleplays in the future. The first we are now setting up, a mission against pirates. Also you will also be free to drop in and out of the personal RP Marcus and I will be doing and I would encourage that. These three roleplays are your training, so be aware of that and treat them as such! You could be put forward for Knighthood in the middle or at the end, but three is what we are asking for. We also will be asking that you are proactive in them and once the outline of the purpose is given, you run independantly of us if we slack off.

Does that sound acceptible? Are there questions for us to answer?

Sejah Haversh
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:29:58 PM
I guess that'll work. Sejah will probably have to find some Maters to speak with one on one for certain thigns, namely his lack of confidence, but, I think this will work out okay.

Well, I guess I'll head out and see where Sejah can get some schoolin', goodness knows he needs it...

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:53:28 PM
Fine with me Miss Q'Dunn :)

Oriadin
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:34:37 AM
Yeah, sounds fine by me too.

Ive been off and on a fair bit recently asIve had holidays close together this year but ive just come back from the last one I have planned so I should be back in the swing of things in no time.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 27th, 2002, 12:31:16 PM
In order to get the new learnign process started, I have created a thread in the Academy for all us Padawans. The address is http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22245 and I hope it will be beneficial to us if we all join in and interact with each other.

Oh, and you crazy Q'Dunns are invited as well, of course.