PDA

View Full Version : Ideas...Ideas...(the Reduction thread)

Telan Desaria
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:38:44 AM
Hey hey hey

I was browsing old posts and I saw a thead that had to do wioth the Fall of the Empire.

I want to do that.

And I want you *points* to too!

I amgoing to use npcs out the wazoo (right word?) to illustrate the scene as the Imperial Fleet heads off to fight the Vong on their own turff.

And you need not be a fleet rper to join in.

Non-fleeters can be on devastated worlds, battling for their lives. Or watching Imperial or Republic loved ones suit up and disappear for the lat time. Or throwing Jedi into the mix with Sith to hit the Vong as hard as possible.

The thread can have a million possibilities, and not one of them has to be connected. It all only needs one thing: to flow in the direction of fleet reduction and a type of chaos. A time where the Jedi feel they can make all good with the dominating Empire almost gone...where the Sith try to conquer all nd elimiate the Jedi, over three fourth of the NR fleet one and unable to protect them...where Imperial flag officers take over the reigns of Empire, dutifully or greedily..where the NR tries to use wit has left to bring peace back to the galaxy.

These are ideas off the top of my head. I am going to start it in rping. If no one else chimes in after a while, I'll move it to st and finish it, so there will be a non-biblical version of history.

As I said, all are welcome and anything will go.

I will type it up tomorrow morning.

OOPs-later this morning.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:03:22 AM
Good luck, I'd join in but... don't see this character or my other character fitting in.