PDA

View Full Version : The TSE-Rememberance board. (Off topic split)

Slayn Cloak
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:05:52 PM
[SWFans.Net Edit] Split from Here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22155) [End SWFans.Net Edit]

Listen you!!! :: points moldy stick at dale ::

I was seious, I think my names worked well... the stagnant empire anyway...

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:26:53 PM
:: taps foot ::

Slayn Cloak
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:36:17 PM
:: Waves stick higher... arm groes tired... Stick falls ::

Well... go reply then...

:: Waves stick with the other hand ::

Rama
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:57:52 PM
The Maturity I left behind is Staggering......

I'll be breif, as im sure my presnce here is an unsettleing to you as it is to me, but there won't be a TSE-R......TSE-2......or a TSE a-z or 1-10. As far as SWFANS in concrened TSE is dead, and I personally don't want the named used here ever again. So you wanna make up a group or TSE members here.....Fine, but make up your own name.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:01:50 PM
And thus one of the dictators speaks, let it be written. :rolleyes

The members are what makes a group, not the leaders, they have just as much right to use the name as you do to try and deny it from them.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:11:11 PM
Don't they have a little something called the First Amendment in America? At the end of the day Rama, you can't tell people what to do.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:47:32 PM
I wonder...Did the TSE dictators umm Council make the decision to move to a new Universe for the entire group, or did the group decide as a whole? Things like that sure make me think only a few were really a part of that decision and that those few care very little for the ones that actually make theior group what it is. The members.

Leaders not caring about the little people is one of the reasons I left TSE like I did. Looks as if things haven't changed. And who exactly are the staff members of the new SWR board? The TSE leaders, and their closest buddies....Something to think about.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:52:03 PM
Snack-san, do whatever you want. Whats Rama gonna do, drive for a thousand miles to kick your tail-? Please. I'm sure even he has better things to do.

Anyway, how about "The Outsiders" if you're looking for a group name. I'm not so good with generic group names. =p

Dae Jinn
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:04:26 PM
LOL @ Swfans.net

So very true....:D

Just use a random name generator!

Rama
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:16:14 PM
Am I bleeding? Cause Someone smelt Blood.

Anyways, your right I can't make them do anything. So Im asking not to use it, although I don't expect that to hold much weight here. But something like GJO2 wouldn't be done at SWRoleplay, unless the GJO wrote off on it.

And who exactly are the staff members of the new SWR board? The TSE leaders, and their closest buddies....Something to think about.

We learned from the best Ogre.

Anyways.....I agreed not to come over here and Cause trouble. A Deal our people actually adhear too. So I will take my leave, if you wanna throw anymore insulting remarks at me please feel free to email them to me.

See ya Space Cowboy.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:21:53 PM
Originally posted by Rama
I'll be breif, as im sure my presnce here is an unsettleing to you as it is to me, but there won't be a TSE-R......TSE-2......or a TSE a-z or 1-10.

So you wanna make up a group or TSE members here.....Fine, but make up your own name. Trying to eat those words as if you never said them. Nice move.
We learned from the best Ogre.I'm sure there are a few Staff members here that would very much beg to difer with that opinion. Fett nor Yog are my best buds so you're wrong.
Anyways.....I agreed not to come over here and Cause trouble. A Deal our people actually adhear too.And why exactly are you posting here trying to dicate things to the members of SWFans again? So much hypocricy. You can't censor what you dont want people to see here Rama. This isn't your dictatorship, and I certainly don't run it like one. We have a true sense of community where the members make the big decisions.

Bye now.

imported_Callista
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:28:12 PM
Excuse me...

First off, I agree that we shouldn't use TSE...yeah, we are the members that stuck behind, but I think we should just be a band of loners or something that stick together, keep contact with one another. That's just my opinion.

Secondly, like Dale said, this thread was to get help on a certain matter and it's turned into a bashing thread. For the record, the council at TSE DID ask the members if they'd like to move to our own board and the majority said yes. The ones that didn't like the idea left the group.

I don't like the fact that the Leaders of TSE, Rama being the only one to enter this thread, are being bashed as a whole. Could you not have just said you didn't like how the leadership was handled at TSE and that be it? You had to dig this entire thing up again? I can tell you right now that as soon as apologies were handed out nothing more has been said at the new SWRoleplay. They've held their tongue, why can't it be done here? Let bygones be bygones people. We are here to RolePlay and enjoy ourselves, this dispute should never have happened in the first place and it certainly shouldn’t be continuing. Come on! Just grow-up and move on. They moving have resolved the problem of TSE being here, stop beating the dead horse.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:29:44 PM
*scribbles on Snack's avatar* Purty! :)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:33:33 PM
You had to dig this entire thing up again? I can tell you right now that as soon as apologies were handed out nothing more has been said at the new SWRoleplay.Not true at all, The enntire staff of SWFans has been bashed at the SWR board several times. What I stated was the truth, as I, one of the members of TSE, a good majority or that time in a leadership position, for over two years know quite well. :)

But it is my opinion that the members of TSE that still wish to RP here can call themseles whatever they wish which they have been fully allowed to do until Rama said otherwise. I have given them nothing but my support in what they chose to do, which is exactly what I am doing now, giving them my support and not restricting them because I feel someone else owns one thing or another.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:41:48 PM
I shall now split this thread into two so that its original intent can be carried out without interuption.

imported_Callista
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:42:27 PM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
Not true at all, The enntire staff of SWFans has been bashed at the SWR board several times.

There was bashing, yes...but none more than what was here. The bashing has since stopped since Sumor made the apology thread to you.

What I stated was the truth, as I, one of the members of TSE, a good majority or that time in a leadership position, for over two years know quite well.

I know you were a leader for quite some time and definitely know more than I, but why bring it up? Things have since changed...The members had a say in whether we'd like to move or not.

But it is my opinion that the members of TSE that still wish to RP here can call themseles whatever they wish which they have been fully allowed to do until Rama said otherwise. I have given them nothing but my support in what they chose to do, which is exactly what I am doing now, giving them my support and not restricting them because I feel someone else owns one thing or another.

I appreciate that...but someone has right to the name of "The Sith Empire" do they not? It moved...and the ones that are wanting to continue here with it moved there as well. What good would it do us here to keep the same name? It's definitely NOT the same. I think they have some claim to the name, although perhaps not quite as blunt as Rama put it. Asking us not to use it might have been nicer...

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:49:06 PM
Originally posted by Lady Callista
There was bashing, yes...but none more than what was here. The bashing has since stopped since Sumor made the apology thread to you.The only apology thread to me was one in regard to my being banned. Nothing was said about bashings and them stopping.
I know you were a leader for quite some time and definitely know more than I, but why bring it up? Things have since changed...The members had a say in whether we'd like to move or not.You misunderstood. I know full well the members were asked about moving to vB over ezboard, but none were aware until the last second it would be a seperate Universe from SWFans. That was not part of the decision the members as a whole made. It was made for them.
I appreciate that...but someone has right to the name of "The Sith Empire" do they not? It moved...and the ones that are wanting to continue here with it moved there as well. What good would it do us here to keep the same name? It's definitely NOT the same. I think they have some claim to the name, although perhaps not quite as blunt as Rama put it. Asking us not to use it might have been nicer... I agree with that opinion actually, but they still do have a right to chose as a group, not have one person come along and say "No!"

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:00:01 AM
Am I bleeding? Cause Someone smelt Blood.

>D (sniff sniff)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:01:19 AM
Tosses a doggie treat back out of thread

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:05:50 AM
:(

(whimpers as attempt of strategic diversion fails)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:06:43 AM
:lol :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:08:32 AM
*pats doggie* :)

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:09:46 AM
^_^;

(rolls over):rollin

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:09:49 AM
Hijack is a moderate success but this thread can now die. >D Calista asked for it to be closed and it has run its course. :)