PDA

View Full Version : Only the Lonly (open)

Kaytor Surna
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:41:35 PM
Kaytor walked into the B&G right after night fall. The hood of her cloak pulled over her head to hide her face. She walked over to a shadowed off booth and sat down.

It had been weeks sense she had last been here. She wasn't expecting to be reconised except for by a few. Her appearence had changed sense she had last been to the B&G. Going from the cat like yellow eyes to the dark brown she had now and her short light brown hair and changed to long black hair.

A serving droid rolled up and she merely waved it away, being unable to drink anything around here. She had already eaten for the night and merely wished to be around those that she had once known and those that thought that they had known her.

She glanced around the establishment to see who was there that she knew. No one that she could tell was there. She started tracing the lines of the wooden table with her finger as she waited for any that she knew to walk in.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:48:32 PM
:: Lance was there....sitting in his dakr corner wearing a deep darkened cloak...the hooded figure was chewing on a straw as he did most of the time...no glass no plate on his table......WHAT!? no glass or no plate on Lance's table was the world coming to and end!? No it wasn't...but ever since that day..it was Lance's apocalypse...ever since he had lost all motivation...he had missed several training sessions and lost his apetite...the cloaked figure chewed on his straw...observing Kaytor...his deep jaded eyes...glew through the darkness of his cloak...Lance knew she was here...why not get up and talk to her?...No....that wasn't a good idea he preffered to obsrve her from a distance.... seeing her only brough more pain to his heart..memories...sorrow...Lance felt haunted once again...just like when he saw his brother...what a life....Lance's life...::

"Hmph" Lance said quietly from under his cloak.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:58:33 PM
Kaytor looked up. She had just now sensed him. She quickly glanced about the room, trying to find him. Lance was here. She finaly spoted him across the room from her.

She removed her hood from her head and moved as if she was about to stand. She hesitated and leaned back in the booth and looked at the table. She could sense his feelings and it seemed as though he was angry with her for being there.

She wished to go over there and talk with him, but was afraid that he would just walk away. She thought about the night a week or so ago and closed her eyes.

She leaned against the table with her elbows and rested her head in her hands. She felt like crying but held it back. She wouldn't cry infront of him agian. She couldn't cry infront of him again.

Aug 25th, 2002, 06:05:10 PM
:: Lance was somehow surprised by her backing off....he closed his eyes and rested back trying to spot her feelings...trying to sense what she felt...he felt the turmoil that she was feeling...he could sense her sadeness....maybe she was still...good deep inside of her....Lance then opened his eyes agains and saw her turn around suddenly...he could sense the tears...that wanted to burst out....through the force without making a move he spoke.::

....Hey there.......scared of talking to me...don't leave me alone here...come...

Kaytor Surna
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:14:20 PM
Kaytor turned her head to look at him. She glanced around at the others in the room and stood up. She slowly walked over, unknowticed and sat down oposite from Lance.

She didn't look at him or even speek to him. She just sat and looked at the table. The silence between them stood for several moments before she spoke up.

"You relise that both of us could be killed because of this."

She muttered these words without looking at him. Her right hand clenched into a fist as her anger rose slightly. It was stupid that both sides fought but they still did. She knew that one day, she might even be forced to fight Lance. She dreaded the day and didn't think that she could do it. She didnt say any of this to Lance though.

Aug 25th, 2002, 06:18:35 PM
"Your mind is troubled Kaytor....I know how you feel....but I can't help it...there is no way......it's unthinkable...to live without you...I can't take it...just the thought of beeing away from you...it...rips me a part...I can't take it any longer...I don't wanna do anything anymore...I don't care if we could get killed....I really don't care...as long as I can see you.." He said on the most silent and calm tone...even though he was sad....

Kaytor Surna
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:24:38 PM
Kaytor glanced about. She then looked up at Lance.

'This isn't the place for this kind of thing. There are to many people around. Who knows who is around from the shrine or how many of the jedi are around. I know that alot of them are out to kill me because I turned. Is there anywhere that we can go more private? I dont feel safe around here.'

Kaytor spoke with him through the force now. She looked into his eyes, pleading slightly with him. She was uncomfortable in here. Her eyes kept darting towards shadows and at different tables, expecting one of the jedi or the vampires to catch her and Lance.

Aug 25th, 2002, 06:30:26 PM
:: Lance narrowed his eyes and looked around him::

"Your right.....but there is no place to go to...there are jedis everywhere...." Lance said looking down and thinking intensively

Kaytor Surna
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:39:49 PM
Kaytor glances around the room quickly and grabs Lance's hand. She pulls him out the door quickly and runs down the street quickly. She throws him against a wall and holds his neck to the wall with her right hand. She glances up and down the street quickly befor leting him go. She then starts walking towards the temple.

"Good enough for you?"

Aug 26th, 2002, 09:00:37 AM
:: Lance was quickly pulled by her and he didn't even know where they were heading.::

"Waiiit! That's the temple what we going to do there?" Lance said following her

Kaytor Surna
Aug 26th, 2002, 09:01:40 PM
Kaytor looked at him.

"I dont care where we go, I just need to get away from people. Please, Lance. You have to understand. I can not be around alot of people right now."

She looked him in the eye, the old flame from when she was a jedi gone. She needed to get away from people.

Aug 31st, 2002, 04:07:15 PM
:: Lance grabbed Kaytor's hand::

"Alright then to my room...Plo Koon and Clay won't mind don't worry"