PDA

View Full Version : I request training

Methone Natalliee
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:28:12 PM
*Walks into the recruitement center and calls out*

hello? anybody home? i wanna be trained.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:13:21 PM
A woman stood within the confines of the shadows and watched the newcomer enter the Recruitment Center. Smiling to herself, the figure of Light stepped forward and let the sun from the large windows bathe her figure. Her long blonde hair rested behind her in Garou Warrior Braids with golden coins woven into them. The red robes she wore clung to her body and collected at her feet like the sand of a beach. One could tell she was with child...and seemed to glow from the inside out.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek training, yes?"

She called out to the woman. Her voice was soft, yet powerful....and it echoed off the walls of the large complex....resounding in her own ears and those of the newcomer. The Knight wondered what would become of this one....what would lay ahead in her path.....

Methone Natalliee
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:57:44 PM
Methone stared for a moment at the beautiful woman before her. When she finally found her voice, she cutsied and said, "pleased to meet you, Ma'am. yes ma'am, I wish to be a Jedi knight. would you please train me?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:55:30 AM
Xazor smiled gently as she eyed the woman who curtisied and spoke.

"Train you...to become a Jedi Knight? Before I even accept you to the Order for consideration of a Master....you need to answer some questions. First....will you finish what you begin? This life is not an easy one. You will be hated and hunted by many....yet needed by all."

Methone Natalliee
Aug 27th, 2002, 04:47:38 PM
"Yes ma'am, I understand. I just wish to protect the galaxy from harm. I promise to finish what i begin. and I will serve the jedi order well." Methone bit her lip, silently hoping that she would be accepted.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:42:01 PM
Xazor smiled gently and stepped closer to the woman, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. She sent waves of calm through the Force into the woman and smiled once again.

"Don't be nervous.....you're doing fine. Now tell me.....why is it you came here?"

Methone Natalliee
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:10:16 PM
"I came here to learn the ways of the Force. I wish to become a Jedi, and help defend the galaxy from evil." She fixes Xazor with her most earnest gaze, and asks beseechingly, "May I please, please be accepted into the Greater Jedi Order?"

She tries not to let her nervousness show. Wait a minute, who am I fooling? Certainly not this lady. She's a powerful Jedi. Heck, she's probably reading my thoughts right now.
She shuts up.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:27:37 PM
Xazor closed her eyes and indeed....read the woman's thoughts. She smiled and shook her head, opening her eyes to set a gentle gaze upon her.

"You have a good heart young one.....and indeed, I accept you to the Greater Jedi Order. I would train you but I have seventeen Padawans at the moment.....a Master shall be assigned to you soon and shall contact you about training. Just have patience and in the mean time.....find yourself a room in the Living Quarters and make some friends in the Bar and grill. Above all else, though....I am a friend to you and if you have questions.....feel free to find me....I will help you no matter what I was doing. That is the same for everyone here.....they are friendly and your comrades now.....don't be afraid to ask for help or anything....."

She smiled warmly and patted the young woman on the shoulder with a reassuring look in her eyes. She would be an asset to the Order......Xazor could feel it.......

Methone Natalliee
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:20:52 PM
methone curtsies. "thank you so much, ma'am!!! I promise not to let you down!" she turned and skipped out the door, eager to begin her new life as a Jedi.