PDA

View Full Version : A smack against the Darkness (Open challenge)

Alpha
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:03:42 PM
Satine flips away from a walkway, and lands, almost spider like, on a thick pipe. He was on Nar Shadda, and was being chased by a small group. Just as the Jedi jumped, the walkway was hit with a large caliber slugthrower--the slugs explosive tipped--and the place where Satine had been standing exploded. Now the Jedi was in the shadows, and they couldn't see him.

He waited.

Soon two troopers in black armor walk out, with large slug-thrower rifles at the ready. He knew they were talking, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. Satine uses the force to keep him in one place, while he unslings the RPG from his back, putting a clip of stun grenades in, and slowly cocking the weapon, so it wouldn't make as much noise. Setting the grenades to explode a half dozen feet from the remains of the walkway, Satine aims, and pulls the trigger, barely keeping on the pipe while dealing with the recoil. The grenade explodes, sending a barrage of small darts loaded with tranqs into the guards, some hitting the weak spots around the armor. As they fall, Satine taps into the Force, and jumps back to the walkway, slinging his RPG back onto his back. Kneeling over the sleeping men, Satine rummages for some indication of who sent these people.

Then he hears a snap-hiss from behind him, and knows this is bad news.

"Mad I stopped the few dozen killings from that bomb?" he asks, his left hand slowly reaching for his sabre hanging on his belt.

Bobby Gara
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:57:35 PM
The snpa was from her not being carefully, and the hiss that occompanied it was from the short katana she pulled from it's sheath on her hip. She had been watching the young man and liked his style, other than the fact that he didn't kill the men who where chasing him, he seemed like he'd be a good addition to the Clan of Shin, even though he isn't saiaya-jin.

"Hey boy-o, I could thump you in two seconds, so don't even think of pulling the same stunt as you did on those blokes on me."