PDA

View Full Version : The TSE-Rememberance board. (All TSE ppl please read)

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:48:36 AM
OK, Me and Miryan have agreed on a name and I'd like a vote on it to see how you all think about it. If you don't like it please tell us, then make a suggestion and we'll vote on that one until we have a good list and then do an all out vote.

Yes, this a deomcratic society people, voting. Women have the vote too, and so do under 18's! Now that's a change!

TSE-Rememberance otherwise known as TSE-R unless Miryan has any other ideas, or any of you guys do also?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:43:53 AM
I don't want to sound disrespectful and all, but why name a board after something that has proven to be flawed? Its like naming another ship the Titantic and sending it out on a maiden voyage through the northern seas. It just aint smart.

It also sounds like you are to cought up in the past to live for the future.

Just my 2 fake cents

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:16:09 AM
If it's a group then I wouldn't see why you guys would want to call it the TSE-Rememberance group or board - it does sound, like Dyzm said, that you are clinging to the past, it's like calling it the TSE Mourners Society. How about something like "The New Empire"?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:22:44 AM
I think Loki's idea sounds good, but then it's your group, so your call on the name :)

Slayn Cloak
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:03:29 AM
Man... go join tso or something, I remeber tse quite well and for me it was nothing more than a staging area... Don't take this the wrong way, as I was once a member, in fact until I made knight- Still the fact remains tse was a joke. If you're going to be serious about starting a new group for sith, pick a name, gather to gether some money and get a domain. As long as you use vb everything should be fine...

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:05:02 AM
:x

Definately don't like that name... Loki's right, but also, I'm not a big fan of 'The New Empire' either.

And no, I'm useless since I don't have a suggestion of my own. Heh.

Oh, and Slayn, go read one of the other threads about why some of us won't join, yet help, TSO. Thanks. =)

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:09:53 AM
Why not use a totally innocuous looking front to disguise it?

Like calling it "Bob's Olive Oil Company" :)

Levi Argon
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:19:00 AM
Or "Best Olive Oil By Sith" - B.O.O.B.S :)

I'm not too fond of "The New Empire" myself, even though I suggested it. I just thought if I'm gonna say know to TSE-Rememberance then I should at least make a suggestion. :p

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:19:58 AM
Or maybe the Spanish Inquisition...because NOBODY SUSPECTS THEM >D

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:35:22 AM
I love B.O.O.B.S. but I don't think it's appropriate LOL! :p

I... am never good with names. Heck, look at Xeno's ugleh name LOL.

I'm sure someone will come up with something good

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:11:26 PM
I'm not offering a name, but I will say why continue to live under TSE's shadow, especially when they've moved on? You're free now. Embrace your freedom. ;)

Dae Jinn
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:14:58 PM
*agrees with sorsha* :D You can be TSE, but you should have a nice new name, something that symbolizes your new begining :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:18:10 PM
:: throws out suggestion ::

I dunno, something with Regime in it would be nice ;)

Slayn Cloak
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:02:38 PM
Yea, or get rid of the silly Sith thing in the tittle...

IG-88
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:04:32 PM
What if they do not see it as "starting over", but as "continuing on"? I do not really see why they feel the need to change their name at all, just because the majority of a group has left it.

But if the name change is neccessary, I would suggest recommendations with exciting abbreviations:

-The Extra Threatening Sith Empire
-The Regime of Tyrannical Sith
-Sith With a Mission

Of course, there are always a few bland suggestions you could use:

-The Empire of Sith
-The Sith Empire II
-The Super Excellent Sith.

The first one is just a rephrasing of TSE, the second sounds like a bad movie sequel, and with the third you could still call yourselves "TSE Sith"! How can you lose?

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:31:43 PM
The Sith Reborn
The Sith Rebirth
The Sith Renaissance
Sith Revival

They're all lame.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:07:56 PM
Well I suppose I can give some also...

The Stagnant Empire
The Silly Empire
The superfluous Empire

Those suit the group I think, covers all their strengths.

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:07:07 PM
....that was ... yeah...

Do we actually need a name? I mean, from what I know (and that isn't much) isn't this just going to be a group from the now gone TSE that still hold their loyalty to each other? I mean, if that's all it is, then it's really not an official group with Leaders and rules and all that trash.

So I don't really see why we absolutely need a name.

But if we do, why not call ourselves the Remnant? or the Sith Remnant or the Empire Remnant?

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:14:42 PM
Lol, what you mean mister Snack is a CLAN.......with some sort of democratie? Of there is no leader.

Lady Vader
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:42:32 PM
Ok, I just wanna know... what's the point?

TSE has already stated they are disastisfied with SWF. So why keep something here that isn't happy here? Or even an "appendage" of it?

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Loki on this. Living in the past is not a good idea. It's time to move on and move forward.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:10:16 PM
Guys, the funnies aside, the TSE members that are still here need constructive critisicm and help. not mocking names and all. This is serious for them and need a resolution so they are happy ^_^

imported_Callista
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:44:58 PM
Move that please, lol...my nets slow ...didn't see you were moving it till I had posted :\

TheHolo.Net
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:49:36 PM
Got it. :)

imported_Firebird1
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:07:49 AM
I don't know why you all would want something close to the original. Just "The Sith" should be good, after all you want to be a loose group.

Basicaly just let it go, trust me I know how hard that can be. It took me three months to realize that no matter what I would say the Council would not listen,

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:27:17 AM
Well, I've personally had it requested that we take the whole TSE bit out, so whatever we choose, it'll be without that =)

Lol, and no, this isn't bowing down or anything, just would rather have a name that everyone who's involved, past or present, can agree on =)

Lol, was actually thinking something like

Sith Destruction Force (I've got macross on the brain >.<)

or

Sith Coalition Force (? I like this one)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:30:10 AM
The Sith Regime?

Three words and is almost TSE....TSR. :)

Simon Desvelles
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:34:23 AM
How about Dark Alliance?

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:36:38 AM
Dark Alliance worjs for TSO/TSE functions....lol. I like TSR myself

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:39:07 AM
TSR is semi similar to the original name suggested in this thread too TSE - R :)

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:39:36 AM
Spectre of the Sith, perhaps...seeing as they are both a spectre of the departing sith empire, and yet, spectre in the sense of dark things that go bump in the night, such as a Sith might :)

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:54:40 AM
Truuue, but it almost sounds like it's implying that we're only as threatening as a Shadow ^_^

I Do kindof like TSR, but, I dunno... I'd like to kindof get away from the whole "The Sith - " format.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:55:39 AM
Regime of Darkness

RoD

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:00:36 AM
Here's a semi comical one just for a grin.

Palpatine's Pawns

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:09:33 AM
The Third Empire, and it makes sense

You are the third Empire, in this Order:

Palpatine's Empire
The Sith Empire
The Third Empire

THEN, as a added bonus, why not use the German Translation for Empire??? BAH! We had already used Dark Axis, which is the SAME THING! Don't get queasy now! Just pick something! Something original! Just stop beating around the bush, and pick something you all agree on.

The Sith Nexus

The Sith Republic

The Sith Domain

Domain of the Sith

What ever you pick, just don't put a pronoun in it, it makes it sound weak, like you are trying to make it better.

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:12:09 AM
Sith Dominion? sounds like a grocery store of evil to me :\

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:22:06 AM
or a bank.

an EVIL bank.

Wait, as oppossed to What o.O

Serena Laran
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:31:02 AM
TSR is the same initials as The Sector Rangers, but I don't care even a tiny bit. :)

Go! Do what you want! Tis the American DREAM! [/izzard]

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:33:02 AM
Sith Terror Division = STD....so wrong....

Er....Sith Nomads? I have no clue anymore....

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:33:58 AM
Bane of the Light

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:35:02 AM
The Nameless Ones

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:35:06 AM
Sithbucks, Microsith, etc...

(puts a baby on a spike) ^_^;

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:53:38 AM
Please, if you hate the TSE or have bad opinions, Keep them to yourself. We are trying to make a group, and if your opinion doesn't contain anything Constructive, keep it to yourself

We WILL make this group and we WILL try our best and prevail in it and if we don't then at least I know I tried with reasons true to an empire I value whether you do or not. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Thank-you, I would rather keep my friends than lose them in a pointless quarrel such as this which does not matter in the way of friendship at the end of the day.

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:59:24 AM
Hmm... We could do Sith Terror Coalition. =^

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:00:12 AM
I personally was not going to touch this thread or any thread pertaining to this... nonsense (sorry, can't think of another term right now) but may I suggest that you not even make a group. If I recall correctly from a previous thread... that you yourselves (Former TSE) don't want to make an official group. Coming up with a name technically makes you seem like a new group. Now I thought you just wanted to remain loyal in some way to each other, am I correct? Just keep it like a secret society and just say IC that you have ties or whatever to so and so person and end this.... debate/quest.

(( waits and watches for his post to be skipped over or stamped on by all ))

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:08:59 AM
Nice name Miryan ^^

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:11:38 AM
Why not remove the idea that you need to be called *** Sith ****** (***** beging whatever name insert there). Call yourself say the Black Dragons or summing like that?

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:23:07 AM
TLS....The Lost Shadows....

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:36:48 AM
I'd say The Dark Phoenix, but that would imply we were trying to rise from TSE's ashes stronger than before. We're not. We're simply trying to find an respectful Urn. However, It seems that Some people have been failing to comprehend that.

I've been hearing word of some people who've been showing support, then turning around and mocking us. You know what? If you've got an opinion on the matter that you're what.. To afraid to actually Mention to us, Either Keep it to yourself Completely, or Grow a Spine.

If there's One thing I absolutely HATE. It's people who talk shat about other people Behind their Backs. If you have something you want to Say about Me or Teag', You bloody well come right out and Say it.

Sorry for getting pissed off here, but after what I've been hearing, I really haven't got the choice.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:46:05 AM
hey, The Dark Phoenix does sound pretty good...except nobody will like it for the same reason they didn't like TSE-R...how about something like:

"The Black Behemoth?"

...it's dark, evil, and signifies power.....

Venom
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:50:12 AM
A suggestion again....

Why not postpone naming yourselves. Instead, do your roleplay where you come out of the wreckage and do something that brings notoriety to yourselves - say an assasination or something in the order that a Sith would do. Then, GNN could name you like most groups get named - after their deeds. So your name would then form part of your notoriety and as well reflect on what you have done.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:54:05 AM
that's a pretty good idea, Venom, except that most SWforum posters don't really care about the TSE, sadly...they'd just start coming up with some stupid name...it's probably best if the TSE members decide on a new name, otherwise they'll end up complaining about the one they'd be stuck with....

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:54:29 AM
That Is a good idea, but if we end up with "That group of morons living in the past" I don't think anyone'd want to stay with it for long =)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:56:06 AM
Originally posted by Miryan no Trunks
I've been hearing word of some people who've been showing support, then turning around and mocking us. You know what? If you've got an opinion on the matter that you're what.. To afraid to actually Mention to us, Either Keep it to yourself Completely, or Grow a Spine.

If there's One thing I absolutely HATE. It's people who talk shat about other people Behind their Backs. If you have something you want to Say about Me or Teag', You bloody well come right out and Say it.

Sorry for getting pissed off here, but after what I've been hearing, I really haven't got the choice. Everything I said can be found here:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22180

It was all in support and none in mocking. Carry on.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:58:29 AM
except that most SWforum posters don't really care about the TSE, sadly...they'd just start coming up with some stupid name

I think if TSE were really going to go with getting a name from something like a GNN broadcast, or whatever it was, the people giving them the name would have the decency to take what they were doing seriously.

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:58:54 AM
SWFans- Had nothing to do with that thread =)

I'm talking about people posting on other boards entirely, mocking me and teag to people who are in no way involved. Those are who I'm pissed off at.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:59:16 AM
All the support is appreciated.
TSE is gone and we accept that, this group lives and dies with the remaining TSE members still here, and no new recruits will be accepted. We are not rebuilding TSE for those who have heard from who knows where.

Venom
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:59:42 AM
Some members do care what happens to the Remnants and I would think that if they had half an ounce of respect for fellow roleplayers, it would be a good naming.

It will give you time to think as well on your directions and focus.

Or if I may, the Rogue Sith Order may have been absorbed by TSE. You could unabsorb it and use that name. Shorten it to The Rogues or similar.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:01:14 AM
I say go with my idea. I am the only one with a right opinion in the world. Try to see it from my point of view seeing as I have tried to see it from yours. I personally think it would be more interesting IC-wise and you wouldn't have any flamers going blah blah blha Former TSE punks living in the past. Because it has nothign to do with any group. You merely have alliances and ties without needing a name. As for planet and whatnot, why not just contact each other like how I picture normal people would do in SW (radio device, anyone?) or how a force user would do it (through the force... don't know how it seems to have infinite range sometimes..) and meet on a random planet in ST or RP.

Don't mind me... its early and my mind is darting all over the place... I can't even put together a complete sentence.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:02:35 AM
Yep, the RSO name is actually a name I coined back when it was formed and can be used again. :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:04:24 AM
Hmm actually the rogues works well... if you insist on naming yourselves....

Venom
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:04:59 AM
It be strange how I cant think as a Dark Sider unless I log into this name. Then all that suppressed evil and ideas come forth :)

RSO does have a good ring to it and it also has a good reputation. I would commend that name to you.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:06:08 AM
Yes indeed.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:06:47 AM
still, I think they should drop the sith part of it...it seems to get on peoples nerves, for some reason...

...and Miryan, I can't stand people that play both sides of the issue....Hope you can get the TSE back into action.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:07:46 AM
still, I think they should drop the sith part of it...it seems to get on peoples nerves, for some reason...

o_O

Rogue Sith Order sounds good :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:08:32 AM
Well, all I can say about that MST and LEJ. 90% os everyone in the world is like that and only the other 10% will actually insult you to your face. I'm one of the 10%.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:09:10 AM
ya, I personally think it sounds good, too....it just seems like a lot of people think you're living in the past...

...then again, this is a message board, for christ's sakes!

...ya, and Jehova...I hope I'm one of the 10%...but humanity isn't really all that bad, actually.....:lol

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:13:59 AM
Yes they are, if not then you can just call me a bittered old man, though I'm only 18.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:14:38 AM
lol, if we were living in the past and if we were planning on making another sith group for people to join we'd still use the name TSE which we are not doing because we intend to move on and I do not believe in rebuilding what is lost and something so many people seem to hate. AS I said, what is made dies with us.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:15:52 AM
I think we should sorta leave this board alone before it gets hijacked and Azhure has to bust in a few heads...

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:18:06 AM
ya, it's not really fair that you can't get TSE back up and running just because some people can't stand it...I think we need a thread where everyone that hates TSE can just scream it in there...

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:20:09 AM
That would be such a bad idea :|

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:20:36 AM
Actually, not a bad idea... would start it but all the people that I had rivalries with left. So you're going with a name? RSO is good. Go with that.... Now!

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:20:58 AM
I dont want TSE back up. TSE's gone from here, it moved by it's own choice. That's saying they don't want to be here for whatever reason, and therefore must be respected.
Besides a TSE exists elsewhere and I don't intend to live in the past. :)

Thanks for your support Lion. <hugz>

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:25:47 AM
As far as I know, yer still part of TSE at the TSE board right, Saph? So it's not like you have to live in the past anyway, you can in TSE and have this new group :lol

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:26:54 AM
NP Azhure...btw, I saw one of your posts in some board or another where they were criticizing your sig...but that's another story....

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:33:12 AM
if its my sig thats fine. if it's me their critizing thats personal lol.

In this board TSE isnt anymore. ;) but yeah. I think rebuilding TSE here is not right on our part either for reasons Ive already said and Im sure a LOT of people would be upset if we did.
Rebuilding TSE is not an option.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:05:03 AM
damn straight!

We'd have a big ol' group of dem foreigner peoples rantin' and ravin' about dat dam TSE faster than Uncle Billy could fry a muskrat...ain't that righ', Cousin' Henry?

...okay, that was about as many random words as I could piece together.........:lol

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:39:42 AM
O_o WTF

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:07:06 AM
Well said, Das......

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:12:48 AM
why not be called...

...COBRA!!! :D

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:20:33 AM
"Yo, JOE!"

...that brings back memories, sitting on the floor and whacking plastic modesl with spring-loaded missiles...those were the days...:lol

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:26:33 AM
Well I had the epiphany to make a new sig for my old Darth Cell character, and use Serpentor for it. :D

That would be so cool :crack

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:44:19 AM
;; thinks the A-Team would be a good name! ;;

:D

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 26th, 2002, 09:29:17 AM
Upon reading all of this, and the split thread :x I still say you guys do what you want. Picking a name isn't as important as RPing around here and trying to build towards your group coming together.

Makes more sense to me then poof, we have a name and everything turned out purrfect :)

Might be kinda cool to explain how the fall-out happened, how characters found each other again and then in an RP make it happen with a name, place to be and all that.

So I am with venom on RPing for now and having fun then dealing with this issue, though is imporant in its own right.

Also, what is so wrong with having Sith in the title? The point of contention was using TSE, not Sith in the name. Everything else was subjective when tossing out ideas and some didn't like using Sith.

:: shrug ::

:)

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:18:51 AM
Originally posted by Miryan no Trunks
Truuue, but it almost sounds like it's implying that we're only as threatening as a Shadow ^_^

I Do kindof like TSR, but, I dunno... I'd like to kindof get away from the whole "The Sith - " format.

Shame on you Miryan. Shadows are very, very dangerous. :wings

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:31:28 AM
lol

And sith are dark and ebil...of course there shadows....:D

Chaos Alexander
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:18:56 AM
::Stares at Dae's avatar like he does every time he sees it.::

"I for one plan to have Chaos keep his ties with TSE memebers still on this board. I also plan for him to ally himself with TSO. Not join. I dought I will have him join a group unless Dalethria makes one IC. That way he can help TSO thrive and stuff while maintaining his new freedom..."

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:15:20 PM
Sith Coalition Force and TSR sounds good to me. I don't mind shadow in the name, just as shadows can be less threatening they can also be sneaky and quick, and can be quite dangerous. There are two sides to shados if you think about it.

If there are no more suggestions I suggest we make a vote on what we like and tally the score up :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:09:38 PM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
Here's a semi comical one just for a grin.

Palpatine's Pawns

Err... I know who you got that from. Yes, I read that rather stereotypical thread. |I

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:40:37 PM
:lol

Dark B Shadow
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:46:35 PM
I vote for TSR

TheHolo.Net
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:51:33 PM
Originally posted by Xenodoros Stormrider

Err... I know who you got that from. Yes, I read that rather stereotypical thread. |I But I didn't get it from anywhere, just thought it up spur of the moment in silliness. :|

Severen Morkonis
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:39:04 PM
O_o

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Aug 27th, 2002, 12:25:54 AM
The only thing I have against the otherwise-great idea of reusing the "RSO" name is that it will make THREE groups of "Orders". Hm... I'd vote for the TSR one, then.

But, really, what's in a name? You guys are free to call your group whatever you wish. Don't listen to the people who are only in here to say how much they hate TSE and how stupid you are for "hanging on" to the TSE name and whatnot. Those people can go drink a nice warm glass of shut-the-hell-up.

If you listen to the stupid people and get publicly annoyed at them, the stupid people win. Sort of. Except that they're stupid. :) I wish you guys the best of success with your new group of old Sith.

Oh, and stupid people: What is wrong with having "Sith" in the name of a group of Sith? Should they call their group "The Jedi Something Something" just because all the other Sith groups have/had names with "Sith" in them? Nur.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:11:38 AM
I vote for the sith coalition. And I'd prefer sith in it. No, we won't bow down to the TSE haters, don't worry about that. But we can't use the same name anyway, as the TSE still exists elsewhere.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:28:04 AM
I hope shut-the-hell-up isn't as bad warm as milk is. :x

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:20:25 PM
The Sith Coalition?

TSC.... ooo bad memories :lol

Lady Vader
Aug 27th, 2002, 04:29:07 PM
O_o

>_<

*:headbash Dale.*

:lol

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:05:19 PM
Well...I mean, nobody's using it :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:24:29 PM
:: retaliates with ogies axe ::

muahahaha LV :mneh

True, no one is using it I was just making a funny. I like the name.. acronym was scary

Tirzak Kerr
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:40:32 PM
Very bad memories...

imported_Firebird1
Aug 27th, 2002, 10:02:51 PM
:???

Uh kids settle down

And can someone please tell me why we are treating this like a funeral? TSE is gone, they have gone their own way, and I hope they can find what they have been missing.

But in reality it's not for them or anyone else here to decide what name your group has, otherwise I'd call several of the groups here funny ones that sound dirty when combined. As you can see, thats not a very good idea, So I suggest that members of this new Sith Group please take this convo to AIM, the TSE Chat at Yahoo, or where ever else that they can do this with out people telling them basicaly to stuff it.

SAURRON
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:53:58 AM
Conclave of the Sith

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:03:55 PM
Much like this board, the chat would get hijacked, Mr. Firebird1

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:31:58 PM
If any TSE members havent voted, can they please do so here or on my private PM's.

Here is a good place as any to vote, and we can't always get everyone together to do so in a chatroom.

imported_Callista
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:45:19 AM
:lol Saurron just pops

I have PM'd ya Azhure. :cool

EDIT: Well I'm sure he didn't just "pop" ...meant to say "pops in" heh

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:54:55 AM
whatever the name is = fine.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:05:42 PM
I vote that it be called the hive of fun and marry-ment, then I'll consider leaving tbh and being your head blah blah blah guy.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:06:48 PM
or the stagnant empire, and still I'll consider.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:02:02 PM
I'll go with what the majority goes with.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:13:10 PM
...this is getting crazy......

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:16:18 PM
Slayn - :rolleyes stop please. Posts that aren't helping are not welcomed. Thank you

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:24:09 PM
...am I going mad, because I'm confused...^_^;

...is TSE just gone, off to another board, never to return, or are you...well, sorta factioned?

...I'm confusing myself, I need a good panning :lol...

imported_Callista
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:24:11 PM
I have this rad idea....

Well okay it seems rad to me and I think it would be fun. *Grabs all the TSE peeps and drags them into a convo...somewhere...maybe.....not...* What's all y'alls AIM nicks?

SithLadyCallista is mine :D

Dark B Shadow
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:29:42 PM
Mine is DarkBShadow.
But you knew that allready

I just don't see the problem with us trying to do this. This is our own buisness so why can't everyone leave us alone.

Dae Jinn
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:29:50 PM
yeah,. just discuss it on AIM in a chat room :) no interuptions there. nice idea Calli

imported_Callista
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:37:12 PM
:D

I don't see you online Mr. B o_O

Lord Soth
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:34:00 AM
:zzz

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:14:23 AM
Doesn't seem likely that my presence online will be so much a help for the conv. right now o.O

imported_Callista
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:16:49 AM
*Kicks Sothie*

Why's that MnT? No one else is on anyway, lol....I'll jus' have to PM ya all.

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:53:15 AM
Lol, why? Cause it was 1 am and no-one else was on ^_^

imported_Callista
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:53:47 AM
Aha... :D

Well I've PM'd ya...so go reply! hehe

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:58:58 AM
But I have like the cheapest connection ever. And having a decent conversation on AIM would be miraculous.

imported_Callista
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:12:30 AM
I remember you saying that :\ So I just PM'd everyone here with my idea....and some got more than one 'cause my net was acting up...sorry!

Lord Soth
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:56:18 PM
::Kick's the Chit outta Callista's putter...Then pull's her hair::

"Well hell, I was on,....Umm, well Sorta." O.o

::Falls back to sleep:: :P :zzz

Moltar
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:11:26 PM
Mr. Cloak, your getting on my nerves, I suggust you settle down or face the wrath of Firebird. (In character of course)

OOC however I'm just going to start wacking everyone in this thread with a 2x4.

::Starts swinging!!::

Lets go I want to hit a home run!

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:21:00 AM
...what kinda idiot tries to hit a home run with a 2x4?!?!?!?!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

imported_Firebird1
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:55:27 PM
Someone who iseither very bored or needs a hug or thinks his Hacksaw Jim Douggin..

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:51:11 AM
sorry for not being around guys, three days.....things have been busy around home base.
Hmm...needs a hug? Come around any time Firebird ;)

Oh and Callista, I replied to your PM. :)

so, so far we have, no one has any big opinions, two for TSR and one for TSC.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:14:48 PM
*makes this thread alive again*

Nobody's got a comment anymore???

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 6th, 2002, 08:29:30 AM
EVERYBODY BACK!!!

:::sticks defibrilator pads on:::

"One, Two, THREE!"

:::The thread jumps...but does not reawaken...:::

"He's dead, Jim..."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:56:29 AM
i thought comments were now through PM to Azhure and Callista :)

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 6th, 2002, 10:06:56 AM
So did I, but keepin' this Topic alive, so that you mods still have to moniter it for harsh comments and such is MUCH more funner.

Nathanial K'cansce
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:49:57 AM
i thought comments were now through PM to Azhure and Callista

I thought so as well.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 6th, 2002, 07:44:14 PM
Uh... I'm sorry? *makes the thread go back to sleep*