PDA

View Full Version : ::The jedi padawan enters at 2am in the morning..:: (semi-closed.)

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:37:18 AM
::Azhure walks to the bar at 2 AM, memories of the whatever she had dreamt still fresh in her mind (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22153), and she could still faintly feel her ankle, though it was not exactly pain, only an awareness. Asking for water she looked around, nope. No-one in sight, but who would be, only she had the irrugular sleep problem with the need for only around three hours of sleep a night, that she was aware of.
Sipping her water when it was recieved she lost herself in thought as she tried to pick through the details of that...dream? That face had been so clear..so frighteningly clear. She visably shivered at the bad memory it brought up, that sharp blade. Heart, throat, eyes.::

Hunk
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:02:29 AM
Hunk emerged from the kitchen, a small shaved nerf roast sandwich in his hand. Late night hunger struck every once in a while, fortunatelly, this time, it struck when he was already at the bar and grill, closing up after a long night of socializing. As he emerged he noticed that everyone seemed to have left; he must have been in back longer than he realized.

Well, not everyone had left. One young woman was still at the bar, sipping on a tall glass of...something. Never one to let an oppotunity to talk with attractive young woman pass him by, Hunk sat down next to her.

"Pretty late night. What brings you here at this hour?" he asked, smiling at her.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:22:52 AM
::Azhure looked at him and a small tight smile crossed her lips::

Only dreams, only dreams. If you could call them that...
and what about you, this is not a normal time for most people to be awake.

::She looked at him curiously, maybe spending attention on him might take away the memories::

Hunk
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:30:52 AM
He ate the attention up, forgetting about the sandwich.

"Just a late night at the bar, I suppose. I was talking with a few folks earlier, but they muct have given up and left to sleep when I went to make a sandwich. Lucky for me I was here later than normal, tonight. Though I'll probably regret it tomorrow morning, when I have to be ready for that early morning training session with Miss. Tarkin."

"Oh, silly me," he said, lightly slapping his forhead. "Here I am babbling on and I haven't even introduced myself. Harrison Everett, jedi padawan, at your service."

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:37:12 AM
::Azhure smiled and took the hand, noting hid manner::

Azhure Darkstone. Jedi Padawan. You have well devaloped manners. Where are you from?

Hunk
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:46:24 AM
He chuckled loudly at her comment.

"There's some that might disagree with you on that point, Miss Darkstone"

"Where am I from? a small, backwater planet called Arus. I'm sure you've never heard of it. It's way out on the Outer Rim, off on the far side of the Corporate Sector. Nice thing is, neither the Republic, nor the Empire ever took any interest in the area. All we had to worry about were those uptight officials from some of the more important planets om the sector, trying to control the whole area."

"What about you? Where do you call home?"

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:56:46 AM
::Azhure shivered at the word official, a fresh reminder, but she just managed to shake the feelign off.::

I call my ship home. I've never had a permanent planet to call home. You could say...business. Maybe Correllia could have once been called home, and even in dreams it still feels real. Even the cries of the people who have no money for medical...

::She didnt knwo why she was tellign him this but he had an aura aroudn him that seemed trustworthy and she stopped herself just in time before anymore could be said. Remember to be careful who you trust little one, the kindliest person may stab you in the back. The words that ahd been repeated thumped in her head until she pushed it away, this was jedi ground. She had to feel safe somewhere.::

Hunk
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:18:56 PM
"No home? How horrible. It must be hard having no place to go back to," he said, a concerned look momentarily darkening his face. "And I know all to well how hard it is to watch someone suffer and not being able to do anything to help them"

"What about these dreams? Do you have them often?"

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:51:22 AM
::Azhure smiled darkly::

I always have nightmares if thats what you mean. But this was different...I felt it, really felt it. And obtained an injury, as if it was calling. AS for home, my ship is and always has been my true home.

::She shook her head, rememberign the dream again. So real...::

The boys face was familiar......