PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Streak [Open to Friends of Eve Siren]

Solace Cane
Aug 24th, 2002, 05:08:47 PM
X5-494-331845739494 was dead. It had left an empty void inside the souls of many, especially her clone.

Eve Siren was dead.

It had completely destroyed the emotions of Lily Winters, save the anger and bitterness. The schizotypal woman had changed her name to Solace Cane in hopes for peace; a peace that would never come.

Raven had control.

The cruel, sadistic side who enjoyed the pain of others. The type of person you didn't want to aggravate or bother in any way. The mentally disturbed and depressed clone.

Reaching out with a black gloved hand, Solace pushed the door to Yoghurt's open and stepped inside. It was clean and didn't reek of spilt beer, unlike the many other places she had been to. The places she visited before Eve died.

She didn't bother taking off her blue-tinted sunglasses as she strolled over to the bar counter.

"Whiskey. On the rocks."

It came out in a monotone voice as Solace heaved herself on the counter, sitting on the edge. The bartender looked surprised, but began to prepare her drink.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:48:52 AM
A hand slammed down onto 'Eve's back and a face lurched forward around to get a good look at her face.

"Eve!"

The Lupine Dark Jedi Van-Derveld barked loudly as he eyed his so-called sister, or rather another one of the copies of her. In truth, Eve's body was in coolant to preserve it, at his home - and as a matter of fact, Vega was growing oh so tired of seeing reminders of his sister walking around and masquerading as her.

Solace Cane
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:03:11 PM
"Try X5-656-331450074656, Brother."

She stared back at the original's brother, Vega, without a hint of emotion. The bartender had finished preparing her drink and was about to set it down when Solace grabbed it out of his hand.

"Thanks," she muttered.

Taking a swig of it, she slammed the glass back down on the counter and continued to glare at Vega.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."

Chaos Alexander
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:36:27 PM
::A man studdered at the door as a man tried to Force his way in.::

Man- 'Sir..sir...yo..you can't bring that in here!"

Chaos- 'The hell I can't.."

::The man didn't have time to blink he was against the way not knowing what or who hit him. Chaos growled and slammed people out his way. He had heard a rumor. One that made even him weep. Eve Siren was gone, but a clone was running about.. He made his way to the table with a large gun. He walked beside Vega with tears in his eyes. He breathed hard as if he would explode if he did not. He had all the robotic parts of him replaced with clones of what they were. He was no longer the monster twisted in metel. This was the first time he was out in puplic sence he had it done. His gold eyes flashed and he looked at Vega.::

"What is that thing? Why is she allowed to destroy our Eve's name.......the biggest thing I can ask is....can I kill it?"

::Chaos raised the gun. he faught back the tears and growled.::

"Vega....."

Solace Cane
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:12:47 PM
"You shouldn't run around with big toys like that."

She glanced at Chaos as a cold smirk ran across her features.

"Although I can't say much - I ran with scissors."

Such a shame, that he would actually have to ask for permission so he could "try" to kill her. Ignoring the gun that he pointed at her, Solace sighed as the smirk disappeared. Smiles of any sort were rarely seen on her face, and when they were, they disappeared soon after.

Chaos Alexander
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:24:21 PM
::A deep throated growl rose from Chaos' throat. The deep scars across his face burned. Dalethria said they would. The scars marked one as Kashalla's chosen. The Clerics eyes narrowed as he turned away. She looked to much like Eve. For all his bravodo, Chaos doughted he could even raise his voice at her. So much he wished he could have told Eve...so much he needed to say to her...::

"........"

::Chaos couldn't even speak. His throat closed up with a surge of emotions. He had never gotten this way before. Not when Athena died, or even his own mother. Chaos could not explain it. Eve was teh first friend he had at TSE. The only one that took the time to speak with him. Even vistited hima few times in his room. He didn't always have to ask for her company to speak with. She just came. Chaos turned around so he didn't face her. He couldn't face her. Feelings Chaos didn't want to ammit to swelled up. He just sat there and breathed.::

Solace Cane
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:30:56 PM
She watched with blank eyes as he turned away. He was still coping with Eve's death, not like she could blame him.

But she felt nothing for him. Not a thing. Void of any feelings, Solace just canted her head to the side.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:58:19 AM
"Shut up, you freak," he barked at Solace.

"Eve is dead, you look like Eve, therefore you should be dead."

He looked to Chaos then to the door.

"Step outside and I'm sure either one of us can facilitate making that last point come into fruition."

Solace Cane
Aug 27th, 2002, 04:59:59 AM
"You."

She pointed a finger at Vega, grimacing.

"You should take anger management classes. Could do you some good."

Solace lifted up her glass and took another drink of the whiskey before setting it back down.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:19:05 AM
Satine walks in, hoping to meet up with some friends. Instead, he sees Eve. He gasps, and then narrows his eyes. Seeing Vega and Chaos, he walks up to the little group, and points at Solace.

"Uh, Eve is..." Satine swallows hard, still trying to say it, "...dead, right?" At a nod from Vega, Satine turns to look at Solace.

"Who, or what, are you?"

Solace Cane
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:00:21 PM
So much attention .. She didn't like it.

"Three's a crowd."

Crossing her arms over her leather jacket, Solace narrowed her eyes behind her sunglasses.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:36:45 PM
"Yeah, well there's four of us here, so shut your mouth, unless you're gonna tell me who in the nine unholy hells you are."

Solace Cane
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:02:00 PM
"Just leave me alone," she snapped, growling a bit.

"You were too weak to save Eve, so wander off and play with kids your own age." It was mean - and it was intended to hurt him. No doubt Alpha would probably 'play it cool'.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:52:28 PM
No. Satine didn't. He growls, and lands an uppercut into Solace's jaw, throwing her backwards, and behind the bar. His hand reachs for his sabre--one of the advantages of being a Jedi Knight was that they were allowed to carry their weapons in here.

"Say something like that again, and I'll cut out your tounge." Satine says, his barely recovered patience having been shattered by the verbal jab from Solace.

Solace Cane
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:15:06 PM
Solace stood up and looked at the broken whiskey glass.

"You're going to pay for that, freak !"

Using the Force, she pushed him back into Vega as her gloved hand clenched into a fist.

"Can't take it when people speak the truth, can you ?! Just leave me the f**k alone !"

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:43:58 PM
Satine's eyes narrow as he steps forward, away from Vega.

"first off, that isn't the truth...Second off, what are you gonna do if I don't leave you alone? Huh?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:14:42 AM
Without physically showing his anger or intent, the Lupine clamped a Force grip around the girls throat, and grinned to himself.

"Explain who you are. Now."

Solace Cane
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:25:40 PM
"The hell I will !"

Her pupils changed into slits before returning normal again - so quick that it happened during an eyeblink.

"You know who I am, Vega. I was there with you when Eve died, hanging from the tree, lifeless ... Pale skin, chapped lips -"

She grimaced visibly as the Force grip began to affect her.

Alpha
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:52:08 PM
Satine feels, through the Force, Vega's use of a grip.

Vega, feel free to pop her head off at any time... he sends through the force, half joking.

Severen Morkonis
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:47:41 PM
'Master....dont damage her to much...she could be usefull in some of you more brilliant experiments you so enjoy doing...' Sieken hissed as he emerged from the bars crowed ,a wicked smile swept across his face as his eyes turned towards Eve, his balaclava off at this point.

Sieken sat at the table Vega was sat at before he had cought the sight of the copy of the former Sith Knight. Sieken had to gone through some major changes thus late. One of them he hated, and hid with a gray suit of exoskeleton. He wore the suit most of the time hiding what he had become, a race of Lupine, a race that he so richly hated...and now he was one of them.However this time he did not wear the famous red eyed balaclava making the woman notice his race as soon as he spoke.

'It would be exquisite in its own right to view her major organs would it not Vega?' Sieken said crossing his arms lose across his chest with a grin.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:13:14 AM
His hold loosened.

"So true, my apprentice. I would so dearly like to cut her up and examine that heart of hers, to see if it is as black as I imagine it to be."

He looked away from her - Vega couldn't bare anymore of these clones, it was driving him mad to see his Sister everywhere.

Solace Cane
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:43:01 AM
"You're all so pathetic it sickens me."

She could breathe clearly now, even though Vega still gripped her with the Force around her neck. Bastard.

"Damn, come here for a drink and look what happens .. Thought Yog's was supposed to be a place of peace."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:42:33 AM
"No, you are pathetic. You are a shadow of a life that once was, you are living in the wake of a dead woman ... you genetic abomination,"

He replied as he reclined, not wanting to catch the girls eyesight for fear of nausea.

Alpha
Aug 29th, 2002, 01:26:59 PM
Satine grits his teeth, before replying.

"Yog's is a place of peace, when we don't have, as Vega says, abominations of those that were close to us here. If we do get those, then the abom. better watch her back..." he says levelly, leaving the obvious threat out in the open.

Solace Cane
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:18:17 PM
"So, you're going to 'hurt' me just because of what I am ?"

She directed the question towards Alpha, menace glittering in her cold eyes.

"Doesn't sound too Jedi-like to me, especially since I can't help who I am."

Now she was getting slightly sick at the stomach. Solace hated hypocrites ...

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:54:46 AM
"I doubt he was going to hurt you. That was going to me my job, idiot."

Alpha
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:02:38 AM
Satine shrugs.

"Vega, tell me later what you do to this...thing. I can't take anymore of this."

He spins around, and begins to walk out, putting the hood of his cloak up.

Severen Morkonis
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:01:07 AM
Sieken steped into the path of the Jedi Knight. ' Oh no no, you stay Jedi!' Sieken said puching him back further into the bar.

Solace Cane
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:50:59 AM
They weren't the only ones who knew something about the Force. Of course, they probably figured she didn't know a thing.

Suddenly she lashed out with It, grabbing Sieken and throwing him into Vega. It distracted the Lupine long enough to make him release the hold he had on Solace, and she jumped off of the counter.

"I think I'll be the one leaving."

With that, she turned and walked out of the bar. Simpletons, they were. So narrow-minded and close-fisted.