PDA

View Full Version : The Newcomer

Raiden
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:56:33 PM
It was a calm and chillsome night on the planet Tatoine. The wind blew over the dessert sand making the hills appear like waves in the ocean. A ship from out of the moonlit sky descended downward onto this baron wasteland. It landed in the cover of a thick oasis. A man on a land speeder rode out of this thick oasis. His torn black trench coat wiped the air as he drove. he wore black boots and pants with his dark red shirt. He continued to ride to the top of a mound to get a better view of this place. The moonlight glimmered off his goggles and the sand fell when he removed his scarf from around his neck that covered his mouth. As he tasts the night air he lays his helmet down and looks around this endless dessert. To the corner of his eye he spots light from a village. Nodding his head he puts his head gear back on and heads toward this village. The sounds of cheers and laughter is heard as he moves closer to the bar. A dead silence when he walks in. He sits down at the bar and waits. " Hello there Im Max the bar tender what can I do for you stranger?". " I require a room for the night and food to eat." Max looks and nodes his head "yes sir ill start you off with a glass of water." The man rests his hand on his lap. As Max gets his drink the man hears whisper from behind him. It was a talk about this newcomer. They stood up from there table and headed toward the bar. The three guys surround him. The one on the right looks at him and says with a demanding tone "I thought I new everyone here who are you and why have you come?". " My name is Raiden and my business here is none of your concern." Max hands the drink to Raiden he reaches for it with his left hand and starts to drink. "Now listen here me and the boys do not like newcomers so we want you to get out now!" . Raiden looks at the man "I leave when I am ready." As soon as he said that the man behind him reached for a knife and then Raiden slides his right hand for his blaster on his left side and shots through his coat killing the man. The he backhands the other guy knocking him out. The one man standing shoves Raiden out of the chair and pulls out his knife. Raiden stands to his feet and puts his arms to the side. The man charges for him. Raiden steps out of the way making him fall to the ground. He then throws a dart to the back of the mans neck and kills him. As he starts to walk off he throws a coin to Max "Thanks for the drink and the hospitality." With that said he walked out.

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:59:59 PM
"Hi there, stranger." A man's voice came from the shadows. It was soft and warm, unlike the others he had heard tonight. He gave forth an aura of warmth that Raiden could feel in the chilly night.

"Rough night for a walk, eh. I noticed you took care of yourself well, though." He stepped from the shadows to reveal himself. Cloaked in odd looking atire, he wore brown and beige--the colors of Jedi. He looked at the man that stood before him. Noticing the cut on his left wrist from the fall out of the chair, Terran outstretched a hand. "Would you like some help with that?" He wanted to help the man with his wound. However small, all injuries could be healed and amended.

Raiden
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:29:21 PM
Cautiously Raiden extends his hand and keeps his other to his side. From the look of his attire he must be a jedi but Raiden was not sure. " What is your name friend?" he says with a calm voice. "My name is Raiden, a traveler passing through."

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:16:50 PM
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Raiden. I am Terran Starek, Jedi padawan of Master Verse Dawnstrider, ambassador of peace from the Greater Jedi Order." The title was a bit windy, but he thought Raiden would understand. He took Raiden's hand gently. As soon as the two palms clasped, the cut in his wrist began to heal before the traveler's eyes. The sting of an open wound and the gash itself dissapated as the Force annointed it. It was easier, because he felt the Force in this man. Whether Raiden realized it or not, the Force was inside of him.

"Being a traveler, you would know that Tatooine is a rough place. As I have noted, you are well prepared to take on danger." Terran let his cloak open, allowing his new aquaintance to see his face fully. His smile was soft and friendly. "However, it is obvious that you might need a place to rest. I have a ship just on the outskirts of this spaceport. You are welcome there. I should like to here the story of Raiden the traveler." He flashed another warm smile. He was interested in the history of this man. He wanted to make sure that Raiden knew he was no threat.

Raiden
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:45:23 PM
"Thank you kind sur but I must be on my way." Raiden bowed his head at Terran Starek showing respect to him. "Please keep in touch I would be glad to tell you my story at a later time and maybe you could tell me about your story. As for know I must take my leave, farewell."

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:51:26 PM
"Wait, my friend," Terran said as Raiden began to leave. Terran let himself free from regular thought as his mind wandered from it's containment in his body and into space. His mind entered his thoughts--he hoped to understand this stranger's quick leave.

"Is there something I can help you with?" His thoughts scanned his heart, looking for a sign of the problems which weighed upon his spirit.

Raiden
Aug 31st, 2002, 03:27:56 PM
Raiden turns"I am in a hurry to help my friends in a fight.I just got his signal for me to come to them." I must be off.

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:33:49 PM
Terran understood. He nodded his head politely.

"Do you need my assistance?" I looked back at the stranger. He wish to help him in his cause--but he would not impose upon the man. He respected him.

Raiden
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:46:21 PM
Raiden grins " Sure that would be most helpfull come with me" As soon as Raiden said that the two men went with eachother to the planet Coruscant and landed and went head on into battle.