PDA

View Full Version : open spar (no force users)

Synteck
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:08:40 AM
As Synteck walked the streets of Tatooine, he could smell a stench in the air like never before. Synteck watched the comotion in the streets. Mothers calling for children, people screaming at each other. He was amazed at the way people got along.

He found an empty chair on the sidewalk and sat down. Smiling at people who were making complete fools of themselves.

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:35:24 AM
"Kinda loud ain't it?" the black-haired man puffed on an even darker cigar and stared out onto the dusty street. He was on Tattooine again, a place he loathed with a passion but sometimes ya gotta be where ya don't wanna be.

Especially when ya gotta 50K cred bounty on your head.

Aurelias Kazaar took a swig from his glass of bourbon and set it down on the banged up table.a bit away from the newcomer.

"So what'cha in 'ere for? Who sent ya t'this backwater place?"

Synteck
Aug 25th, 2002, 10:04:58 AM
Synteck looked at the man who just sat down. "I am looking for a fight. Nobody sent me here." Synteck picked up the man's drink and took a drink. :smokin

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:01:06 PM
"And ya think by drinkin' from m'drink ya can coerce me into fightin' ya?" Kazaar uttered sending a glare he normally reserved for Bothans or other creatures of such.

He thought he saw Synteck give a smile.

"Well..." the bounty hunter puffed on his cigar, "Good."

Then he swung his fist into the Pirate's jaw.

Synteck
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:07:23 PM
It was an awkard glancing blow, but its meaning was delivered just the same. The hit sent Synteck's head back a bit, rocking the chair slightly back on two legs. As the chair was resettled with a forward lean by Synteck, he jutted his foot forward and planted it in Aurelias's chest. The prone man sprawls outwardly into the street.

"Is that all you got?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:10:29 PM
Kazaar took a puff off his cigar, then popped his neck.

"I ain't the one wearing body armor. Why don't ya take it off 'n we see how much ya can take?"

Synteck
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:55:27 PM
Synteck slowly rises from his chair in a battle stance...

"Perhaps you would like me to buy you dinner also?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:22:16 PM
"Only if ya want to sweetcheeks," Kazaar smirked, dusting his hands off.

"C'mon...whatta ya got?"

Synteck
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:39:18 PM
Synteck looked at the man who had just called him "sweetcheeks".

"What do I got,"He said, circling at a safe distance."I'm not the one brushing dust off!"

Synteck beckoned Aurelias to come fight. He then swiftly kicked Aurelias in the chest, sending him back a few feet. "Come on, stop talking and get fighting!"

Aurelias Kazaar
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:44:48 PM
"Ya know, pal, you're gettin' real annoyin'," Kazaar's own punch, sent Synteck staggering back a bit.

"I like talkin'," another punch, this one ricocheting off the chest of the body armor, "Almost 's much as I like drinkin'n smokin'."

A boot from the black jeaned legs caught the armored man's head, sending him to the ground. Kazaar kicked him for good measure, then took a puff off of his cigar.

"Ya can dish it out sure...but ya can't take it."

Synteck
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:12:18 PM
Synteck look at Aurelias.

"Now wait a minute," He said," I am not here for just my pleasure."

He pulled out a card that read:<a href=http://pub80.ezboard.com/bmockadanesseech>Mockadane's Seech</a>

"Come here, he pointes to the card. Go to Eldorack's Tavern. Ask for Mockadane. OK."

He then pulls out a pen and writes the coordinance on the back of the the card

Aurelias Kazaar
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:06:59 AM
"What fer?" Kazaar replied with a snort, "This a job offer? I gotta 'mployer."

Plus a 50K bounty on m'head.

"Whatta ya want. You're losin' m'interest."