PDA

View Full Version : Lance's room. (Closed to those who live there.)

Kaytor Surna
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:06:31 PM
Midnight at the Greater Jedi Order was always the time that was darkest. Kaytor counted on that for her cover. The shadows of the grounds hid her from view. She quickly jumped from shadow to shadow until she found the window and balcony that led to Lance's room.

Kaytor used the force to jump onto the balcony and glanced in. She used the force to unlock the window and climbed in. She looked at the ones that were asleep in the room and silently walked to Lances bed.

A week or so had passed sense they had last seen each other. She looked at him has he slept in the bed. His breathing slow and rythmatic. She placed a hand softly on his chest and knelt down beside his bed. Two small marks on his neck showed where she had bit him.

Kaytor to his neck and rubed his cheek slightly with her thumb. She ran her hand down his neck and down to his stomach, over his slowly rising and falling chest. She lowered her head and closed her eyes a moment.

A stirring from one of the other beds in the room made her jump to her feet silently, bumping into Lance's bed while doing so though. She quickly used the force to cover herself in shadows to hide her from the waking being.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:48:36 PM
:: Lance wasn't full recovered yet...but he could get up and he felt her presence near by...he felt her touching his body...but he didn't do anything he let her touch him wondering what she was doing here....he acted as he was sleeping deeply but he was awaken perfeclty awaken.::

Plo Koon
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:40:51 PM
Plo sifted in his bed as he slept. HIs mask was feeling unconfortabl to him. He slowly got up half asleep and stagered to the bathroom. He didnt turn on the light and put some water on his face. HE then went back to bed.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:53:57 AM
Kaytor silently went over to Plo Koon and waved her hand over his face. SHe used the force to convince him to go back to sleep without haveing to say anything.

Once that was done, she went back over to Lance. She took his hand softly and moved closer to him. She looked down at him.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, Lance."

THe mutter could bearly be heard by Lance. She leaned over and kissed him softly. She then stood back up and started to leave.

Aug 24th, 2002, 09:56:17 AM
:: Lance caught her words...his eyes suddenly opened and as she left was pacing to his left side towards his balcony he grabbed her hand::

"Wait...don't leave now" Lance said on a very low tone.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:57:16 AM
Kaytor stoped and looked down at Lance, a bit scared. She had wished to get in and out without anyone noticing her. She quickly relaxes though after glanceing to the other, making sure he was still asleep. She walked back over to him and knelt down beside him.

Kaytor sensed how weak he was and gave him some of her strength through the force. She then closed her eyes and lowered her head. She didn't want to look at him because of what she had done to him alread.

"I'm sorry, Lance. It's my fault that you are this way."

Aug 24th, 2002, 11:03:31 AM
:: Lance turned his gaze from her and through the force he spoke to her not wake anyone else up.::

You left me alone with so many questions....so much pain....why?.....Why did you do this to me....I feel so empty now that I don't have you...

Kaytor Surna
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:10:48 AM
A tear droped down Kaytor's cheak.

'I have no other choice, Lance. I can not live here. A jedi is not supose to harm others. I am a vampire. I need blood to survive thus I have to harm to live. You must understand this, Lance.'

Kaytor tried to explain things to Lance through the force. She looked back up at him. He had turned away from her. She let go of his hand,

Aug 24th, 2002, 11:17:20 AM
I understand.......

:: Lance said as she left his hand go, he then turned his gaze back on her to look at her one last time before she left.::

The council will probably seek you....run....and be carefull

Kaytor Surna
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:23:32 AM
Kaytor stands up and looked at Lance. She leans over and kisses him.

'I still love you'

She then walks over to the window. She glances at the other bed then back at Lance. She slips out the window and onto the balcony. She drops to the ground, landing silently on her feet and runs off from the temple. She takes one last glance back at the temple from the shadows of the woods then runs for the shuttle that brought her here.

Aug 24th, 2002, 11:29:26 AM
:: Lance kissed back and then sat on his bed as he watched her leave, this 'I still love you" left a sign on Lance's heart...once again...he felt the need to see her....as soon as he will have fully recovered from his wounds he would most certainly seek her.::

Plo Koon
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:32:43 AM
Plo woke up suddenly

"Hunh....Wha....what happened?"

He was half asleep when he was talking with kind of a slured speech

Aug 24th, 2002, 07:17:25 PM
"Oh nothing....I was having nightmare good night Plo" Lance said resting back on his bed...thinking...

Plo Koon
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:53:27 PM
Koon could sense that Lance was far from falling asleep. He could tell that something was bothering him

"You sure? I thought I saw something in the corner when I got up. You sure there isn't anything wrong?"

Aug 25th, 2002, 12:39:48 PM
:: A deep sigh emerges from Lance's mouth...::

"Oh don't worry bout it buddy....everything's ok.."

Plo Koon
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:05:48 PM
Plo still looked concerned

"Alright...Tell me when your ready"

Koon went back to sleep

Aug 25th, 2002, 05:12:38 PM
:: Lance on those words went back to his deep sleep::