PDA

View Full Version : Let's see how good you really are...(Ange)

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:30:05 PM
Satine stands in the middle of a courtyard, the walls of which were festooned with weapons racks of all shapes and sizes. He was waiting for his apprentice...Might as well get some training done...

Ange Tot
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:56:47 PM
She was walking through the training grounds when she pasts one room in which she sees her Master, she stops at the door and looks in guessing why he is here.

"Me, training, right?"

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:24:38 PM
"Yup. And for the question related to this training: Just how much use have you had with a sabre?"

Ange Tot
Aug 24th, 2002, 05:40:23 PM
"Sabre?"

she laughed slightly, putting one arm behind her head.

"None at all Sir."

Alpha
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:47:31 AM
"Well it's time to start." Satine says with a chuckle. He motions with his hand, and a sabre drops from his sleeve into the waiting palm. Flipping the sabre, so the dark end is pointed at Ange, Satine hands it to her.

"That one should work until you can build you own. It was one of mine, actually." he says, smiling.

{OOC:The blade of the sabre is silver, just to let ya know. :)}

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:14:37 PM
She took the sabre and smiled at her master.

"Thank you Sir, I'll cherish it even after I make my own."

she held the sabre adjusting her hand to the feel of the weapon instead of her normal rapier.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:48:05 PM
Satine grins, first sincere, then it turns into a cheeky grin.

"You do know how to turn it on, don't you?" Satine asks, igniting his own sabre--the disturbingly black blade crackling to life with a long, drawn out hiss.

Ange Tot
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:51:59 PM
"Yes, I do!"

she said it jokingly, and stuck her tongue out at Alpha, then igbited the blade with the usual snap-hiss, and she grinned looking at the silver blade.

"Sabre spar then sir?"

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:03:03 PM
"Yup. Let's see how you can do with a sabre. It's a bit different from your normal rapier though. The blade has no weight, so you'll need to correct for that. Oh, and don't call me 'Sir'. Call me Alpha, k?"

Satine brings his sabre into a defensive posture.

Ange Tot
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:12:46 PM
She took an offensive posture and sung her sabre in high aiming for Alpha's head, which he can most easliy block.

Alpha
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:57:35 PM
Instead of blocking it, Satine ducks underneath it, and brings his sabre in for a shallow slash--going slower then he normally would, since Ange was fairly new at this...

Ange Tot
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:59:29 PM
She stepped back as the blade, slowly, went pass missing her gut by a few millimeters. she grins and bops Alpha on the top of the head with her sabre hilt.

"Like that, Sir?"

Alpha
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:59:40 PM
Satine chuckles and ubs his head.

"Well, sorta. Try blocking this..."

Satine spins his sabre, and then quickly slashes towards Anges knees...