PDA

View Full Version : From Padawan to Knight(Request to Council)

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:44:58 PM
Maia entered the chamber of the GJO council. She had come for there approval on the raising of her first padawan Zeke. He had proven himself in her eyes that his love for the Jedi was complete.

"Council I come before you this day with a request. As you know my Padawan Zeke has been here for some time and has time and again proved himself as a Jedi. He has on may occasions gone to great lengths to help others and to protect his friends. Not even in the face of danger did he ever lose control or become angry. His heart is pure. I have brought him as far as I can as his master. He has even surpassed my expectations. His selfless love for others is what I have found to be the most impressive thing. He is a true Jedi, fighting for the light and protecting others at the risk of his own life." Maia stayed bowed before the council and awaited there verdict on Zeke.

She was proud of her first Padawan and how far he had come. To her he was by far more than just her student. He had also become a true friend...

OOC: Just some of the many many threads he has been in lol :)

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20943

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21300

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21360

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21564

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20646

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:52:11 PM
The Knight Xazor, sat upon her Council Seat and listened to Maia's request. She thought about the Padawan Zeke...indeed, he had become a good friend and active member of the Order. Smiling to herself, she looked about at her fellow Council Members and nodded before speaking.

"I have watched this Padawan since his arrival here at the Jedi Order. Indeed...he is skilled in all you have spoken of. His heart is good and pure...and I know that if it came right to it...he would give his life for anyone here."

Xazor let her eyes wander to rest upon her friend's face. Maia was such a good person...her heart was pure as well and she was a good teacher. The Garou knew that she had trained this one the best way that she could...and now in return...he would make a fine Knight.

"I say 'aye' to the Knighting of Padawan Zeke...for this he truly deserves...."

With that, Xazor sat back in her seat and smiled upon Maia, steepling her fingers and quieting to hear what the others had to say about the ascension of this fine young man....

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:05:33 PM
Zeke stood next to Maia wearing his usual happy smile. His heart raced a mile a minute with excitement and anticipation as the Council considered him for knighthood.

Ange Tot
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:17:21 PM
OOC- Boo! Hiss! :lol

IC- she just stood by the door, grinning, at least someone she knows will be a knight, hopefully for Zeke.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:31:45 PM
I am not convinced that he is ready for the ascention to Knighthood.

:: Anbira pondered the many things presented before him. ::

He has risen to action and serves the Order well, but he has much to learn in control and restraint. A Jedi is to be of a most serious mind. I feel he must focus on this, before his promotion is granted.

My vote for now, shall be no.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:49:20 PM
OOC: Besides, he hasn't even been with GJO for two months yet! :eek

I believe the minimum is three.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:53:19 PM
OOc Sept. 3 he will have been here 3 months :) :p lol

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:18:53 PM
[OOC - I know Zeke has put time into GJO, but doesn't he have to do several major/important threads to prove just how loyal/dedicated he is ? Sure, he participates in alot of fights - but the thing we have to look at is how he handles situations. Plus, you're already trying to promote him before Sept. 2. And if you're going to try and promote him right on the dot .. -_-; The thing is, how do we know he's ready yet ? Sure, we all know he says he is, but how can he handle being a Knight? Will he become too cocky and rub it in his opponents face? Give him more time. Just because he has two little stars for posting doesn't mean much. :p]

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:40:31 PM
OOC: I have watched for that in his threads :) to see if he would become cocky. I have never seen him use his char in a way that would lead to that assumption. I have rped with him a lot and he has proven himself time and again worthy of being a Jedi knight. He takes his hits. I understand the concern and have been watching him closely. He does have a very playful char. but when he needs to help others he does what's needed of him. OOC wise he understands the limitations of a knight and I do not think he would abuse the power. As for helping the GJO I have seen him jump into every thread he can to help his fellow Jedi and I'm sure if presented with an RP where he had to stand for the GJO he would be more than willing. He hasn't in my opinion backed down from any task :)

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:47:56 PM
Originally posted by Maia Tharrinn
OOc Sept. 3 he will have been here 3 months :) :p lol

Correction, Oct. 4th!

His joining thread was July 4th! Looks like you've got researching to do on your own padawan! :p

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:49:27 PM
ooc: So he has only been around IC for...a month? He waited a month before joining????

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:53:15 PM
[OOC - Looks like Loki pinned you, eh Maia ?]

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:56:20 PM
Originally posted by Xazor Leo Dawnstrider
ooc: So he has only been around IC for...a month? He waited a month before joining????

Nope. The account was made on the July 3rd and he applied to GJO on the 4th.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:02:54 PM
Oh oh oh...I see....so she got the timing wrong. He's only been around for two months then.....well, almost....

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:05:35 PM
I must agree with Anbira. (Both IC and OOC) The three month rule was set up as the minimum amount of time... not an instant promotion. I'd say no for now.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:07:09 PM
I now agree with Anbira and Ryla...I had no idea that it was not at least three months. Sorry guys...but it's only fair...so I change my vote to not right now....

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:13:01 PM
OOC: The time miscalculation was on my part. I'm sorry. If that's the problem, scrap this thing and we'll wait until I've been here the proper amount of time. You say its not enough that I fight Sith, and that I must be able to handle other situations for the Order. What KINDS of situations? Tell me what I need to do and I'll get it done.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:33:02 PM
No Zeke my fault I should have paid attention :) Ok well I still think IC he is ready but I understand there is a time frame to hold to. Sorry everyone and most of all sorry to my padawan. I miscalculated his time here :) and I know he is ready :p Bows to the Council huggles all:) Kicks Loki hehehe Just kidden ya know i lub ya hands him a cookie :p Once again sorry Zeke and Council

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:47:25 PM
OOC:...another month then...

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:53:30 PM
Chin up! September will be my ninth month as a padawan. :D

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:57:08 PM
ooc: Sorry Zeke...

And Loki, you had the chance to be promoted you little bugger! ;) :lol We love Loki though.... ::Huggles her buddy:: :D

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:11:49 PM
(Huggles)

I know and I stand by my decision: I'm a padawan and that's the way I like it! :p

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:13:40 PM
:mneh

You really ought to grow up.... (just so I can stare at your siggy with Frodo in it) :mneh If you're still going to use him.....?

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:15:30 PM
Oh yes! Gimme about six more months and it will be up. :)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:17:24 PM
YAY!!! :lol That'll be awesome!!! ;) :: Faints from sight of Frodo :: ;)

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:25:31 PM
Oh am I next on your Wink List, eh? Remember your CT at "ReaperFett's Study" ;)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:28:22 PM
Hush up Padawan! ;) :lol

Yes, I remember my CT there....hehehehe. And I think you're a bit young for me....:lol

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:36:14 PM
But...but...I'll be a big boy one day....pweeaaase!? :cry

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:48:48 PM
I LOVE LEGOLAS...I MEAN DASQUIAN!!!! :lol I am not going to switch guys AGAIN! Too many headaches...

:: Pats lil Loki on the head and smiles ::

Someday you'll make a girl reeeeeally happy though....keep eating your Vegies!! ;) :lol

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:52:41 PM
Bah! Well if poncy, long-haired, little nancy boys is your thing! :mneh

I have the One Ring, damnit! I'm gonna kick Dasquian's ass! >D

Dios Kane
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:52:42 PM
ooc Alright you guys just hijacked a thread, whatever. I'm here to say I think quality over quantity any day and this is gonna sound bad, but catch my drift, if you will. Any guy who gets over 1200 posts in two months deserves some kudos. Hes trained his butt of with people and fought sith galore, I have too for four months and yet I see no promotion for me being lifted to the sky. I'm glad one padawan is gettin a mention of promotion at least. But forget about me, friends come first and all that rot, and I think somebody needs to give something to him like a medal of honor or somethin. I mean, he's got quadruple that of his master and about 7/8 of those are serious posts. I'm not here to bash anyone, I just think your system has a few bolts loose and needs to get a tune up some where along the line. My master told me I needed patience in the last pm, but ya know what? In this universe, Dios is still learning how to push and pull about three months ago. I have one whole training thread with my master. Zeke has had several and boo koos of that too. If he's not a knight soon, I'll figure somethings up and end up shootin myself through the nose or somethin cuz I might as well be dreamin. Ya know what... I'm gonna have to apologize about this later.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:55:12 PM
It's not only the three month thing, Dios. I think Zeke has a lot of growing up to do before he is promoted. Besides you said quality over quantity, post counts stand for very little.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:58:56 PM
I agree...take me for example. I was ready to be promoted and had just gotten my three months in...I mean, it was so close. I posted a ton, I mean...everday...yet, Xazor had to grow up a lot. I was suggested for promotion once...and even my own MASTER said 'no'. The growing up part IC has a lot to do with it, now that I think about it more...it really does. You can't have a Knight running around and whatnot. Like you Dios, IC...you want women and whatnot...you're distracted from your training and stuff. I think that three months is a good amount of time for someone who is serious and has a solid story going and can grow up in a hurry. I concur with Loki on this....

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:53:00 PM
So what, we gotta "grow up"? Is it really that bad that he's genuinely happy all the time? Fine, let's see how bad we can scar him and fix that. Besides, itd give me a good excuse to use Dae's sig.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:56:18 PM
And thats exsactly why your not a Knight :p

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:01:29 PM
It'd be a REAL shame if someone with a sense of humor and a happy smile was a knight. OMG, even worse! Such a person could be on the council! It's Satanic, heresy I tell you!

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:02:28 PM
Uhhhh I beg to differ. They do have fun threads all of us do everyone here. But they have had more than enough serious threads to make up for the fun. They have saved friends and towns galore so I really don't think any of them should be penalized for having fun. The same could be said of your char gf :) I remember being in a few of those fun ones with u and we all know what flirts we all are but we make up for it by posting serious and they Dios and Zeke have by far made up for the fun ones IMHO. :) They practically train themselves the way they have been going. Heck Dios had trained with me a few times himself just to get training. So it's not like they do not strive to be the best Jedi possible :p

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:04:55 PM
how long has dios and zeke been around?

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:05:22 PM
Zeke i think you might wanna cool down a bit bud..:\

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:07:38 PM
Lol, Zeke is still not ready he is still not serious enough, Zeke must learn to control his emotions a bit more plus like you said a rule is a rule 3 months. And about his post count. Zeke posts a LOT OOC OOC does therefore not count. So pos counting those absolutely not count in this case. I for one have 1400 posts but hey 50% OOC. Geez I'm one of the oldest padawans that are actually active after Loki and Hunk and im not even promoted yet :p

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:08:37 PM
I didn't say that he was not striving to be the best Jedi possible. I was just stating my opinion that yes....we can have fun and whatnot.....but when a serious time arises....he has a habit of putting a non-serious comment in. Such as the thread that Lance started in the Living Quarters.....and the thread I had doing in here about my unborn child. He had made a few comments but then edited himself to make it a bit more serious. I know that he's doing well in training.....but it isn't just training that counts.....it's personal development of the character.

And Zeke.....don't get like that....it's immaturity and that is another reason you're not a Knight. You need to take hits man.....I don't take criticism well so I know how you feel.....but take it! It's the best advice I can give you right now.....even though you may not like it......trust me, it helps. I'm still learning how to accept criticism both IC and OOC....it's all part of your characters maturity and your maturity. I'm not bashing you or anything.....but that is the exact reason that we have this three month time limit. You moreless have to prove yourself grown up enough to handle the great responsibilities that Knighthood entails.

And above all else......titles do not make you.....your actions do. Once people view you as a Knight.....you will be one. :)

Navaria-Zeke has been around for nearly two months.....and Dios.....I'm not sure....haven't looked yet. He has not been training through for more than a month or so. Remember, when he first came he bounced between Jedi and Sith.....

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:13:04 PM
Can I request that my first post be moved to an IC thread please? I respect everyone's opinions and all but this was IC and I would like council vote I will of course go with what council says :) no prob there but this thread is not what I had in mind. was wanting IC thanks :) sorry for any probs it causes...

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:16:00 PM
I have to speak OOC on these issues. It would be bad form for a padawan to pass judgement on another padawan with regards to whether or not they are worthy of promotion. :)

Dios Kane
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:06:23 PM
I bounced around for a whole week before I settled down with the jedi. I've only trained in one thread with my master, ya, that started like two in a half months ago. I haven't seen my master since really. I've trained myself and been through so many duels with Sith that could beat me up so badly it is funny to laugh at most of the time. If Dios has only been training for a month, I must still be on summer break. I've been with the GJO a little over three months now. And that was exactly what I meant before how I wasn't goin to make much sense about the quality over quantity thing, but anyways. Life goes on, we continue to rp, and I ask for a different master. It's okay Zeke, we stick to the rules and do what they say and then we go from there, right? Forgive me about what I said earlier, I'm not gonna say that I didn't mean it, cuz if I hadn't it, I wouldn't have been put up there. but yeah, okay... calming down... using little jedi trick and going to get some mountain dew. :D

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:22:23 PM
My biggest problem is you want Zeke to lose his happiness. He's been raised on that, its who he is, and to get rid of it would be to make a whole new character named Zeke.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:33:32 PM
We didn't say to loose your happiness......what we're looking for is someone who is serious.....but knows when having a good time is right and proper. He needs to learn restraint and how to be a leader....a rolemodel. It's not all fun and games.....

Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:39:44 PM
Take as example me :D :p Im really not serious when in the bar&grill or LQ, but as soon as danger approaches or I'm in a real fight or mission I'm serious as hell as sometimes I dont even speak you can notice that on numberous threads. Just give it time Zeke once your 3 months will be completed Im sure you will have mastered that. :)

Ange Tot
Aug 24th, 2002, 05:47:58 PM
In other words, in the battlegrounds/serious RPs, Zeke isn't all being sarcastic (And sorry I do take your humour that way IC) and acts his age sometimes.......

How old is Zeke supposed to be anyways, Zeke?

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 24th, 2002, 05:56:26 PM
In regards to this "overhappiness" or whatever...

I have not seen anything that would suggest that this "happiness" is too much. Seems to be okay to me, but then again, I hit people with frying pans IC. Take my comment for what you will :)

Aug 24th, 2002, 07:13:21 PM
:lol

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:40:19 PM
Zeke is over 15. How much over is yet to be decided because I haven't finished his bio yet. The reason he can't remember his age past 15 is because when he was 15, his original ship was attacked, and the crew that raised him (and taught him to be happy) was killed. More as it develops

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:08:34 PM
Serious? Pardon? Xazor, Zeke is serious, but he makes such comments to get people to relax. Being serious is good, but being serious to the point that you are tense/anal/irritable is a bad thing. Zeke makes such comments to make people loose. If you get so serious that you tense up, you make a mistake. I think Zeke's comments come from an experienced fighter, not an immature kid.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:17:56 PM
Wei, I did not intend my comment to start an argument. I stand firm upon what I said....and I will not back down from it even if you criticize me. It seems as though he is not taking criticism well, and you don't want to see that happen either.

Three months is three months.....and everyone is going to wait that three months. By you guys all pushing for this, you'll only prolong the time. It's in the FAQ's.....don't push for a promotion, for that will only delay it.....

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:58:26 PM
Not pushing for the promo, I'll wait the time. Now its down to you guys say Zeke needs to change, and pointing out "flaws" in his character, and us trying to defend that Zeke HAS the qualities you say he lacks. Time and promo isn't the issue, its Zeke's character.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:12:27 PM
(Beings wondering where all this Zeke is too happy bit came from. I thought he was too serious.... )

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:13:50 PM
You thought he was TOO serious? What gave that idea?

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:18:10 PM
Cause to me, he seems just too apt to argue. Difference in perception, I guess.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:25:24 PM
That's another thing that I noticed......and I was going to bring up. He is too wild.....but then he argues, especially when fault in himself is pointed out......

But like Marcus said....it's perception.....

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:42:34 PM
Izzat IC or OOC?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:02:45 AM
Ok I think people are getting ooc and IC mixed up. I have read and been in most of Zekes thread and I have never seen him argue just to be arguing. Everyone debates there case and as for pushing for promotion he never did, I did. As for taking criticism His char takes it just fine but ooc I have yet to see anyone take this much ooc criticism well. I f I remember correctly Xaz gf you yourself didn't take it ooc or IC very well and it never pushed your promotion back. I do not think what someone say ooc should [play in the factor of the char. He runs Zeke well, he is happy and serious when he needs to be. IMHO there is to much mixing with IC and ooc over Zeke... He doesn't have a prob taking criticism but this is getting a feel of an all out attack on his char and how he runs him. IMHO. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:39:32 AM
I'm not being critical, I'm actually a bit puzzled where people are coming from. The only reason I woul see to be a problem for a promotion is he's not been here long enough. Certainly seems to have done enough.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:59:08 AM
I agree that Zeke has done quite a bit, and has often palyed very well, but I also believe that he could use a little patience. That is not criticism, Zeke, let me be clear on that.

I know it would be exciting to be called a Knight, and I look forward to it myself. I ahve been here many momths as Sejah, and someday I look forward to ahving the title, but the title isn't everything. Yo have amny friends on the boards, many more than Sejah does, so be proud of that. You ahve had much more trainign and experience than many of us other Padawans have had, so be proud of that as well. I respet your wishign to play your chracter how you want him to be, happy and all, but time is also a real factor in every character.

You've put in a lot of effort into your character, and I will be one of the first to congratulate you when you do becoem promoted, but please be patient, and continue to have fun until that time. Think of it as high school. Everybody wants to graduate early, but when we do, we have less fun stories to tell of when we were in it. Keep your chin up and press on through the next month as you have the last two, and everythign will be fine. To put in the perspective of the work you've done as Zeke, and what I've doen as Sejah is, well, I ahve no idea how many IC days Zeke has passed at he Order, but Sejah has only been here IC for a month, and three weeks of that he waited to get a master.

I'm glad you enjoy this board so much,a nd that you ahve kept you character how you want him to be, that is a hard feat. But see if you can't soemhow make it a bit harder by waiting the next month. After all, why would someone want to hear a normal story when they could hear one full of suspense and intruige...

And if anyone has a bone to pick with my typos, go tell it to the guys who can't figure out how to cure Essential Tremor.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:04:05 PM
Depending on how you play your character does in fact matter in whether or not you are promoted.

:)

As with Xazor's character she was a wee ... =P bit emotional and had outbursts. Navaria was basically a weak willed Padawan before she was able to get over her fears and become a Knight.

Now, I have seen Zeke RP and haven't found much wrong with his character from what I have seen course... I could be missing out on threads that you have read and I have not. same goes for Dio but of course there was that lets kill all the vamps thread :lol But hey, that is also a difference of opinion then anything else.

At this point, one needs to wait awhile ... the three month rule. Gotta pay your dues in RPing as well as time spent here at the GJO.. that goes for anyone. We all had to wait. I waited a year :lol :crack :lol

Now, I want to bring up something since Salemn's thread is moving too slow. I wanted it done before I went to school and it isnt. I have seen enough personally in that thread with her and believe she is ready for Knighthood. No offense Pirate Xazor and my apologies to Salemn for the delay.

What won me over was her willingness to not go for the kill as Mara wanted to and actually was brave enough to talk to the leader with a gun pointed at her :lol

booyeah :rollin

if you guys want to finish that thread cool.. but I want to give what Salemn deserves .. and that is a promotion. .

:: realizes she should start another thread :x ::

un momento

Zeke
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:22:44 PM
Yeah, really! This one's the one for arguing about me and Dios! :lol

Dios Kane
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:01:24 PM
I myself have agreed to terms I guess Zeke, I've been in for four months but my master says I'm not ready to be promoted, so that is the case I guess, I can wait, what with three chars to keep up with other than him, I think you've done a great job so far and I think you shouldn't change your char at all, his personality rocks and all it can do from here is develop and become smarter as we rp. If the council has a prob with the way you act, be it too lax or whatever they're on you're case for, so be it, ride it through. You and me'l' get it goin eventually and when we are we'll be ready to protect the innocent and all that rot as "mature" knights of the GJO and all that rot that they've said we had to wait to become. It's not up to us when we get promoted, it's up to them so we might as well wait till they think we are ready. This entire post here is ooc, if Dios knew a bit about this in ic, he'd have taken a permanent marker and written knight on Zeke's forehead just becuz Dios and Zeke have been through so much so far.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:50:43 PM
OOC: Sorry minimum 3 months before consideration.

I know that sounds repeative. Just wanted you to know I saw this thread.

Master Yoghurt
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:14:22 AM
Yes, give it some more time. You are doing quite well actually, so just keep going. :thumbup

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:05:49 PM
Listen to the little green dude you must :)

Honestly, patience, no matter what kinda character you are playing, is a must for RPing on the boards. ^___^ Not like we aren't watching you. The men in black work for us :D

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:19:12 PM
(senses a conspiracy)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:46:11 PM
Any guy who gets over 1200 posts in two months deserves some kudos.

That counts for nothing what so ever. A player could have 10000 posts and still not me a Knight, purely because the posts came from chatting and such.

So what, we gotta "grow up"? Is it really that bad that he's genuinely happy all the time?

I wouldn't say that's the problem. I would say he has to fix his attitude a bit, same with Dios. Like Xazor said about the whole 'women' distraction for Dios.

Also I would like to remind you that one of the other criteria for promotion is not pushing to get it. Just sit back and roleplay as you normally would. If you are deserving, you will receive a promotion, if you aren't, then just keep on going until the day comes that you've come to a point where you've hit Knight standards.

EDIT - Another point I just thought of. Just because your character may have a personality trait doesn't mean you can't stick at it and keep them how they are. Not all Jedi are like Obi Wan and not all Sith are like Darth Vader. A good roleplayer will give their character flaws to overcome or adapt around, and if you can still become a Knight/Master/Whatever the hell you want with these problems, then all the power to ya.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:14:04 PM
OOC: Ok lets clarify guys. I have posted with these two quiet a bit and never once have I seen an attitude problem from either. If anything they back there friends and do what they must to help. As for a woman problem you all seem to think Dios had. The only two women he has hit on is Xaz and Maia and I was in the thread and Xaz was hitting on him just as hard and that was IC and Maia is his gf IC. I have seen many others do the same thing with women and men alike on here no one and I mean no one has been exactly celibate on the boards :)

If your talking about ooc attitudes? why do you think sticking up for yourself and defending your char is attitude? They have been bum rushed here with a lot of innuendoes that have no merit and they want to defend themselves. There chars should not be judged for that. They have been wonderful Jedi and have maintained the levels they need to. They do have very diff personalities but that's the fun in rping is everyone brings something new. I have seen by far worse from some on here when it comes to IC attitudes and ooc crap. To me the way someone runs there char is there business and they should not be bashed for it. I have yet to see a perfect Jedi char on here. But that's what's great about the GJO such diversity is a pleasure to read. Hopefully someone will clarify why you are saying women probs and IC attitudes cause as I said I have not seen it coming from them at all and I RP with these two a lot. :) thanks :)