PDA

View Full Version : Recovering from a deep wound (Open to absolutely everyone)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:25:00 AM
:: Lance was in his room recovering from his incident at the Temple (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22047&perpage=20&pagenumber=1)
, his eyes were closed and Lance was in a deep sleep, into his mind the only things he saw are the tragic events who lead him to this state on Naboo (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21758), the expression on his face was calm and serene the medics and droids had installed all the machines around him and decided to make him recover in his own room. All the thanks were directed to Xazor who brought him back from the death. Now Lance was pretty much ok but only needed a bit of sleep, visitors were permitted and he had his own medic droids around him.::

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:25:19 PM
Zeke laughed as he leaned in the doorway.

"You look like I did after I fought Odin Murk the first time."

Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:32:48 PM
:: Lance couldn't speak but he heard Zeke's words asnd through the force he spoke.::

"God if it wasn't because I don't have enough strenght to move I would've shoves my lightsaber on your left ear" He said on a mocking force message

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:37:04 PM
"Yeah, right." Zeke pulled a chair up and put his feet up on the bed. "How's life?"

Ange Tot
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:27:00 PM
"Leave him alone Zeke......"

She stood in Lance's doorway, "He's not in the greatest mood, and you're too dense to be able to tell, it's bad enough his girl when Sith, you're just gonna make it worse."

Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:45:46 PM
:: Lance directed to them through the force::

"......Hum...don't even talk bout her...please..."

"Least..your here...and I can say I still have friends left"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 24th, 2002, 04:21:55 AM
Maia peeked in the doorway. Her face drawn into a worried frown. She smiled and nodded at Ange and Zeke as she stepped closer to the bed. She ran her hand softly across Lances forehead. "You had me worried bro." She said softly.

Aug 24th, 2002, 08:58:16 AM
:: Lance's jaded eyes were closed, it was as if she was talking to a dead body..only his mind was awake Lance still didn't have enough strenght to move or wake up...but he could hear them he could sense them..he could feel them..through the force he spoke to his friend.::

Worried....oh you'd know I'd never....die......Maia...I have a question though....

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:14:42 PM
Maia bent closer to her dear friend. "Ask it Lance." She whispered softly into his mind. Her hand continued to stroke his forehead...

Aug 25th, 2002, 12:38:39 PM
:: Lance didn't know.....he was confused he still couldn't believe that she was gone....through the force he once again spoke to Maia::

Is she...well....is she really gone...

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:04:08 PM
Maia bowed her head and placed her forehead against Lance's. Her heart ached for her friend. She wished with all of her heart she could tell him it was all a bad dream and that Kaytor was still with him. She knew she could not.

"It is true my friend. Kaytor is gone, and I am so sorry." She whispered softly...

Aug 26th, 2002, 09:02:05 AM
................I thought so....but it all just seemed like a dream.......

Clay Dennatta
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:09:55 PM
Hearing that Lance was in bad condition Clay made his way to Lances room as soon as he could......Upon entering he saw Maia and two other people he had not met yet.......He noded to them both then turned to Maia and Lance...

:: Maia, how is he?::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:20:39 PM
Maia turned to Clay. Her eyes were pooled with tears. "I think his body will recover. but his heart and mind are another matter. I don't know what to say to him that will help Clay." She whispered softly. Her worried eyes moved back to Lance.

Clay Dennatta
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:23:14 PM
Clay noticed how worried she was.......What about his heart and mind....what had happened to him.....

:: What happened to him? And who did it?::

Plo Koon
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:36:32 PM
Plo slowly walked into the room without anyone noticeing him. He stood in the corner and watched all these people he didnt know hover around Lance. His first true friend to the order. Koon tried his hardest, even though he was not very good at it, to talk to Lance through his thoughts.

I am here for you...If you need anything, I am here to help.

He stood there looking at him under the hood of his brown cloak.

Aug 28th, 2002, 01:17:25 PM
Thank you my friend.....hmm Isee you are here as well Clay.... Lance said through the force his body still paralized