PDA

View Full Version : I'm here for Dea...

yakali tarian
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:22:19 AM
*lands her ship, The Pick Pocket, she heads toward the palace and hopefully her prey*

Dea Potentia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:56:26 PM
*had heard that there was someone looking for her and went to meet the Twi'lek, smiles and waves* what can I do for you?

yakali tarian
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:10:16 PM
*Yakali smiles in reply showing her rows of pointy teeth*

I appreciate you're complaisance. Now if you'd get in my ship, please, you're mother would like to talk to you....

Dea Potentia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:26:46 PM
*looks up ships ramp fearfully...* sh-she's not here now, is she?!!! *backs away*

Dea Potentia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:47:49 PM
~this post does not exist~

yakali tarian
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:52:46 PM
*Yakali shakes her head and grabs the girl's arm before she could withdrawl farther away....*

No, your mother is not on my ship... you're going back to Desera...

*holds on tight and stears Dea toward The Pick Pocket*

Gouyen Chee
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:54:14 PM
Two blaster bolts shot by the twi'lek bounty hunter's head.

"Hold it right there," commanded a woman's voice, "and let go of the girl."

The two turned and looked at the source of the command. Gouyen stood there, blaster in hand and Robi by her side. She signaled Dea to come over to her and wrapped her left arm protectively around the girl's shoulders.

"Dea is going nowhere. She has, for better or worse, thrown her lot in with the Sith Order and is not going anywhere unless she decides to and the Masters agree to it. Is that understood?"

Her obsidian eyes glared into the twi'lek's very soul, detecting fear and consternation over losing a bounty.

"If you wish, I personally will pay you the bounty so you may leave honorably. What say you?"

Again, that inescapable soul-baring gaze -- the twi'lek dared not lie.

yakali tarian
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:13:41 PM
*yakali glared at the obsidian eyed one who dared to step inbetween her and her job.... but she would leave... the dark eyed warrior surely could not protect the girl all the time... she noded curtly and boarded her ship...*

Dea Potentia
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:54:45 PM
*notices the bounty hunters glare and shudders... sighs in relief when the Twi'lek leaves* Thank you Gouyen! *tears come to eyes* thank you so much... I just wish they hadn't found me...