PDA

View Full Version : Mother .. ?

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:21:54 AM
Unilke the other threads, this is serious. Please, don't try to cheer me up because it'll make me feel worse.

My mother was supposed to be home five hours and 09 minutes ago. She isn't. Since I live in an apartment, I figured that she forgot her keys and was waiting in the parking lot. I go out and look for her car - it isn't there. Thinking I probably missed it, I scan the area about 3 more times, then go back inside. I bang on her bedroom door for her to wake up, but no answer. I try to open the door but it's locked - and she only locks it if she's away.

Mother isn't home yet.

I don't know what to do, and I've got this sick image in my mind that she was in a car crash, or was abducted, or something f**ked up like that. She's a beautiful woman, y'know ? Wouldn't be surprised if someone .. But no, musn't think of it.

You must think me of some rambling fool by now, but the fact is - I probably won't be posting much anymore for awhile until she comes back. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I don't know.

But mother isn't home yet.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:45:41 AM
I'll pray for you and your Mother...may God watch over her and protect her...and may he comfort your spirit as well....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:47:19 AM
Hope shes safe Salemn :(

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:50:23 AM
;; gives another hug ;;

Will be praying for you too :( :( :(

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:02:13 AM
I feel really, truly sorry for you...I wish I could do something, but I can't! I'm worried about you, hope everything turns out for the best...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:03:50 AM
Same here :(

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:05:15 AM
:( !!!!

I hope everything turned out all right! I know how I would feel in your place :(

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:36:41 AM
I received a knock on the door, and was told it was the police. I opened it up and they told me that my mom was arrested for driving under the influence. After assuring me that everything was okay, they then told me that she might not be coming home tonight.

Thanks, everyone, for understanding.

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:42:17 AM
...sorry to hear that...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:56:43 PM
Sorry girl.... :: Huggles ::

I am glad that she is safe and so are you...I'll continue keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers....

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:02:08 PM
Good to hear that she's safe, and also sorry to hear about the police part :(

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:37:41 PM
Thanks. :(

-- Hugs --

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:37:03 PM
:( :( :(

saw this again ....

:: hugs ::