PDA

View Full Version : Pheonix Planesrender - Transgressing Caste

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:05:07 AM
Two figures strode out into the mid-day light in the Academy grounds. Though it was a pleasant day, the sun seemed to have been overcast by a cloud or too, making the temperature fairly cool, but still warm enough for anyones liking. The vague light that the sun of Yavin IV sent down upon the courtyard causing dappled patterns to play across the stonework where it was shaded by tall oaks. To one of these trees was where they headed.

"Phenoix," the Knight addressed his apprentice,

"I would like you to try and expand your mind around this area, and begin to pick up upon and sense the lifeforms here - in particular, this tree."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:31:45 PM
Pheonix flinched slightly as they walked out into the sun. The brighter light hurt her eyes slightly but she quickly recovered. She looked up at Dasquian then over at the tree. She does as she is told and reaches out with the force, senseing different creatures and living things around her.

She narrowed her reaches to the tree and listened to it. She could feel it and its being. It was as if it was talking to her, telling her its life and happiness and its pain when a branch had fallen off during a storm.

She was amazed at how the tree spoke with her and how it told her about itself. After a few moments she tells Dasquian in elven what the tree was telling her and what it had been through. She then let go of the connection with the tree and looked up at her master.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:35:36 AM
"Everything around you has a Force presence, as the tree does. Expanding your mind will allow you to sense everyone around you, within a certain radius."

Dasquian placed his palm against the tree, thumbing the bark absently.

"You can sense what people are thinking through this. I'm going to think of a word, see if you can tell what it is, just by studying my Force aura,"

This said, he began thinking. The word in his mind was apple.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:59:56 PM
Pheonix looked at him then closed her eyes and did as she was told. She could sense his mind and dug deeper.

"Some kind of food or fruit. It's kind of hard to tell what kind though."

She looked at him.

"Sorry. I'll try again"

She reached out again and dug deeper. She finaly found what it was.

"An apple?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:50:58 AM
He smiled broadly.

"Excellent. Now, I want you to try and project a word, or image into my mind. Just mentally visualize yourself sending your thoughts to me."

Pheonix Planesrender
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:36:52 PM
Pheonix closed her eyes. She still had many thoughts going through her head and tried to push them out. She tried to focus on an everyday word like what he had chosen but something eles sliped by without her meaning it to.

'Darkness'

The word was blasted out of her head towards Dasquan. Pheonix fell backwards, stunned for a moment. She then looks back up at Dasquan.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:06:24 AM
The word slid into his mind rather raggedly, though he picked up on what it was.

"Interesting," he regarded Pheonix as she rose back to her feet.

"Perhaps we should try something else for now," he said as he shifted his weight a bit, weighing up his thoughts.

"What about telekenesis? Have you ever moved anything simply with the use of the Force? an object perhaps?"

Pheonix Planesrender
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:15:36 PM
"I fear I have to say no. I havn't really. The only experence I have had with magic like powers is healing, and physical/mental connections."

Pheonix looks at the ground.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:06:42 AM
"I see. Well, it is quite simple. The technique that I usually advise people to use is to simply focus upon the object you with to move, and picture it in your mind. Once you have it visualized, let the Force flow through you and imagine the object moving."

He motioned to some twigs lying at the foot of the tree.

"Try it."