PDA

View Full Version : Regrets...

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:53:09 PM
Sitting alone at a back table, Nass surveyed the few humans sharing a drink together at a different table. Had any of them looked her way or asked her to join them? No. They hated her, despised her and didnt hesitate to show it in thier actions and demeanors. As often as not, the employees of ShadowFaene would look right through her or past her if she happened to pass one in a corridor. Or they would stare daggers at her until she was out of thier line of vision.

To say any of this bothered Nasseeri, it didnt. She had grown used to it a long time ago. It was always the same. Conquer a race or take over thier lands and businesses and they hated you. It was thier own fault, really. Had any of them been strong enough to fight off the Cizerack armies and fleets, they would still be free to live thier insignificant little lives. Nass picks up her glass and downs the contents then quickly refills it from the bottle on the table.

Her lips draw back in a silent snarl as the humans laugh together at a private joke and one that she was more than likely the butt of. Damn forrrda! She hadnt been on a hunt in quite a while and would love to be given the chance to stalk down one of these fools, ending his or her pathetic exisitence with a deep bite to the throat, the blood flowing warm and salty over her tongue....

Growling softly, Nass tosses back another glassfull, trying to pull her mind back from the dangerous path it had taken. The strictest of orders had been laid out for her by Keerrourri, right before she had been sent off to this hellhole.

"Absssoluteljy no kjilljing wjill be perrrmjitted unlessssss jyou feel jyourrr ljife jis jin dangerrr!"

And to add insult to injury, she hadnt been able to, as the forrrda put it, "get laid" the whole time she had been here! No flirtatious looks, no foreplay, no nothing!! This was punishment indeed! If only her scheme to murder Kajeela had gone right and not been discovered at the last minute, Nasseeri wouldnt be in the predictament she was now. Her hopes had risen slightly, however. A new male forrrda, an employee had arrived in the past few days and the scent of testosterone was strong on him. This male, one Cyrus Haman, was going to need a female and soon. Perhaps even tonight.

Tossing back the glass once more, Nass stands, leaving the chair out from the table and not bothering to push it back. Thats what the droids were for. Let them earn thier keep. Grabbing the bottle, she exits the Zone with a superior sneer at the forrrda and heads off down the corridor that leads right past the crews' quarters.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:19:51 AM
...and right into the shaved head man as he turned the corner from the resident quarters towards the hangar bay. The Switch was docked there and Cyrus Haman wanted to go for a spin.

But he wasn't even looking when the Cizerack slammed into him. The power of the collision, even if it was a female Ciz, sent him to the corridor floor, staring up at her.

She was heavily muscular and reminded him a bit of Hera...although more feral looking. And almost intellectual.

Although when Hera gets that look in her eyes.... Haman smiled at the memory.

"Ey...watch where ya going will ya?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:46:33 AM
Nasseeri grins and leans down, literally picking the man up and setting him back on his feet. Inhaling deeply, she detects the varied scents of liquor, cigarra and very cheap aftershave. But this was the male she had hoped to bump into and having done it, Nasseeri wasnt one to let an opportunity pass.

"Cjyrrrusss Haman, newessst emplojyee of SsshadowFaene, ji am Nassseerrrrrrji Haalleerrrrrraa, offjicjial ajide frrrom the Cjizerrrack Prrrjide. jits a pleasssurrre to fjinalljy meet jyou!"

She brushes at his arms and shoulders in a mock show of removing dirt and dust. Her sole purpose though was to touch him, to feel what type of physique lay beneath his rough looking clothing. Not that it mattered to her anyway, not in her present mood. Even the droids had started looking good as of late.

Taking his shoulders in her hands, she spins him half way around and swipes at his back, her eyes casting down at his rear and liking what she saw. Her hands reach for his buttocks of thier own accord and grab a handful of each cheek.

"Mjy jyou have sssuch njice fjirrrm musssclesss! Would jyou ljike to djissscussssss gjivjing them a worrrk out overrr a drrrink?"

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:01:37 AM
Haman's eyebrows raised as he felt the Cizerack's hands on his butt. He'd heard about Cizerack female's lust for men's bodies but had never felt it.

It felt kinda good.

When on Shadowfaene...hmm...I wonder if Hera would... his thought trailed off as he felt Nass slap his butt again.

Hmm...

"I was actually gonna get out for a bit. Head out on my freighter for a bit. Wanna come along?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:14:21 AM
"ji would love too!"

Nass licks her lips slowly as a soft, almost imperceptible purring sound rumbles quietly in her throat. She holds up her bottle, adding to her ante.

"ji hope Corrrelljian whjissskejy jis to jyourrr ljikjing, Cjyrrrusss Haman. ji have otherrr thjingsss whjich jyou mjight ljike betterrr."

Winking boldly at him, Nasseeri walks along beside Haman, her closest hand dropping behind him, carressing his backside.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:25:26 AM
"You keep doin' that and we might not make it to my ship," Haman smiled as theyu walked down the corridors of Shadowfaene.

He silently felt a little nervousness, if the Cizerack wanted what the smuggler thought she wanted. But he figured...he and Hera were only sleepin' together...they weren't in a relationship at'all.

Eh, what th'hell...should be fun.

"Corellian whiskey is good to me, Nass. What else ya have too?"

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:45:47 AM
The numbers werent adding up.

They always added up. But not tonight. No matter how many times, ways and means she came at them - the ledger did not balance.

She had had enough for one night though. The accounts were making her crosseyed. Why did she even need to keep balances, she asked herself??

Frell. I need a drink.

Heaving herself out of her chair, she found the usual supply of rum kept in her office, exausted.

FRELL

She left everything where it was and left the small office and all its irritating duties behind her. Atleast she tried to leave them behind her. She meandered down the SFF corridors, the puzzle of the accounts still worrying at her, the tell-tale gnawing of her lower lip testament to that fact.

She brushed past Nasseerri and Cyrus Haman as she approached the Base's bar. It was only once she'd passed them entirely that she caught the half mis-step they both made, as if they expected some reaction from her.

Hera looked back over her shoulder, still biting her lip, her eyes furrowed now with a new question in her thoughts.

They were walking pretty close to each other..

"Um...you two going somehwere?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:59:14 AM
"Forrr starrrtersss, ji have thjisss tajil whjich ji can do manjy thjingsss wjith, sssome of whjich jyou wouldnt beljive but ji wjill let jyou be the judge of that."

Nasseeri's hand continues roam unobstructed over Haman's firm derriere and she leans her head closer to his, her tongue flicking out to lick at his ear lobe. She had both smelled and heard Hera long before the Faene boss came out from her office but tonight Nass could care less what DrenKast was doing behind closed doors. She had one thing and one thing only on her mind and that was getting to Haman's ship then getting him undressed as quickly as possible.

Nasseeri had no intention of stopping or even pausing at Hera's rude inquiry. What business was it of hers that she and this delectable and equally hormonal ridden male were walking down a corridor together? Nasseeri slows then stops as Haman swings about to Hera's question, her previous soft purr turning quickly into a low growl at the interruption.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:03:48 AM
"Hey Hera," Haman gave a smile that had a hint of nervousness as he saw his boss come up.

"Nass wanted to see The Switch so I thought I'd show it to her. Ya want to come along? For the company?"

He walked up to her, and for the hell of it, gave her a kiss.

"C'mon...it'll be fun."

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:42:49 AM
The frown furrowed further into a scowl.

Nasseeri had that effect on Hera, even on a good day. Of all the contingent of Cizeracks aboard ShadowFaene - the lot lumped together didnt serve to irritate her as much as this one female did.

But before she knew it, Haman had helped himself to her face. The man was bold, if he was anything - Hera had to give that to him. But her irritation faded momentarily, and she smiled a wicked grin, inspite of herself.

Stepping back a pace, creating some distance (it would not do to encourage Haman too much) "Now, why would I want to do that?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:54:49 AM
"Exactlejy what ji wasss thjinkjing. Whjy would she want to come wjith usss when ssshe could ssstajy herrre and drrrjink sssome rrrum. And ji'm sssurrre that DrrrenKassst wouldnt want to feel uncomforrrtable."

Nasseeri's eyes narrow in an obvious warning glint that only Hera catches, making sure that Haman doesnt see it. He seemed very adamant about wanting the ShadowFaene mistress to tag along and Nass couldnt figure out why. Only seconds before he had seemed more than willing to take what she was offering. Perhaps this was simply a show for the boss. Either way, Nasseeri wasnt pleased. Chitchat and making small talk wasnt on her list of things to do this night. Physically ravishing the male before her, was.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:22:18 AM
Haman shrugged, "I figured you'd want to take a break from the work you've been doing. Get some rest and maybe a bit of relaxation. Stars're always nice this time of night...and I know I'd appreciate the company of ya."

He smiled at Hera.

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:22:41 PM
Hera's smirk prickled Nasseerri even further as she realised that she had inadvertanly stepped all over the Cizeracks evening plans. The feline Aides glare said as much.

"Somethin in your eye, Nass?" she said in a deliberate misread of the Cizeracks glare. "Maybe you should get that looked at."

Nasseri was getting too comfortable here at SFF. It seemed to Hera, that the felinoid was forgetting just who she was dealing with, and just where exactly she was. A Sith Master, one that could "remove" her in a blink and make her disappear completely without a trace - all without causing too much of a ripple among the Cizerack heirachy. After all, Nasseeri had burned some pretty big bridges among the Ciz, Hera had recently learned, and there would be many who would not miss the former KAR operative. Hera had been tolerant of the females presence so far, but the woman wouldnt want to push her luck.

As for Haman - he seemed like he was enjoying himself in his new surroundings. If he wanted a romp with the Cizerack, then more power to him. It was not Hera's business who he spent his nights with, even as it was no more his who she spent hers with. They had an "understanding" is all. A very satisfactory one, she recalled as the smuggler turned and strided off toward his ship, leaving both females to enjoy the view.

"Leather breeches are a good choice" Hera observed.

Nasseeri nodded in agreement. "jYesss"

And the two women parted ways, each continuing on their former course.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 10:20:13 PM
Nasseeri strolled along behind Haman and though she hated agreeing about anything with the Faene mistress, Hera was right on this one. Leather breeches was a good choice, especially with this particular male.

Her eyes follow the motion of his buttocks as the leather molds itself tightly against him with every long, cocky stride. Of its own accord, the tip of her tongue sneaks out to moisten her bottom lip and her tail lashes from side to side in acute anticipation of the night's frustration releasing romp.

As Haman strides up the ramp to his ship and disappears from her sight, Nasseeri breaks into a jog, not wanting to keep him - or herself waiting.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:31:28 AM
Haman turned as he heard the sound of someone running behind him. Someone wanted him...although he doubt it was Hera. Not yet anyway.

Perhaps after I'm done...

He cocked an eyebrow as he saw Nass run up into the ship.

"So...what can I help ya with?"

The door to the ship closed and they were left alone.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:47:32 AM
It was easy for a Cizerack to find things. Usually the things would have to be living, or food, but on the whole they could seek out most anything with a little sniff. The only problem with this was catching the scent - though Laar was having no difficulty with this today.

Nasseeri had informed him that here, on Shadow Faene Fortress, would be where she would be located, and that after he had finished with some tasks she had set for him - menial mostly - he was to come and find her. So here he was, wandering around the halls, nose high in the air, arms hanging in a helpless looking fashion at his sides.

She was near, but there were some others about too, and he didn't much fancy having to deal with them at the moment - so he picked up his pace and eventually found himself infront of a ship. The ramp was up and locked by the looks of it Laars ears swivelled downwards as he gave what resembled a pout before continuing to sniff about the ship, hesistantly approaching it on occasion before shuffling back a few feet away.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:17:19 AM
"Jyou said sssomethjing about takjing jyourrr shjip out forrr a ssshorrrt fljight? ji'd ljike to sssee how powerrrful jyour engjine rrreally jis, Cjyrrrus Haman."

The tone of her words should have left no doubt in Haman's mind about what the Cizerack female really wanted to see. But to make her intentions perfectly clear, Nasseeri sauntered up to him, her hips swaying and her tail curling and unfurling seductively. Cyrus darn near spit out the cigarra he had stuck between his lips as the female boldly ran one hand up along the front of one thigh then passed low across his groin.

"ji'm interrresssted jin what thrrrussst perrr squarrre jinch jyou can prrroduce wjith jyour engjine ."

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 26th, 2002, 09:57:54 AM
Haman kept his cool. Barely.

"Hang on a second..." he slowly began piloting The Switch out of SFF's hangar back.

"Control, this is Haman...yeah I'm gonna be gone for a couple hours. I got any scheduled deliveries, comin' up? One to Bimmisaari? And it's all loaded? All right...tell Hera I'll see 'er inna few days or so. Okay fine, Madame Drenkast...yeah...I'll be back."

He smirked and signed off.

Then he turned towards the sexy Cizerack standing next to him. She was different from Hera, the woman he slept with, but after four years in a Duros Prison, the smuggler was willing to try almost anything.

"Now...The Switch can go about .3 past lightspeed. How fast can you go?"

Then he ran his own hand on Nass' thigh.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:55:17 AM
Her powerful muscle rippled under Haman's touch. With one smooth motion, Nasseeri hauled him up out of his captain's seat and pinned him against the inner bulkhead wall with the lower half of her body. A demanding, punishing kiss is slanted across his mouth as her hands come up, ripping his t-shirt open beneath the banged up leather jacket that was Cyrus' trademark.

Her tail curves up ward as she twitches it to one side, letting it climb slowly up one of Haman's outer thighs. Breaking off the kiss, she smiles at him, a low rumbling purr emmanating from her throat.

"Jisss thjisss fassst enough forrr jyou orrr do jyou want me to make the jump to hjyperrrssspace?"

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:08:39 AM
Haman pushed the female Ciz back, giving them a space. He saw the look of frustration on Nass' face, then he gave his own smirk.

"You want me to do this then?" then his hands reached out and ripped Nass' own shirt from her top.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:34:52 AM
Buttons ricochet off the bulkhead as Haman yanks her shirt open wide, but no wider than the eager, hungry smile on her face.

"Jisss thjisss what jyou expected, Cjyrrrusss Haman? Ssso famjiljiarrr jin forrrm jyet aljien to jyourrr touch?"

Her hand darts out, snagging the waistband of his trousers and she pulls him back up to her roughly.

"Bjy the tjime jyou open jyourrr mouth to ssscrrream forrr help, jyou'll be ssscreamjing mjy name jinssstead."

Angling her hand, her claws lash out ripping open the front of his pants yet leaving the skin beneath unharmed.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:38:37 AM
When in Coruscant...

Haman pulled Nass's shirt down, pinning her arms to her sides.

"You're worred 'bout me screamin' fer help?" he undid her own pants and pushed them down with booted foot.

"Lady, I've been in a Duros prison for four years. Pardon me if I decide t'have some fun too..."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:00:47 AM
For the matter of a few brief seconds Haman and Nasseeri stare at each other, thier chests rising and falling with every heavy breath drawn. At the same moment they lunge at each other and by unspoken mutual consent drop down onto the cold metallic floor, unmindful of the chilling temperature.

Hands, claws, arms and legs struggle against the opposite as they come together in a ritual older than both species. Soon blood is drawn and both bodies wear the claw marks and bites of the other as thier fight for domination continues throughout the star-filled night.

Just when they crawled their way into Haman's sleeping quarters neither of them new but both were awakened by the insesant and annoying beep of the Switch's naviputer.