PDA

View Full Version : Insects Attack!

Mutant Cockroach
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:05:34 PM
"Fellow residents of Yoghurt's Bar and Grill .. It has come to my sad attention that most of you do not appreciate my existence and have tried to kill me more than once .. My family has found out about this, and outraged, they have come here .... Haven't I already warned you? I told you to heed the consequences!"

Nothing I could say would dissuade my family from opening an attack into the Jedi habitat, and I hoped dearly I would not pay the consequences ... Anxiously, I looked around for Zeke.

[OOC - This thread was made for pure idiocy and fun.]

Roach Cousins
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:08:58 PM
Slowly, yet surely, we filled into the place known as Yoghurt's Bar & Grill. Anger filled our tiny bug bodies after we heard how our dearly beloved cousin was being treated. Revenge was needed! We began to appear in biscuits, Bantha burgers, soda - you name it, we infiltrated it.

Happiness filled our souls as we heard the delightful screams of disgust.

But, wait! One tried to squish us! Ha, we were too fast for that sucker. We scurried around some more, looking for more people to disgust.

Zeke
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:19:58 PM
Zeke watched as the Mutant Cockroach made its announcement, then looked on with a laugh as its family invaded.

"I'm Zeke! I'm the cool one!"

Roach Cousins
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:22:00 PM
"We know who you are," one of us chimed.

We continued to invade the food and clothing of others, leaving Zeke be. He was the only one who respected our mutant cousin.

Zeke
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:59:52 PM
"Gosh, but these guys are cool."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:23:26 AM
"AjIEEEEEEEEEE!" Daani shrieked and jumped on the table as bugs started to crawl on her feet. "Help!"

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:27:11 AM
Zeke reached over to her table and plucked her off it, sitting her in his lap.

"Just chill, they'll leave ya alone," he chuckled. He held the little girl tight to comfort her from the insects. "They like me, so stick around me and they'll back off."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:33:19 AM
Daani squealed as she was lifted off the table, and then closed her eyes and clung to Zeke. "Thejy ljike jyou!?" She opened her eyes and peered at the floor as a tiny crawly forrrda scuttled by.

"Arrre thejy good to eat?" She still didn't move towards the things, but remained perched on Zeke's lap.

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:45:19 AM
"Not especially, Daani. Ya gotta give 'em their props."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:47:59 AM
"Prrropsss?" Daani's tail wrapped around Zeke's arm, keeping t high and away from the tiny legs of the roaches underneath. "What do jyou mean, prrropsss?"

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:50:41 AM
"Props is a short way of saying 'proper respect."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:53:49 AM
She nodded, and soon lost her fear of the bugs. Her tail still wrapped around his arm, Daani leaned down...down...down...and picked up one of the roaches in her little hands.

Sitting up again, she held it tightly so it wouldn't crawl away or fly, and peered at it. "Thejy'rrre ugljy!!"

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:00:43 AM
"Hey, now! Remember what I said about props. They may not look very nice, but they're cool anyways. Set that on on the table and let him chill."

Roach Cousins
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:22:31 AM
This Zeke was sticking up for his ... But was also sort of ruining our fun! It gave us little thrills when we heard the Cizerack child scream, making us come out in more numbers as we paraded the B&G.

Roach Baby
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:25:51 AM
Looking up at the huge cat-like girl, the baby roach shuddered slightly as she clicked her antennas together.

"Oh, so we're ugly now? Ever look in the mirror, you freaky hybrid?"

It came natural to all roaches to insult others in times like these, and the baby roach stood up on its hind legs and crossed its others, glaring defiantly at Daanarri.

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:59:49 AM
Satine doesn't react as the roaches begin to scurry about, instead, he looks to Zeke.

"I take it your pet is angry?"

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:54:44 AM
"Nah, but the family's worried 'bout him. Jeez, this is so cool..."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:42:57 AM
:: Lance watched from his dark corner the invasion coming in, He got up and walked towards Zeke not fearing the roaches.::

"Oh geez...Zeke take better care of your pets will ya....imagine if Master Yoghurt sees this.. he'll desinfest the whole building."

"That means the bar will be closed and no drinks for me." He said shaking his head.

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:47:16 AM
"Hey, if the rest o' you people would stop tryin' to kill him, his family wouldn't be here now! I do my best, but I can't always be there to save him from you!"

Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:49:11 AM
"I only tried to kill the roach ONCE it's not my fault.." He said scratching his head.

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:31:29 PM
Satine holds up his hands.

"Don't look at me, I haven't tried killing them..."

Zeke
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:36:10 PM
Zeke's face grew grim. "No, 'twas Ange Tot that fathered the madness..."

He brightened and laughed.

"Just kidding." He tussled li'l Daani's hair as she continued to observe the roaches.

Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:59:18 PM
"Ange Tot! Yeah I remember now...she's such a pain" Lance said shaking his head

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:41:41 AM
Daani squealed and dropped the roach onto the ground again, as it talked to her. "jIt TALKSSSS!" She stood up on Zeke's lap and climbed onto his shoulders, gripping his hair tightly with her little hands.

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 07:01:27 AM
Zeke laughed and carefully released her grip on his hair.

"Oww....yeah, they do. People thought I was crazy at first when m'buddy started talkin' to me."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:45:51 PM
Pheonix sits at her table, watching them crawl everywhere. She picks one up carefully and looks at the creature.

"So much strength in so little a body."

The elvish slips out, knowing none of them could understand it. She pets the small insect once and lets it go again. She then stands up and, careful not to step on any of the insects, walks over to the bar and sits down. She watches as others start screaming. She smiles and shakes her head. She was used to being around insects and bugs because of living underground.

Roach Cousins
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:32:55 PM
Skittering around, we dived into people's drinks and crawled around their boots. Noticing the Cizerack girl's reaction to the baby roach, we began to scurry over towards her.

"We are the roaches! We are the roaches!"

We began to chant, working ourselves up into a frenzy. Suddenly one of us shouted, "ATTACK!"

We spread our wings and flew up into the air in unison, then began to dive straight towards the girl.

Roach Baby
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:35:15 PM
"EEEEEEEE!!!"

Falling down onto the ground, she tried to run away, but one of her legs was damaged. The result? Running around in a demented circle.

Alpha
Aug 24th, 2002, 04:39:49 PM
The roach horde suddenly bounced away from thin air in front of the small Ciz. Satine then cushions the roaches' fall to the ground...

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:28:49 PM
Daani shrieked again, and leapt down to the ground and then dashed for the bar, using her small claws to scramble atop it. She scattered a few beer glasses, and then dropped to the other side of the bar, cringing inside a cuboard.

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:56:17 PM
Zeke stood with a slight smile and sigh. He walked across to the bar, the roaches parting to allow him through. He jumped over the counter and knocked on Daani's cupboard.

"Hey, it's ok. Come on out."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:07:51 AM
"No!"

Zeke
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:11:17 AM
"Why not?" Zeke sat across from the cabinet and settled in to coax the little girl out of her hiding place.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:22:07 PM
Daani sneezed, the sounds reverberating inside the small space. Her tail was tickling her nose, and she squiggled around, trying to get more comfortable. "Therrre arrre forrrda out therrre and thejy arrren't rrrealljy food! jI'm hungrrrjy though."

She made a tiny sad sound, but didn't open the cupboard door.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:18:10 PM
Wei entered the B&G and noticed all the roaches. "Wow, Zeke. It's your buddy's family reunion."

Wei was about to step forward when he remembered what he had just said. "Pardon me, please."

The roaches moved aside to give Wei a clear path to Zeke. "What you looking at?" Wei asked following Zeke's gaze.

Zeke
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:22:56 PM
"Come on Daani, just because the roaches aren't edible doesn't mean you have to hide. Come on out, I'll get you some of those mice things you like so much."

Wei overheard, so that should explain it to him.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:04:36 PM
Daani cracked open the door. "Sajoji? Rrrealljy!?" She pulled it shut again. "jYou'rrre jussst sssajyjing that to get me to come out."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:07:18 PM
"No, really." Wei said, noticing Zeke's intentions. "I'll go find you some and bring them back. but only if you promise to com out once I have them.

Mutant Cockroach
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:10:35 PM
Suddenly I saw Wei and my cousins parting for him.

"NO! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE! HE'S THE BOYFRIEND OF ANGE AND HE LETS HER TREAT ME LIKE CRAP!!!"

Instantly my cousins were alert and heading for Wei.

Zeke
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:37:28 PM
"Daani, we honestly aren't just saying that. Please come out."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:30:24 AM
Daani had just made up her mind to come out after the food, and was opening the door again, when she heard the squeaky voices of the cockroaches again. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the insects rounding the corner of the bar, and she yanked on the cupboard door.

It didn't budge, Zeke had his hand on it, and he was keeping it open. "Come out!"

"EEeeek!" She leapt clear of the cupboard and latched onto his shirt again.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:36:27 AM
Wei saw the cockroaches heading towards him. "Hey now! I don;t let her! I tell her to resepct all life-froms as all Jedi should, but she won;t listen!" Wei said hurriedly. He scrambled over counters and turned off stoves, heading towards the back of the Bar and Grill, looking for where they would keep the mice-type creatures and the special bowls that they were put in.

Zeke
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:52:22 AM
Zeke hugged Daani to him, comforting the poor girl.

"Hey, it's ok...I won't let 'em hurt'cha. I promise..."

He looked over at the Mutant Cockroach.

"Get your relatives to lay offa Wei. And make them stop antagonizing Daani. Poor girl's scared to death; how do you expect people to stop trying to kill you all if you attack them?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:45:31 PM
I appreciate it, Zeke. "I almost found your food, Daani!" Wei called from the back.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:31:46 PM
Daani bit her lip and sat quietly, her eyes wide. Food! It was coming soon!

She eeped as the roaches scuttled away from Wei Wu Wei, but stayed quiet, just watching everything carefully to make sure the bugs didn't get too close.

Zeke
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:37:26 PM
Zeke cradled her, holding her still and rocking her gently.

"I promise they won't hurt'cha. Wei's nearly found 'em."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:46:21 PM
Wei opened a door and entered a room full of cages. Wei followed the sound of squeaks and noticed a large bin full of little white creatures. Next to the bin was a stack of the special bowls.

Wei got a bowl and then grabbed a littel mouse by the tail and put it in the bowl. After he had gotten about 8, he went back into the bar and presented the bowl to Daani.

"Here you are, Liebchen," he said.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:36:07 PM
Daani reached for the bowl and hugged it to herself. "Thanksss!" Then she frowned. "What doesss Ljieb---ljiebchen mean?"

While waiting for his answer, Daani reached into the bowl and tugged out a sajoi, dangling it in front of her face (and Zeke's) before snapping it up in her mouth.

Zeke
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:47:07 AM
Zeke leaned his head back from the struggling creature, then came back as Daani ate it.

"Something like 'darling', if I'm not mistaken." He glanced at Wei. "Am I?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:53:09 PM
"No. I got called that alot when I was your age, Daani."

Wei watched her eat. "Are they your favorite food? And you had better keep those things out of Zeke's face. I don;t think he likes them very much."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:27:42 PM
Daani giggled at the look on Zeke's face, and nodded to Wei. "Okajy, jI'll trrrjy to rrrememberrr."

She pulled out another one and grinned, "But thejy'rrre rrrealljy rrrealljy good!" The little mouse squeaked and she popped it into her mouth. For an full grown Cizerack, sajoi were simply tiny appetizers. For Daani, it was a very full mouthful. She tried to remember not to talk with food in her mouth. Last time she had, the sajoi had jumped out and ran away.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:25:33 PM
"Eat up so you can be big and strong, ok?" Wei said, smiling.