PDA

View Full Version : Loosing her mind. (Corin)

Enya Ramelian
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:37:32 PM
Enya ran her fingers through her hair a grimace of pain on her face. She had for Corin's sake been trying to keep it together but Uhlans voice was growing louder by the day. Tipping her head forward she placed it on the cool table top, trying to hold her thoughts in as well as cool the fever that burned in her.

Uhlans voice, ever present, goaded her. "I can't do that to him." She answered softly. "He has been trough enough. Why can't you just let me go, leave me alone. I won't be yours ever again." She shook her head back and forth. Her forehead still pressed to the slick surface.

Enya knew what Uhlan wanted. Her or her death, anything to hurt Corin would please Uhlan. Tears formed a small puddle on the table, and they went unnoticed by her. Her mind was lost back in the tiny room where she had been stripped of her heart and soul....

(OOC:bump :p )

imported_Corin Zetith
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:25:52 PM
his strong arms wrapped around Enya's middle and she was pulled up from the table and turned to face the young man......he smiled and wiped the tears from her swollen eyes. she was still.......beautiful! he drew her to him and wispered softly to her.

"SSSHHHHHHH.........SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! Baby its alright."

he kissed the top of her lowered head and sighed.

"What the hell! has he done to you?!"

He made her meet his eyes. he stared at that beautiful and tired face until she turned away, trying to hold it inside herself. he brought her back to him and said:

"hey, im here......its ok........its ok to cry."

Enya Ramelian
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:39:09 AM
Enya tried to pull away from Corin. She did not want him to see her hurting and loosing what little sanity she had left. She still had not told him all that had been done to her. It would break his heart more than it already was. His whispered words of love and reassurance made her heart ache. She looked up into his eyes, pain that she had put there. The guilt she felt surged up. Enya wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck so she would not have to look into her own blame.

"Theirs so much lost in me Corin. He took so much from me." She said brokenly. It was coming to a point when soon there would be nothing left of the old Enya. Soon Uhlans voice would over power her reason...

imported_Corin Zetith
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:42:14 PM
Corin, looked down at her sad, shaking body. this wasnt the Enya he once knew. this person lying against him for support had once been a smiling, laughing, and happy young woman. she hadnt deserved this.......she had done nothing wrong. Uhlen had used her to get to him. had used his lover as bait! now she still hadnt escaped his power. she was a broken soul, and it was Corin's fault......he knew it. if he had just finished with Uhlen that one fateful day years ago, none of this would have happened. Enya would be herself, Mother and Elise would still be alive, and they would all have been happy together on Naboo. Corin had failed them, failed them all, and he had to set things right again.....or at least as right as they could be. tears welled up in his eyes and he hugged Enya closer. Mother and Elise's memories would always be there to remind him how he had failed them. but he could save Enya. he could and he was going to. He hugged her and kissed her.

"hang on Enya. its going to be alllright again. i promise you that."

Enya Ramelian
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:34:07 AM
Enya shuddered at all the thoughts that ran through her mind. They were his. Her dark tormentor Uhlan. His face filled her vision, his torn skin his cold eye's, the sneer that told her she was his. She had fought, had denied all that he said, in the end he had won and her heart had died. When Corin had shown up a small hope had been restored to her, but always Uhlans voice in her mind chipping away at the peace she tried to find in Corin's arms.

Her sanity was slipping, soon there would be nothing left but the voice that bid her to return or die...

imported_Corin Zetith
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:40:03 PM
Corin helped her to steady herself on her own feet and then led her out of the room and into the fresh night air. he was trying to get her mind off things.

"C'mon enya lets go for a walk you look like you could use one."