PDA

View Full Version : :: enters the bar and grill ... ::

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:21:22 AM
:: ... and sits at one of the far tables ::

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:55:42 AM
A four-legged figure approaches the Bar and Grill from a distant forest. It follows a path, invisible to nearly all, that glows in its discerning presence. With curiosity, the animal trots forward, lean muzzle low to the ground, with yellow eyes looking all about...belying a mystical, almost innate sense of intelligence from the creature. Several people around give the wolf a wide berth as it approaches. Yet, it nears the establishment with no aggression, only the interest of a scent registering on its mind. As the door parts at the building, the wolf enters slowly, approaching with care upon a table, far in the back. It sits back on its haunches, watching the woman at the table with a haunting gaze.

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:00:25 PM
:: Soolin's eyes meet the wolf's directly, and she raises an eyebrow as she reaches out with the force ::

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:28:25 PM
The wolf whined softly, its eyes meeting Soolin's own mysterious stare.

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:39:48 PM
:: Soolin touches his mind, her eyes locked on his, and sends him a feeling of warmth. Friendship ::

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:41:23 PM
It slowly approaches, laying its muzzle across the top of her knees.

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:53:36 PM
:: she touches the creature's head with her hand, speaking softly into his mind ::

*** Do you have a name? ***

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:01:26 PM
It raises its head from her legs, keens harmonically...and without warning, runs out the door!

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:13:59 PM
:: Curiosity gets the better of Soolin and she decides to see where the wolf ran off too ::

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:09:12 PM
When Soolin makes her exit, she sees no sign of the wolf, but instead...bumps into a large man instead.

"Excuse me, my apologies."

He smiled, more with his blue eyes than with his lips. He looked rugged, from his long hair, scruffy face, and loose-fitting worker's clothes. For a moment, he simply says nothing, looking at Soolin.

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:21:45 PM
:: There was something in this man's eyes. Something that matched the Wolf's eyes as she looked into them, but how could it be? She takes a step back and nods, uncertain of what to say ::

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:24:10 PM
"I'm sorry..."

He snaps out of his gaze, extending a work-calloused hand.

"Will Bedford."

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:11:42 PM
:: takes his hand firmly in her own and returns the greeting ::

"Soolin Anjhurin."

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:41:56 AM
He smiles, eyes suddenly flitting away.

"Were you chasing after that wolf? He seems to have taken off in a dash. Must've spooked him."

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:01:29 AM
"Maybe."

:: She turns and walks back into the Bar and Grill ::

Diego Van Derveld
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:04:56 AM
Diego enters, following behind her.

"My apologies if I have offended you."

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 29th, 2002, 10:34:52 AM
"You have not."

:: takes her seat again and pushes out the other chair with her foot ::

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:59:12 AM
Diego smiled warmly, taking the offer of her company. Her hair was black as rich, fertile soil, and her eyes were sparkling orbs of obsidian. She had the look of a woman who knew how to provide for herself, and who lived free from the rules of others. That was not to say she lived without control, only that she was the master of her domain. Some would argue that she was not as beautiful as some who spent their lives pampered and bred for delicate features. But there were far more types of beauty than could be shown by the whimsy of fashion. Diego licked dry lips slightly, brushing back locks of wild hair.

"Thank you, Soolin. Would you like something to drink? Only a fitting compensation for your company."

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 17th, 2002, 03:09:55 PM
"Thank you, but there is no need. I'm going to eat as well as drink.

:: orders food from the serving droid and waits for him to order also ::

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:04:01 AM
Not too far away, only a couple of tables to the right, sat Vishan. He was having a terrible day as evident from the thud, thud, thudding of his head on the table. The salt and pepper shakers clinked together as his drink threatened to spill over the rim.

"I." Thud. "Hate." Thud "My." Thud. "Life." After the last thud, Vishan just laid there, eyes closed and head resting on the table. He didn't hurt himself any but it was poetic to 'beat' some sense through his skull into that place that was supposed to house a brain.

Because of Coco, and he wouldn't tell her, he missed out on some opportunities yesterday in getting a job. And luck would have it, everything on this side of Arcan had nothing. The entire day was wasted!

He would have to find a job tomorrow or his butt was going to get thrown out of his hotel and onto the street.

That thought was highlighted with yet another thud.