PDA

View Full Version : TSE Member list update

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:03:11 PM
Can the people in TSE who wish to be a part of the new sith group of remaining TSE members please take note:

So far we have remaining from TSE:

Darth Snack
Saharia
MiryanNoTrunks
Chaos Alexander
Krystal Stargazer

I know I've left out one name and anyone else I'm missing please post. thanks :)

EDIT - Please proceed to the last page.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:05:59 PM
Technically I still had a character at TSE tho nothing came of it because of ... stuff. :\ but! She still exists ....

Zasz Grimm
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:08:41 PM
Same here Nav.

He shall go nameless, for now.

:D

Miryan no Trunks
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:11:24 PM
Cursed stuff... Stuff is the cause of most of the world's Problems, y'know. We should rebel!! >=|

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:13:04 PM
Put Chaos Alexander on the list.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:17:52 PM
yeah Miryan... :(

Oh and that was me asking if you don't mind me in the groupy thingy

Krystal Stargazer
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:43:23 PM
Add me and Snackers, you know who I am "your apprentice" .

::Still confused by this whole thing::

imported_Callista
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:13:55 PM
I'm still here.

...although I must say I'm really not sure what this 'new group' thing is all about.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:00:25 AM
To be honest, I seriously don't agree on creating an organization. You're basically just starting everything from scratch... once more (hoy!)

Here's my suggestion, which I doubt will be read by anyone, but it doesn't hurt to try. Why do you want to go to all the trouble of getting a number of people, then deciding what's going to happen with that group. You would have to decide on who is going to run the group, who will be the council in it, who is willing to train, and basically, all the troubles that TSE is experiencing right now at SWRoleplay.

Think about it, you'd be starting with barely a dozen people, maybe more, but it wouldn't help. Go through all that trouble, when I've got a better idea that won't make anyone lift a finger!

Like many, I don't want to join TSO. I'd be glad to help out, but not join. It would affect my character's storyline too much, and because I don't think I'd be much help there (because of my short time experience of being a Sith).

So why not do this; keep everyone as they are, but instead of the ex-TSE members of being known as loners, they can have some sort of name, a label of some sort. They'd keep in touch with eachother, and would remain relatively small because there aren't much TSE members and we wouldn't expect many of them.

We wouldn't be accepting members, since it would only be something so 'we' could keep in touch.

But then again, I don't think anyone would wanna go with my idea. I do think this is too much work just to create something that wouldn't have TSE history involved anymore. It would just be like creating a whole new Sith group.

Tried to explain that as clear as possible, if you still don't understand, post questions, or contact me on AIM: Xeno Stormrider .

Again, just trying to help out.

Sl Enoth
Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:51:38 AM
Actually Zeno, the point of the group Wouldn't be to try and start off where TSE Left off. I suggest you read the thread that discusses our ideas for the group and all. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21986)

Because in honesty, this -

So why not do this; keep everyone as they are, but instead of the ex-TSE members of being known as loners, they can have some sort of name, a label of some sort. They'd keep in touch with eachother, and would remain relatively small because there aren't much TSE members and we wouldn't expect many of them.

- Is pretty much what we have in mind. Just we would actually have a place to go and keep in touch. We could do missions together, that kind of stuff.

Oh, and BTW, this is MnT, just for those who might've been slightly confused ^_^

Sl Enoth
Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:58:33 AM
Ok, so we've got:

Me (MnT)
Saharia
Snack
Snack's Apprentice (Krystal, lol, not sure who you are ^_^)
Whomever Dale's Char is
Chaos Alexander

Now, I count 4. We just need 2 more, and we'll have the required 5 for an official grouping =)

Lol

Dammit Teag' get online >.<

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:50:19 AM
Does Sl still count as Vega's apprentice? o_O

Sl Enoth
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:02:45 AM
Dunno, was planning on having it search out Vega after it's fight with Zeke, but.. Is Vega still teaching apprentices? =/

I was actually planning on having it go to TBH or something eventually, learn some effective mind-screwing tricks with the force. But that's of course, if Vega doesn't want it anymore =)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:22:32 AM
Yah Vega is still teaching people, but if ya want to go to TBH instead that's cool :)

Sl Enoth
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:28:27 AM
Naw, not yet anyways ^_^ Lol, mebbe it could go to Vega, and Vega could eventually introduce it to TBH tho =) Still under him tho

Lol, I say that like I have even the slightest idea on the workings of TBH ^_¬

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:45:23 AM
:) Yepyep, that could work :lol

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:10:15 AM
Dammit Teag' get online >.<

excuse me!? :-P

yep, Miryan summed it all up hehe.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:18:34 AM
I myself have a character that never officially left TSE in an IC fashion, though I do believe I have seen some topics at TSE by some of that character’s former apprentices that state to the contrary. Regardless, I myself will just deal with any issues regarding that character’s past as they come and not be banding together with any specific group be it official or unofficial at this time, later however....

Rubs hands together >D

:)

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:58:25 AM
Yay, new training thread!

*ponders*

TheHolo.Net
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:59:57 AM
Wrong character, that one did leave officially. :p

And you already have one of those threads going. :lol

Saharia
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:01:45 AM
we'd love to have you whenever your ready ^^

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:46:00 AM
Glad I can be part of things. Thank you :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:22:21 AM
Then, maybe I misunderstood things.
If it's going to be how I expect it, then you can count me in.

Kudos MnT for misspelling Xeno. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:40:22 PM
..and I count 7 but thats just me. *hops out of thread* ^_^;

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:18:17 PM
I was talking about my new apprentice, Dot Net boy. :p

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:53:58 PM
Mr.Net o_o........

Saharia
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:19:17 PM
Miryan
Saharia
Snack
Krystal
Dale's Char
Chaos Alexander
Xenodoros Stormrider

imported_Callista
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:40:26 AM
>_< *Waves hands in air* Am I invisible? :|

...'cause I'm still here :p

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:17:52 AM
:wave

Count in my Sithie:

Danya Argent

:D

Dark B Shadow
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:40:33 PM
As long as Dark is alive you can count him in to.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:26:40 PM
Miryan
Saharia
Snack
Krystal
Dale's Char
Chaos Alexander
Xenodoros Stormrider
Lady Callista
Denya Argent
Dark B Shadow.

Thanks guys ^^

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:06:19 PM
bringing this old topic up to see if some people still want to be on this list. If not please say so and I will refresh the member list.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:53:24 PM
Replying to this just to give a notice to those listed in the "recent" update of members *check two posts up* to check their PM's. I scored a major idea on how to start off the group fast like... but we weren't sure who still all was in it. Heh.

So, within the hour, said PM should be out.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:36:41 PM
*wants to know what the idea is...* :cry

:p

Severen Morkonis
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:22:00 PM
Well the idea is-

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!...nevermind

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:51:59 PM
>D

imported_Firebird1
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:40:38 PM
I seem to like this idea... Good luck guys

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:30:37 PM
PWNED

I forgot what the URL for the forum is. o_o

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:18:35 PM
http://pub84.ezboard.com/btser

:)

another change of banner, and I darkened your to to see what it was like. Im trying new ones out...
therres three choices so far but any contribution is great.

prolly will put a post up with all the banners available to vote on later.