PDA

View Full Version : Loss of a friend...

Alpha
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:50:25 PM
Satine sits in his dark corner, for the second tiem in less then 6 months, quiet. Most people passed him by, not knowing what to do with a silent silver haired Jedi. Those that did show up, if he didn't know them, soon left, feeling uncomfortable in the dagger-stares Satine was beginning to get quite good at giving. Taking a swig of his klah, Satine looks around...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:09:59 PM
:: Lance always sat at dark corners but on this day a very special person whomn he didn't usually see in these dark corners was sitting at a table..his friend Satine, Lance saw an unusual look on his face he wondered what was going on maybe he should talk to him, Lance walked towarded his table and revealed his face removing his hood.::

"Well....that's unusual...and certainly not the Satine I know" Lance said pulling a chair in front of him.

"What's wrong Satine...something bothering you?" Lance said on the most serious tone

OOC: Dunno if it's open and if you want I'll delete :)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:16:52 PM
The Knight walked up behind her Brother and smiled, though concern etched her features. Something was wrong...she could feel it radiating from his aura. Sighing, she gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, Bro?"

Her voice rang softly in his ears, laced with the concern in her heart....

Alpha
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:58:15 PM
Satine doesn't look up as they both show up.

"Eve." was the single word reply, and he takes a shuddering breath, putting up his hood so his sister and his friend can't see the tears coming to his eyes. "She died. And I failed to save her..."

{OOC:Yup, it's open. I don't make much in the way of closed threads. :D}

Aug 21st, 2002, 10:01:21 PM
"Eve? Ahh...yes I remember the young sith Knight.." He paused momentirally...

"How sad..." He said on a rather lowened tone.

"But you know...Satine maybe it was fate that swallowed her...it's not your fault Satine..." He said getting up and patting his shoulder lightly.

Alpha
Aug 21st, 2002, 10:22:47 PM
Satine takes a slight comfort from the shoulder pat.

"You weren't there. I had the chance to save here, and instead I was stopped by two small daggers." he replies, scorn for himself and the daggers evident in his voice.

Aug 21st, 2002, 10:29:34 PM
:: Lance sensed the commotion in Satine's mind and shook his head.::

"...I'm sorry for what happend Satine...but what is done is done and nothing you do can change it." He said walking a few steps away looking at Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:13:40 PM
Xazor lowered her head and sighed. She could feel her Brother's hurt.....and it hurt her that he felt so badly. Slowly she moved over to his side and wrapped her arms around him tightly....emitting a great deal of comfort through the Force.

"Cry if you must dear Brother of mine.....sometimes it's the only way to release the pain safely. I know how you cared for her so deeply.....I wish that I could have done something as well. Lance is right, what's done is done.....but honor her memory, Alpha. Yes, she was a Sith.....but you gave her a chance. She once nearly saved my life you know. She gave me a chance. Now she is one with the Force......"

Her words were soft as she rocked him back and forth in her arms, slowly rubbing his back in comfort. It was a hard time for him. She remembered when he sat in the Bar and cried for Izya....this was no different and she would be there for him every step....or crawl....of the way.

Alpha
Aug 22nd, 2002, 06:30:34 PM
Satine hugs back, grateful for the companionship.

"Yes I gave her a chance..." he says, his voice thicker sounding then normal. "Guess I should be grateful she didn't chop my head off..." Satine says, a weak smile on his face. "Now, if only I could get some better luck..."

Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:44:33 AM
"Heh you'll see everything's gonna be fine dude" Lance said looking at his watch.

"Well time's up...I'll see you both later" He said walking towards the exit to assist at some important matter he had to go to.

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:31:55 PM
"See ya buddy..." Satine says, giving a little wave.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:34:04 PM
Xazor smiled gently and looked at her Brother.

"So...what are you going to do now? I know that it's hard...but you'll have to move on...and in time, it'll be good to remember her. So right now....I want you to tell me what you liked best about her. You never did tell me that kind of stuff...."

She winked at him slightly, waving to Lance as he left the Bar and Grill......

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:27:44 PM
"Ya know, I think her attitude was one of the things I like the most. I mean, she had one of those 'tudes that could almost be considered Jedi-like, if you stretched a bit. And we won't even mention the fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:36:29 PM
Xazor nodded genlty and smiled.

"Indeed....she had a good heart....and she was very pretty, you're right on that too. Put me to shame, I tell you....."

She winked and smiled at him. Her hand touched his face softly as she looked into his eyes.

"You're strong.....and I know you'll make it through this time. Be strong for her.....because you know that she would not want you crying for her....."

The Knight smiled once again and left room for him to talk.....

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:01:26 PM
"Ya know, you might be right...she'd probably come back from the dead if she could to kick my ass just for doing this..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:22:47 PM
Xazor giggled to herself and nodded gently.

"I think you're right about that one. You really loved her and you shouldn't cry.....you did what you could for her while she was alive.....so you shouldn't cry......you have nothing to regret. But if it helps....then do so....."

She said softly, wiping a stray tear from his cheek.

Alpha
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:33:35 PM
"The biggest help is having a sister like you Xaz..." Satine says weakly, giving her a bear hug.

"Thank you."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:56:46 PM
Xazor smiled as he gave her a bear hug. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and closed her eyes. It was so good to have family like him....for they could always be there for one another.

"And I could never have asked for a better Brother, Alpha.....you're as good as they come!"

She smiled brightly as she spoke, and it could be heard in her words....

Alpha
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:38:46 PM
"Something tells me you're exaggerating a bit on that, but thanks anyways." Satine says, with a little grin.

"Cause I know sometimes you probably want to deck me..."