PDA

View Full Version : This table rocks!

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:20:50 AM
Kelt sat at a table, one of those tables that were broken and kept rocking from side to side everytime you leaned against the darn thing. 'Look you stupid table!...' He swiped his figer at it as if telling of a naughty child. 'Stop it...im trying to drink here!'.

Everyone in the bar gave him a strange look as if he was mad, some arched there brows some just laughed, Kelt only have a smile back as if he was perfectly sane. Then it rocked again and Kelt was about to kick it but decided against that....he was not mad!.' Look you...' He wisperd at the broken leg ,he put a beer mat under the broken leg...''Now do it!...' He gave a satisfied smile.

Dae Jinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 10:44:52 AM
*Giggles as she watches the Jedi fight his table. He was the most amusing Jedi she had ever seen. She called a waitress over and sent her over to Kelt*

Waitress - "Sir, the lady in the corner booth would like to buy you a drink."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:01:53 PM
Kelt got the message and looked over to the both, shes looked rather nice from here although she had a force that of a sith, and he rather disliked Sith but he pushed that aside and made his way over to her. 'This seat taken?' He said knowing she had already invited him.

Dae Jinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 06:19:08 PM
Nope, have a seat.

*she smiled sweetly at him, giggling*

I couldn't help but notice your little table problem, you're welcome to sit at mine if you'd like

Kelt Simoson
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:24:44 AM
The Jedi Padawan sat down carefully with a slightly arched eyebrow, his face slightly red at her gesture. ' You invited a Jedi to sith with you, when you are of the Darkside....why so?...must be a reason?' He asked with a curios face.

Dae Jinn
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:18:24 PM
*laughs* No real reason...Am not the most sithy sith you know.

*Takes a sip of her drink* What? Do you think I'll steal you away?

*Laughs loudly*

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:47:21 AM
' Yes i think that....' He gave a warm smile to her sitting getting comfy.

Dae Jinn
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:05:33 AM
*smiles wickedly for a second*
Now, why would I want to do something like that? I'm sure someone would miss a cutey like you.
*Her smile had quickly warmed, and she winked playfully at him*

Kelt Simoson
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:05:43 AM
'Pfft...' He said looking back at the bar...'[/i] Im no cutie..im weather beaten and rugged...not cute...

Dae Jinn
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:47:44 PM
Bah. I know a cute little Jedi when I see one.

*Stops a droid with a foot* Vodka, lots of it. Now. *turns to Kelt with a grin* And you'll have?

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:09:42 PM
' err..' He shook his head....' Nothing thanks....' He said with a low grumble, sitting with a sith was not his idea of great company

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:15:49 PM
*Lets the droid go and raises an eyebrow*

What? Don't like my company? I'm hurt...*her lips formed a little pout* I haven't done anything bad, I'm just sitting here having a nice drink with an attractive Jedi. *Her eyes turned down* If you don't want to sit with me...you can go....*sighs* I'll just be very lonely....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:20:44 PM
' Dont say that to me, its me guilty....'He said looking up at her...' We are here to combat Sith...now i converse with one?...feels strange...'

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:30:45 PM
You shouldn't judge others by what group they're in. *she said softly* Just because you're a Jedi, and I happen to be Sith, doesn't mean we can't be civil to each other. Or be friends, I only really consider Jedi my enemy on the battle field.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:36:23 PM
He nodded with a slight smile 'I suppose...you seem part of the better side of a sith......im meeting my frend Dasquian here tonight perhapos he would like to meet you... he said with a smile looking around him, looking for he blonde friend.

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:40:23 PM
*smiles*

Oh? The blonde elvish looking fellow? He was here...He left with a woman not long ago. He hasn't been back since. I'm afraid, probably tied up with something....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:42:09 PM
'Thats not like Dasquian...he said he would meet me...' He said in deep thought looking at his drink..' I think i should go see where he might be...go to his room or something..its not like him atall' he said getting up from the table...

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:43:47 PM
Um, alright...I hope you find him and he's okay. *She smiled as she watched him get up, trying not to laugh out loud.*

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:47:09 PM
He cought a small smile on her face 'What?..you think Dasquin going missing is funny?...' And then it suddenly dawned on him...'Do you know where he might be?'

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:55:23 PM
I might...*she folded her hands in front of her* But then...I might not. Ask me again, and this time, say please.
*Her lips curved up into a wicked smile as she sat back in the booth*

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:34:30 PM
'Please!...' He said in a low toned voice.

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:38:40 PM
*leans forward* I took your little friend and gave him to my master. He's there right now....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:02:58 PM
'Take me there under a truce of peace...i wish to talk to your master whoever she is to settle this...i am his friend and i wont let this stand...' He said with sad eyes looing at her.

Dae Jinn
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:12:37 PM
Whatever.... *gets up and leads him to her ship, which will take them to <a href=http://meras.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9>Sorshas' dwelling</a>*