PDA

View Full Version : Training Mission 2! (All Read)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:42:25 PM
Ok, our second Mission is about to start. In this one, we will divided into teams, this is a two stage operation. The following list of people please step forward to form Team A.

Team A:
(Leader) Dyzm
Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dea Potentia
Gouyen Chee

Team B:
(Leader) Jehova
Everyone Else.

When the time comes to head out, Follow only the directions that your team leader gives. This is a delicate mission, and compliance with the mission parameters need to be strictly followed. Team A's Mission will Start within the next few hours, so keep watch, Team B's won't start until Team A's mission is underway.

OOC: In other words, just follow the link in which your Team leader gives only.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:45:30 AM
Team A! TEAM A ONLY!!! We start now!
Follow This Path to the Target (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=357151#post357151)

I better not see any Team B people (everyone else) Inside Team A's mission. Trust me, everthing we be understood after completion of the mission.

Salem Ave
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:17:38 AM
;; waits for link ;;

:|

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:25:47 AM
gah ... :: goes to read ::

D-man (dzym) - check your PM por favor :)

Darth Uhlen
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:29:44 PM
::AWAITING ORDERS!::

Odin Murk
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:46:51 AM
Alright Dyzm, whatever you say, I'm up for a good time on this one, all sneaky and such, :D

Feliciana Devano
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:01:31 PM
Awaiting further instruction....... :D

Gouyen Chee
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:32:50 PM
Finally made my first post -- it's a long one, but I wanted to get in a description of the Mantis, and it was the perfect spot to do it ICly.

Now I'm just waiting on Dea Potentia....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:03:18 PM
Plans are underway, things are looking good so far, just be calm and await my orders. You will enjoy this though.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:29:18 PM
Indeed, you will enjoy it or you will pay... dearly.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:00:24 AM
Alright, the next phase of Mission two begins now. All team B apprentices are to report here.

TSO Training: Shot in the Dark (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22082)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:17:03 AM
Time to go is now, I trust I will see all of Group B in this

Jehova Eaven
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:09:48 AM
I hope so.... can't wait... time is short. blah blah blah... am tired!

and darn... you beat me to that guy in your avatar dyzm... I was going to use a pic of him with the cherry blossom leaves falling down on him and his hand reaching out to catch one... couldn't find a pic of that and couldn't take it from the game movie myself.

Odin Murk
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:28:58 PM
Heck yeah! that guy rocks, and Odin's in group B, I need to ask if devouring is allowed?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:31:44 PM
devourer all you want!

And sorry Jehova, ya snooze, ya loose! lol, but I still trying to find a good picture of him to use in a new sig, this is my best one.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:43:06 PM
That is one sweet picture!

Jehova Eaven
Aug 27th, 2002, 12:26:10 AM
Yeah, its in that same scene the picture that I wanted. Like right before when hes walkign in with his minions and he stops and pink sakura leaves fall down.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 27th, 2002, 12:56:45 AM
Change in mission plans, I will leave my thread now, taunting the Jedi to follow. I'll go to your thread. Hurry it up, rush it if you must. We need to get this over with, it has dragged on for far to long. A planetary bombardment will end the plant as well as demolitions. Destroy any power generators though, I going to raze that planet and shield generators will just get in the way. I would fill you in on the Details Gav, after this all finished. Sorry to keep it such a big secret, but I had a feeling some of the council would of tried to stop this.

OOC: The Galaxy was to dull, here is to Galactic War! Not just a Civil War! BUT THE WAR TO END ALL WARS!!!

Jehova Eaven
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:18:43 AM
Hmm.... so what do you want me to do again? rush it? how?

Gouyen Chee
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:06:47 PM
This new thread (the group "B" thingie) has got me confused -- and judging from some of the posts I've read there, I'm not the only one.

Could someone give me a concise rundown on what's going on there? Keep it simple -- I've been fighting the migrane monster for the past three days and my mind ain't working 100%.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:48:16 PM
Sorry if I am "in and out" of the thread.....but RL is consuming me right now. I am still involved though.....(this is Feliciana, BTW) and I'm trying my hardest to keep up. :)

Jehova Eaven
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:02:38 PM
Everyone is having RL issues now, I am too... collage and all. Well, theres really no need to rush this thread... and most don't know whats going... I'll explain it in my next post... and could everyone please... uh... if you get confused in an RP post something about it in the OOC forum... thats what the forum was originally intended to do.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:33:44 AM
bah, most people don't bother reading the OOC threads about RPs... but I'll move my postish thing.

And ok, don't rush it. I was trying to get it down also becuse of Real Life Issues, but I have decided I don't need sleep and now we can all slow down.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 29th, 2002, 01:35:15 PM
Okay then, so I'll understand when your posts become kind of garbled.... ;)

Darth Idon
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:46:30 PM
Can I get in on this please?