PDA

View Full Version : Who is Xeno? [Open]

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 20th, 2002, 06:18:17 PM
Crisp golden sun set after a long days work. Clouds sped away as a blanket of stars began to wrap the sky. The nice shade of navy blue in the sky created an atmosphere like no other. Small pink spots were left in the sky by the sun that was still setting. It was indeed a beautiful site. The vast, neverending planes took over the little paradise that formed around. The green grass began to turn into a misty blue shade.

Night had arrived. The mysteries of nature crept in every corner, as the wind whistled in a man's ear. This man took a few steps forward, and leaned on a gigantic tree. He let himself go, to set himself on the floor. His tongue moving around his mouth, cleaning what he had in his mouth. The mysterious man's freezing, blue eyes had turned jet black because of the darkness of the night.

Everything was peaceful; everyone was a sleep. All but the man that leaned on the tree. As the night passed, the man still sat there, doing nothing more but destroying small pebbles. The pebbles he grabbed turned to dust as he closed his palm and applied pressure to them.

Everything was dark; everyone was snoring. All but the man that leaned on the tree. He did not seem to care, if anyone was there. But what he really felt was anger, rage, pain, and suffering. His frosted silver hair reached his shoulder. He just sat there, waiting for the first beam of light to appear.

The young man's eyelids felt heavy. They slowly started to close. But as they began to close, a small spec of light woke him up. The sun had come back. It woke up with everyone else. It's crispy, warm feeling touched the living and non living things around. The young man pushed himself up, and let out a sigh. The view was breath-taking. The green grass smell climbed up to reach his lungs. The rich, blue sky became brighter and brighter. The animals had awaken, and they hopped around in a beautiful land.

The young man just stared. No emotion was in his face. He blinked once, and opened his lips. He then whispered in a low voice to himself:

"I hate paradise."

Tomak Ohara
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:13:01 PM
Tomak stepped forward, "You are not the only one. May I ask as to why you are here. Do you have a reason." Tomak smiled looking at this person. How odd.....he never really met anyone out here.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:53:29 PM
The young man had a name. The name was Xenodoros Stormrider. Xeno was not the social type. He was very solitary, and didn't appreciate anyone disturb him in his time alone. Slowly he turned to the point where he could face Tomak. Xeno had ignored everything Tomak said.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to speak to strangers? Now leave, and let me be before I cut your head off and use it as a ball."

Xeno turned away and began to walk away towards the trees.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:17:53 PM
Tomak flew in front of him, "I have come to over you something. A partenership. I was wondering, you I have watched. You are a very powerful person. Much like myself, years from now. I will be one of the most powerful beings in the universe. I was wondering if you would like to let me join your cause. I beleive together we could rule the universe. What do you say?" Tomak smiled and then laughed a bit. "Or would you like to test myt strength first, well?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:28:55 PM
: Lance was roaming around the planet eager to observe Xenodoros...he had sworn he would watch his every move and here he was. He could sense his presence.....through the force....and through his own reflexes... day and night the eternal torture of his brother's darkness haunted him...for he had became different on the past weeks...he felt rage and pain invade him...as he roamed around hiding his presence he observed silent and soullessly Ohara and Xeno....he only seeked to see what would happen..knowing that he would soon have to leave.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:33:39 AM
"I believe together we could rule the universe. What do you say?"

"I say your insane; even more than me. Like everyone else, I say it's impossible.", Xeno laughed loudly and rudely.

Observing the strange man, he adressed to him once more saying:

"Out of curiosity, why do you think I would come of value to you? There are many more powerful than me, yet you seek me?"

Xeno set one hand on his chin while the other held his elbow. What would the man say? Was he that insane, or would he come up with a plan that so many have failed to achieve? Xeno stood there listening.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:13:10 PM
"Simple, You have the will to acheive it. I have the power. However my first act is to see the Great Jedi Order fall at my hands. You could help me you know. It could be fun. From there the universe will be defensless and it will fall to the darkside. With us as the leaders. What do you say. We can rally up forces. Maybe not now but when we are masters. I have the Shrine to back me up. Well my friend a reason I chose you is because it is not just your will it is also your cunning. Your cunning, your will, and your power. Together, we can destroy everything the Jedi stand for. I can sense one nearby. What do you say we start with him? First though do you accept my offer?" Tomak smiled and laughed. He was hoping that Xeno would say yes. All would go as destiny led them, "By the way my name is Tomak Ohara. I have seen the light of the Jedi, and I despise it."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 26th, 2002, 09:20:50 PM
"Compliments, compliments, what am I? A woman? Why take over the universe? We cannot destroy everyone that stands in our way. You have dark thoughts, but they are absurd. There are too many Jedi."

Xeno paused at this, thinking that even Lance would be able to stop him.

"You see, it would be 2 against the numerous members of the Greater Jedi Order. I would say it's impossible. You have no strategic plan at all. I have been taught by Masters, that power is not only what you need; it is also brains."

Xeno paused once more. He looked at the man. Xeno liked the idea of having power over the universe, but the plan Ohara had seemed ridiculous to him. There was no strategic planning, no absolute goal, no sense at it at all. Walking towards Tomak, he said:

"I know there's a Jedi near us. Do not harm that Jedi... He's... special. Not like the other Jedi. But once again I repeat, your plan makes no sense at all. We would need an immense army and strategy to take over the world. I'm afraid I am not the one you are looking for. In fact, I think nobody would be able to do that with only a duo."

Tomak Ohara
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:51:20 PM
"I have the entire vampire army to back me up. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers. We could do it together. You can also plan things. I could be the brawn. Lord Soth and Lord Saurron would love to see the jedi fall. Work with me and the vampires, you and I could make it possible." Tomak smiled.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 28th, 2002, 05:42:15 PM
"Vampires?", Xeno said in a ridiculing voice.

"How can I even trust you? I don't know you at all. Heck, if you are a vampire, this might just be a trick to lure me so you can suck my blood.", Xeno stepped back from Tomak.

Xenodoros took a deep breath, and thought for a few seconds. Would it be possible to take over an entire universe? Absurd. How could he trust this stranger when he had just popped out to ask him such a question? He was either mentally ill, or ridiculously brilliant.

"That would mean that the universe would be run by vampires. Let's just say it wouldn't be safe for me to walk around near vampires when they're just looking at me like a delicious meal."

Max
Aug 28th, 2002, 05:42:21 PM
Max tilted her head to the side, chuckling under her breath at what the last man just said. It was somehow funny to her. Though she wanted to keep her location secret, she couldn't help but chuckle loud enough for the men to hear it. It was morning and as usual, she was bored and had nothing to do, she just listened to their conversation as if there was nothing rude about it. Her hair was wet earlier and because of the wind, it dried and made it a bit curly, she kept running her hand through it, trying to straightening out as she continued to listen in their conversation.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:33:44 PM
Hearing the high pitched laughter coming out of no where, Xeno looked at Tomak and quirked a brow. They were having a serious conversation when he heard the sudden laughter.

"Now I don't suppose that was you, was it?", Xeno asked Tomak in a confused way.

The laughter continuing, he turned to the location where it was coming from. Using the Dark Side of the Force, Xeno made a small rock rise from the ground and into his fist.

"Hmm... And I thought I could get away from everyone here..."

He threw the rock gently, not wanting to hurt the creature lurking around. Once hearing a sudden thump, he heard the female voice shout: "OW!"

Xeno stood there, waiting for the person to come out and reveal herself. Knowing that she wouldn't come out, he began to taunt her.

"Afraid to show yourself?"

Max
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:10:25 AM
Max rubbed the side of her head with her hand, a pout forming on her lips. She peeked out, and shrugged, finally stepping out.

"Not afraid, more like waiting." She replied flatly - She too was able to taunt.

She ran her fingers through her hair once more, putting back a few strands of brown hair behind her ear with her gloved hand. She wore nothing but a sort of black bra with a black see-through fishnet over her tanned bronzed skin, along with leather pants and boots. On the side of her stomach was a tattoo of a red hear with an arrow through it.

"Going to throw any more rocks at me ?" She said, lifting her hands up.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:36:34 AM
:: Lance folded his arms together as he watched the events going on....the vampire Ohara had shown his presence several times near his friend...and even on that day...where Lance lost something precious to him..he was there....and he was the reason why she left....he was the first element to took her to that dark path...to that sinfull place....the shrine.....he knew the vampire Ohara wasn't really wanting Xeno into his team...but he only wanted his blood...vampires are soulless....for the his former fellow padawan had lost his soul long ago....he did not know why...or what true reasons he had to do this....but through the force he spoke to Xeno...not really carring...if his brother was able to reply to him..::

....You that wields darkness...get rid of the vampire...he's useless....for now Ta-ta bro..

:: The force message vanished as Lance turned around and force speeded back to the ship leaving the dust and rocks spray behind him.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:54:40 PM
As the young woman appeared, Xeno's eyes glittered observing the beauty of the girl. He fell deep into her eyes and got lost in her soul. But Xeno's emotions have always been complex. He shook his head, showing that he wanted to distract himself from the attraction. He looked at her once more and heard:

"Going to throw any more rocks at me ?"

"Only if you want me too.", Xeno said while a malicious smile began to form on his face. His tone turning serious, he asked:

"Who are you? What are you doing here eavesdropping on our conversation?", Xeno stared. At the exact moment of his last sentence, he got the message from Lance.

...get rid of the vampire...he's useless...

Before Lance left, Xeno sent a message using the Darkness inside of him to aid him.

And why should I trust -you-? For all I know, you're just trying to stop me from doing the unthinkable. Oh yes, don't call me brother...

He turned towards Max and insisted again:

"Well? Are you going to tell me or do I have to throw rocks at you to respond?"

Max
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:36:30 PM
"Name's Max. I was just relaxing in that tree there, and you guys bothered me."

She put her hands on her hips. "And instead of apologizing, I get rocks thrown at me."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:55:57 PM
"Yeah, sure. Move along now... Max is it?"

Xeno's arrogance took over. He never knew so many people liked to lie around in the middle of green everywhere where there was absolutely nothing to do. He motioned her to move away. Xeno stopped, and smile as a thought came to his mind.

"Unless you want to stay with me.", Xeno winked at her as he said this.

Of course it would not work, but maybe he could scare her away like this.

Max
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:41:48 AM
She shrugged her shoulder, a grin drawing on her glossy lips.

"Sure, why not ? I've got nothing better to do."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:27:33 AM
Xeno quirked a brow, and looked at Max. He approached her closely, and took one of his fingers, setting it on her small chin. Lifting it up as if he were to kiss her, he quickly turned around and said:

"Heh. You're an odd one."

Max
Sep 1st, 2002, 07:28:35 AM
Max's eyebrow arched as he approached her. It seemed like he was about to kiss her, but then the corner of her lips curved in a smirk - he didn't even have lips, or at least, they weren't even visible.

"Odd ? Not the first time."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:35:56 AM
Xenodoros' visible lips that were under his mask, opened themselves to talk once more to the girl that had stayed for some reason that eve Xeno could not understand. Not facing her, he said:

"This may sound ridiculous, but what do you think about this Max? Would you accept or not?"

He slowly turned around, expecting the answer he had in his mind.

Max
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:54:37 AM
"As I said ..." Max's voice lowered. "I've got nothing better to do."

She crossed her arms, and tilted her head to the side, her eyes locked on him.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:30:14 PM
"And what exactly would that mean?", Xeno asked a bit puzzled, "...you would accept Mr. Ohara's offer here?"

Xeno looked at her, maybe she had a good point about this, or maybe she didn't know what she was saying. Xeno looked away for a moment, then threw his attention at Max

"Or have you just misunderstood me?"

Max
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:36:01 AM
"Well, you got to to see it this way. Take a look at Mr. Ohara there and ask yourself if you see yourself exactly like him. If not, then screw him. If you do, then go ahead."

The street punk took a pause.

"But, for me, living on the streets and all, I get bored easily. I wouldn't see myself as another duplicate of Mr. Ohara, but if it will make my boredom fade, I wouldn't hesitate - I've got nothing to lose."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:57:30 PM
"Well, well", Xeno said as he looked at the young woman.

"It seems to me that you have a great way of viewing these things. I like that."

Xeno turned to Tomak, observing the vampire from head to toe. Xeno's gut didn't like him much. Xenodoros swept his hair away, and said:

"Tomak, your offer is tempting, but your plan makes me want to decline. You have not convinced me, so I would have to decline, unless you try convince me."