PDA

View Full Version : Cizerack Wannabe

Meltina
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:43:38 PM
"Rajin drrropsss falljing on mjy forrrehead," sang a young, naive voice as a girl pushed the doors to Yoghurt's open. Her bright, blue eyes looked widely about as a gloved paw-hand reached up to push a strand of brown hair away.

"What arrre jyou lookjing at ?"

Trying to glare sternly at one of the patrons, Mel spun around once, her fake tail barely hanging on to the rest of her attire - being that she wasn't a good at sewing. Tiny bells at her waist jingled slightly as she took what you could call "steps" towards the bar counter ... Actually, it was more of a sort of jig.

"jI'd ljike sssome frrrujit punch," she squeaked.

Her head barely reached the top of the counter and she stubbornly crossed her arms while tapping a slippered paw foot.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:27:21 AM
"And jussst what arrre jyou sssupposssed to be?!"

Motssumi growled lowly before bopping the Cizerack wannabe on the head with a simple police like baton, not enough to hurt the young one but enough to get her attention. The wooden baton was all the guards would allow her to get in with which was partially responsible for her annoyance since she was a bounty hunter and hated to part with her weapons but the other half of it was because like all full-blooded Cizerack, Motssumi hated half-breeds. Back on Carshoulis Prime, half-breeds were considered low class and were to be despised. But when Motssumi took in the scent, it became very clear to her that this one was not a Cizerack but a hyuu-mann. The fact the young woman was pretending to be a Cizerack annoyed her even further since how dare a hyuu-mann pretend to be one of her kind? The very thought caused her tail to lash back and forth. (That girl had better have a good explaination for such arrogance)

Motssumi continued to growl lowly as she waited for an answer as her ears went back in disgust and annoyance. The young hunter was definately not in the best of moods.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:15:54 AM
Daani hopped..

hopped..

hopped...

hopped right into a body! She fell backwards, stumbling, and then looked into the eyes of someone about her own height. She was talking like another Cizerack might..but but...she wasn't!

"Hello? Whatsss jyourrr name?" The eight year old female grinned at the other girl. Daani reached out and stroked the fur sewn onto her clothing. "jItsss sssoft!" Daani herself had no fur, except for three small tufts on her ears and on the tip of her tail.

Meltina
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:13:41 PM
"Ow ! Hejy, that hurrrt !"

Meltina reached up with her paw-gloved hand and rubbed her head, ruffling her red hair.

"Hejy, wajit a mjinute .. jYou'rrrre a Cjizerrrrack! Sssee, jI'm one, too. Well, that'sss a ljie .."

The ten-year old frowned slightly as her blue eyes began to become distant. She opened her mouth to say something more when somebody bumped right into her. The girl swirled around and faced another Cizerack, and beamed.

"Mjy name jisss Meltjina ! What'sss yourrrsss ?"

She grinned as the Cizerack girl reached out to touch her costume.

"jYeah, jI made jit forrr mjyssself a long tjime ago !"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:02:22 PM
The top of Meltina's head was met with another harder thwack Motssumi's baton as the hunter growled again.

jYou djidn't anssswerrr mjy quessstjion, ljittle whelp, jussst what arrre jyou dojing drrressssssed up asss one of usss?

She continued to growl as she spoke, the look in her eyes warned the young one not to play around with her answer.

Meltina
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:20:32 AM
This time Meltina didn't yell out when she received another thwack on the head. Sighing slightly, she reluctantly turned back to the other Cizerack.

"jI'm drrressssssed up asss on of jyou becaussse jI want to be one of jyou."

With that, she crossed her arms again, letting on a slight air.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:13:57 PM
"She has done nothing to you. All she has done is dress up like your species. You should be happy that she sees your race as a role model."

Oishii's voice was stern. He hated senselss violence, especially violence toward children.

"I would appreciate it you would not hit her again."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:17:52 PM
"If the kid was hurt she'd be cryin' like kids do. Jeez...but all the same, lay off the kid. When she bites your ankles you're justified."

Yasashii's voice lacked the serious tone of his elder brother's. His was instead full of sarcasm.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:17:37 AM
Daani watched the goings on with wide eyes. As the baton descended for what appeared to be a third whack to the other female's head, Daani leaped forward and grabbed it.

She stopped it from hitting the girl, and tried to yank it away from the older and larger female. "Ssstop jit!" Daani growled deep in her throat, but the result was laughable more than it was intimidating.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:22:55 AM
Yasashii smiled at little Daani.

"That's the spirit! Give her hell!"

Meltina
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:17:15 PM
A mischevious smile flickered across Meltina's face as she giggled slightly.

"Leave Daanarrrrrrji alone, jyou bjig meanjie!"

Standing on the tip of her toes, she reached up and helped Daani try and yank the weapon away. It was getting rather annoying, anyways.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:20:52 PM
"Intresting.... But I dunno.. I kinda think she is cute.."

Leon appeared from behind Motssumi a playful smiled danced accross his face as he reached under his black cloak and pulled a small sliver rod out.. pressing one of the sides the bottom of it extended instantly. He left the top side un-extended because he did not want to get into a fit with the other jedi for running about with a pike.

"But baping kids is not very nice.."

-Twack-

Leon hit Motssumi over the head with the rod lightly.

"See? its not fun on the receving end.."

He looked at Daanarri and knelt down by her..

"Hey, You should stop that, you might get hurt.."

He got up and walked over to Yasashii...

"Have her rise hell, huh?"

-twack-

He gave him a harder hit then the female ciz, but not hard enough to do any serious damage..

"Can't you do it yourself and not have a kid do it. after all you seem to be the most intrested.."

He walked over Oishii, his smile grew bigger..

"Actualy... I agree with what you said.."

-twack-

This time leon dident try to do much except try for a very light tap.

"But it would have seemed odd if I dident hit you to, sorry."

Finaly he went to Meltina and started to pet her head gently

"Hey, there."

Meltina
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:28:02 PM
Letting go of the bat, Meltina watched with wonder as the man began to bop everyone on the head. She crinkled up her nose slightly and glanced quickly at Daani, who seemed to be okay.

"Hji therrre! jI'm Meltjina, and this is my friend Daani."

At least, she hoped the Cizerack was her friend.

"What'sss jyour name? And wherrre djid jyou get that rrrod?"

It was silver - which meant it was shiny. Shiny objects always caught Meltina's attention.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:37:05 PM
Leon smiled and couldent help but like this girl..

"I am the feared... Leon Katsuragi.. well.. not feared.. just mis-understood.. But I will be feared soon.. I think.. and the rod? I made it. Pretty cool, huh? I can make it colapse into itself if I want to sneak it into places and I can make it bigger to twack people!"

Meltina
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:43:39 PM
"Ooo, mossst fearrred? jI've never met ssssomeone ljike that!"

Nodding vigorously at his statement about the rod, Meltina reached out with both gloved hands, wanting to hold it.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:50:20 PM
"Yes! I am one in a kind, No one else like me."

He chuckled and handed Meltina the rod.

"Just dont press the switch at the top.. that would be a bad thing.."

Meltina
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:02:43 PM
"Look at me! jI am Sssjirrr Leon, da mossst fearrred vjilljian jin the galaxjy!"

Triumphany she waved the rod around in the air, dodging imaginary foes and then attacking them.

"Ha, thjink jyou could essscape me, do jyou?! jI thjink not, mjy frrrjiend!"

After some time, Meltina tired of this game and glanced up at Leon. He was busy looking away ... So she pressed the switch.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:04:28 PM
"Hmm?"

Leon turned around from looking at some of the other girls of the bar as Meltina played about when he heard something that sounded like a sword was drawn.. What he found was that she had pressed the switch to extend the other end of the rod to make it a full sized pike..

"I'm gonna put a saftey on that thing.."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:12:41 PM
"ji have no weaponsss to declarrre."

Nasseeri brushes past the man at the door and strides on into the bar, her deep blue eyes singling out a vacant table. Lowering herself into the booth she crooks an impatient finger at the bartender.

"Brjing me a bottle of Corrrellian whissskejy and a glassssss."

Drawing a datapad from her pouch, Nass begins crunching numbers, her quick mind keeping up with the pads' figures. As official aide to ShadowFaene Fortress, it was her sole responsibility to keep a close watch on the coming and goings of all SFF members and crew as well as seeing to it that the Pride received thier cut of 'Faenes' credit flow.

Her ears swivel as she works, picking up bits and pieces of conversation from those in the bar and soon she lifts her head as the talk seems to center around a female Cizerack and child. Nass narrows her eyes as she gives the small group her full attention.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:39:24 PM
Oishii ignored the tap on the head.

"I'm glad you think so."

Oishii turned to the cat-woman. "Hello. I see you are working. Are we disturbing you? I hope we are not beinga nuisance. We can leave if you would like," he said politely.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:08:28 PM
(How dare that forrda hit me!) *Motssumi thought to herself as her claws were unsheathed, her eyes narrowed when she looked at the wannabe and narrowed even further at the other human. Tonight was not the night to make the hunter angry and she intended upon making that known. Leon soon felt the sharp points of five of her claws against the back of his neck.*

Forrda ljike all of jyou ssshould rrrealljy not meddle jin otherrrsss affajirrrsss.....and jI wjill do asss jI pleassse.....

*She said while growling lowly before she moved her claws away, she was in the mood for a fight but she had been in the bar enough times to know fighting wasn't allowed. Her eyes still were narrowed as she looked at Meltina again before she looked away, her thoughts wandering as she wondered where her manservant was*

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:08:42 PM
:: Lance watched from his dark corner drinking his glass of house Ale as he thought.::

"Cizerack orgy.......could get ugly" He then took a sip of his drink and leaned back on his seat observing the scene

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:17:15 AM
"Jyou arrre not disssturrrbjing me, Jedji but jyou arrre disssturrrbjing that one whjich jis not a wjissse thjing to do."

Nasseeri inclines her head in Motssumi's direction as the bounty hunter swipes at the neck of a different male. Nass continues to watch calmly as Motssumi slips into a defensive stance, ready to take on the entire occupants of the bar, if necessary. Perhaps she should bring her diplomatic background to bear and end this now before several of the pretty males got themselves injured.

"Motssssssumji, come and sssjit at mjy table wjith me and sssharrre mjy bottle of whjissskejy. Thessse sssimple forrrda arrre not worrrth jyourrr trrrouble."

As Oishii, the male Jedi who had spoken to her, turns away to look back at the group, Nasseeri runs one palm over his backside before giving it a sound pat.

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:34:03 AM
Daani looked at all the big people around her, and her ears flattened. She held the female Cizerack's baton in her hands, the other girl having helped her snatch it away.

Everything was going wrong! Daani screwed up her face, and then whacked the female Cizerack in the shin with her own baton. Losing all her courage, Daani squealed and darted out the front door, grabbing Meltina's hand as she did so, and dragging the girl after her.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:50:35 AM
*Motssumi started to answer Nasseeri but then Daa's hit came, she growled lowly before she spoke*

Jussst gjive me a sssecond, need to take carrre of sssomethjing rrreal qujick.

*She said quietly before making one bound and landing right in front of the young Cizerack cub and her friend. She said nothing but picked up each one of them by the back of their shirts and carried them over to the table. She plopped them both down in another of the chairs by Nasseerri and flashed them one quick warning glare to stay there before she sat down between them and Nasseeri. Motssumi's nerves were on edge but she wasn't going to hurt two children but she couldn't allow them to get away with such arrogance.*

Cubsss thessse dajysss, no mannerrrs at all......

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 24th, 2002, 06:27:01 PM
Leon rubbed the back of his neck.. then took his pike back from Meltina.

"At least we have one thing in common.. we both do as we want."

He folded his pike back up and put it under his cloak again.

"Well... and one more, we would both like a good fight."

Meltina
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:29:34 PM
She clung onto the rod which extended into some sort of pike thing as Daani grabbed her hand and they began to run off. Giggling slightly, she didn't realize that the other Cizerack was infront of them until she felt herself being suspended in midair.

"Hejy, lemme go!"

Squirming around a bit, Meltina crashed down into one of the chairs then quickly scrambled back up on it. She still fiercely held the pike until Leon took it back.

Remaining silent, she began to sulk until she saw that Motssumi was distracted. She nudged Daani's side and silently slid down from the chair, beginning to tiptoe out of Yog's.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:03:21 PM
Pinching one of Daanarri's ear between her fingers, Nass holds her firmly yet gently on the seat.

"Ljittle one, jyou need to be morrre carrreful wjith jyourrr actjionsss and who jyou ssspend jyourrr tjime wjith."

Nasseeri releases the cub with a nod then gives her head a shake as she looks back at Motssumi.

"Jyou arrre rrrjight. Cubsss werrre betterrr djisssjipljined when ji wasss jyoungerrr. Now, thjierrr parrrentsss allow them to rrroam everrry wherrre wjithout sssuperrrvjisssjion."

Crooking a finger at the 'tender again, she indicates the need for another glass then gives the bottle a slight push in Motssumi's direction as she slips her datapad back into her pocket.

"Help jyourrrssself. jitsss Corrrelljian whjissskejy."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:19:57 PM
Oishii turned to the woman who had been working.

"I am not a Jedi, just a wandering swordsman. I realize that I might be getting in over my head by confronting this woman, but I do not believe that she should hit a small child with a stick because the little one dresses in a certain fashion. the little girl meant no harm. Senseless violence only brings unhappiness."

Then he turned to the other woman. "I am sorry that these children are angering you." Then his voice gained a bit of anger. "It is your job as an adult to set the example and be a role model. The little one hits you becuase you hit the other girl. Children learn by imitation. If you want them to respect you, then you should respect them. You, madam, are more like a sir. You disgust me."

Then he turned to the children. "Let's leave this grumpy lady alone." then his voice became brighter. "I know! Let's go get an ice cream!" He extended his hands for the youngsters to hold. "What do you say?"

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:41:08 PM
Yasashii had been hit harder, he really didn't care.

"Ice cream? Jeez, what a nice guy."

He'd sat and listened, not comprehending a word the blasted cat-people had said. Now he stood and walked to the door.

"Get yer kids and we'll go."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:50:30 PM
*Motssumi growls and in one swift movement grabbed Oishii by the back of the neck and slams him into the table.*

jYou ssshould rrrealljy learrrn morrre beforrre jyou make judgementsss....cubsss earrrn ourrr rrressspect not the otherrr wajy arrround.......and jif jyou everrr jinsssult me ljike that agajin, jyou won't ljive long enough to rrregrrret jit......

*her tone was definately deadly while she spoke before she let the rude hyuu-mann go. She then turned back to Nasseerri, trying her best not to end up hurting the hyuu-mann*

Mjy apologjiesss for that but the hjyuu-mann dessserrrved jit, jit ssseemsss hjyuu-mannsss arrren't bejing taught thejir mannerrrs ejitherrr.......

*She said quietly before she poured a bit of the bottle's contents in a glass and sipped some of it, hopefully a drink would calm her nerves*

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:52:08 PM
ooc: opps thought I had more time to make up a post.. lol *edits*

Leon chuckled out loud Oishii told off the meaner of the two ciz.. well.. meaner from what he could tell at the moment... He knew he liked that guy.

"Hey, These ciz are fire crackers.. say the wrong thing and you may set one off-"

As he was speaking Oishii was slamed into the table..

"....Told ya.."

He turned to the femail ciz that attacked Oishii...

"Ya know... violence infront of children is kinda a bad thing, They turn out like you that way."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:31:37 PM
agajin jyou forrda have no jidea what jyou arrre talking about, a Cjizerrrack choosssesss herrr own trrrade, otherrrsss do not jinfluence how one wjill turrrn out and jI am not morrre vjiolent orrr jirrrrrrrjiatable than anjy otherrr female........

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:35:38 PM
Daani winced as her ear was pinched, and she almost cried. Then she remembered who she was, and who she was at the B&G with. Daani wrenched her head away from the stranger's hands, and shouted, "jI don't even know jyou! Keep jyourrr handsss of me! jI don't know thjisss gjirrrl ejitherrr, but ssshe doesssn't need to be hjit bjy jyou!"

She stood up on her seat and jumped on the table and stomped her foot. "jYou arrre all mean! Leave usss alone!"

Zeke
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:40:37 PM
Zeke sat at the bar watching the proceedings.

"Calm it down, Ciz. Angry never made a cat-person smile."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:51:30 PM
Nasseeri didnt batt an eye at Motssumi's action. The two cubs and all the males standing in the group had received more than ample warning in advance and should they be foolish enough to press the matter, it was on thier heads. She turns a cool gaze onto Leon and Oishii.

"Ourrr rrrace jis a vjiolent one and not easssjiljy underrrssstood. We have been sssucessssssful thrrrough the agesss becaussse of jit. jitsss how we werrre rrrajisssed and ourrr parrrentsss beforrre usss. We do not tell jyou how to rrrajissse jyourrr cubsss. Pleassse dont prrresssume to tell usss."

Nasseeri starts to turn then hesitates, looking once more up at Oishii.

"Jyou have a verrrjy njice backsjide. Herrresss mjy carrrd, call me sometjime."

She pushes her card across the table in Oishii's direction then glances at Daani.

"ji djidnt hjit the prrretend cubljing and jyou need to get down frrrom the table...now."

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:56:44 PM
Leon walked over to the table and picked up Daanarri then walked away from them, He turned around and smiled to Motssumi..

"Well.. tell that to these three.."

He signaled to Oishii, Daanarri and Meltina, Then faced Nasseeri.

"I understand compleatly... But, These are not your cubs, are they?"

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:01:05 AM
Daani wriggled free. "jI'll do whateverrr jI want to do!" She frowned mightily at the group, and then ducked behind Leon's legs.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:24:06 AM
"Do jyou thjink that ji would step jin jif jyou werrre attemptjing to djiscjipljine a hyuu-mann cubljing? No, ji would not. Untjil jyou arrre betterrr acquajinted wjith ourrr cussstomsss, jit mjight be wjissse to not jinterrrferrr. Wjith all due rrrespect, of courrrssse."

Nasseeri glances at the cub hiding shamefully behind the human male. Young or old, no self respecting Cizerack would hide from thier elders. This young one, Daanaari, needed guidance in a bad way.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:39:58 AM
*Motssumi listened a bit, her ears swiveling in the direction of whoever was speaking but the actions of the young cub were bothering her, a female Cizerack should never cower in fear much less behind a forrda. Her thoughts wandered a bit, that habit tended to happen with ones who spent too much company with males instead of with females.*

Sssuch behavjior out of jyou jisn't rjight, jyoung one, jyou sssshould neverrr ssshow fearrr jin frrront of a male essspecjialljy not the forrda. jYou'll neverrr get farrr jif jyou keep dojing ssso.

*Her eyes again wandered back to Leon*

And jyou would do well not to meddle jin otherrr'sss affajirrrsss....we know how deal wjith ourrr own cubsss asss jyou would wjith jyourrr own......

Oishii Sakana
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:10:41 AM
Oishii looked quite calm, considering he had been smashed into the table. he turned to Nass. "Thank you very much." He would have taken the card, but he was still pressed into the table.

"I always figured that a women were kind, considerate creatures. Ones with an abundance of patience and understanding, no matter what their race. I'm sorry that I assumed that you were a sweet, kind gentle lady deep down inside, Miss Motssumi. If you would find it in your stone heart to release me, I will let you go about your business. Have a nice day."

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:39:13 AM
Saarrreeaa walked slowly down the stairs from her room above the Bar and Grill, and was surprised to hear Daani's high-pitched voice through the normal buzz of conversations.

What now!? She jumped down the last three steps and entered the grill. Daani was hiding behind a male she'd never seen before, and there were two other Cizerack females at a table. One was bookish, the other fierce looking. Saa grabbed Daani's shoulder.

"Ssstop sssquealjing! jYou could wake the dead wjith that vojice."

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:42:19 AM
Daani jumped with surprise, and was relieved to see someone she recognized. "Sssaa! Thejy werrre hurrrtjing Meltjina, and me, and all jI djid wasss trrrjy to help!"

She pointed at the mean Cizerack with the baton. "She yelled at me! And the otherrr one pjinched mjy earrr!"

Zeke
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:11:06 AM
Zeke whistled and made a move like he was pulling a hat low over his face. Things would soon get ugly, he feared.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:19:22 PM
Nasseeri chuckled quietly at Oishii's words. Now, this was a male!
One that stayed calm no matter what was thrown at him or even that he himself was being tossed about. She grins across at Motssumi, nodding in approval.

"Thjisss one wjill do njiceljy. Do not ssscratch hjisss face, pleassse Motssssssumji, ji fjind hjim mossst appealjing to look at."

Picking up her card, Nasseeri tucks it into one of Oishii's pockets, giving her the chance to once again run her hand over his firm backside then patting it once for good measure.

Her ears swivel back as she hears yet another female Cizerack voice chime in.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:40:49 PM
"Thank you, Miss Nass for helping me with your card," Oishii siad, ignoring the Cizerack's roaming hand. Well, partly ignoring it. "I'm glad to see you approve of my looks, Miss."

Oishii directed his voice to the new female. "Are you that little one's mother? She is a sweet girl, and noble too. Willing to protect others from harm, even though she may not win. You are to be commended on your parenting skills."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:42:42 PM
Yasashii scratched the back of his head.

"How's Oishii always get all the luck?"

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:00:11 PM
Leon quickly turned when the new ciz spoke, she was close enough that it startled him a bit, but when he saw that Daanarri knew her he sighed in relief and nodded to her.

"Miss..."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:24:26 PM
"Oh god..." Lance said shaking his head at all the evnts going on he stood up and spun a coin for the droid on the table, he then left slowly the bar not to go nutts because of all the noise and insanity going on the establishment.

Meltina
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:40:31 PM
Meltina was continuing to sneak away when she heard Daani's high pitch yelp. Angrily she turned around to see a Cizerack hold her by the ear, and was about to say something when a whole bunch of other people began to talk. Remaining silent, the girl began to watch with interest.

She, however, couldn't remain still for long ... Such was the curse of A.D.D.

After Daani's mother, or guardian - Meltina didn't know which - had come to see what all the commotion was about, she began to jump up and down.

"And thejy werrre trrrjyjing to hurrrt both of usss rrrealljy bad when all jI djid wasss come jin to orrrderrr ssssome frrrujit punch and jI don't know what jI djid but jI angerrred that prrrettjy Cjizerrrack ladjy and ssshe punjissshed me and then sssome otherrrr man let me sssee hjis pjike and then jI sssnuck off but now jI ssstayed to make sssure nobodjy elssse hurrrts mjy bessstessst frrrjiend jin the worrrld Daanji !"

Oishii Sakana
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:46:36 PM
Oishii laughed. It was strange for him to do. The edge of the bar was pressed against his ribcage, and made it hard for him to take in the large amounts of air needed to sound his hearty laugh.

"You are a good girl, Meltina. Your mother must also be proud."

Oishii didn;t care what Motssmi said about the children being rude. They were the best kids in the world in his book.

Nash Stolar
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:09:06 PM
ooc: whoops... o_O

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 25th, 2002, 06:14:50 PM
ooc: you saw nothing... O_o

Leon looked at Oishii after he laughed and spoke to Meltina and noticed he had not been let up yet...

"Hey there buddy, Need some help or are ya fine that way?"

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:45:32 PM
Yasashii shouldered aside the cat-chick that pinned his brother and helped him up.

"Adopt your stupid kids already!" He was fast losing patience with the situation.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:00:39 PM
Oishii stood up and calmly brushed himself off. "Patience, Yasashii. I'm sure she would have let me go eventually."

Oishii jerked his head to the side, making thousands of tiny cricks sound off in his neck. He hadn;t realized how tense he was.

"Thank you all the same, Yasashii."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:13:34 PM
Nass had tried to keep the situation calm but now with the other male shouldering aside Motssumi, she knew it was going to get worse. His tone and words alone would get him close to being killed, perhaps not here and now but Motssumi would never forgive him this blatant insult and would one day settle the score with Mikan.

Nasseeri had no inkling of a clue as to what Mikan meant about adopting children but in her years she had never heard of another Cizerack female adopting anothers' cubs, unless they were blood related. Her ears flatten slightly as she regards Mikan with disapproval.

"Jis jyourrr brrrotherrr ssso weak that jyou mussst fjight forrr hjim? He hasss excellent mussscle tone and a mossst deljicjiousss phjysssjique."

To emphasis her words, Nasseeri runs one hand along the front of Oishii's thigh and giving it a pat, smiles up at the swordsman.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:18:52 PM
"No, I am not weak. Yasasii and I are a team. We are brothers, after all. We are strong, but together we are stronger."

He felt his leg tense as the Cizerack took her hand away. "I am glad that you think I am strong and handsome, but your hands...." his voice trailed off.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:24:15 PM
"That's right, we've been a team since we were kids. We help each other, attack for each other, block for each other. You can't mess with one without involving the other!"

He was referring of course to the attack on Oishii, not this cat-chick's treatment of him, but judging from how horny the cat-people were, he doubted if they'd taken it how he'd meant it.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:39:30 PM
"Mjy handsss? What jis wrrrong wjith them?"

Nasseeri turns them back to front, puzzled as to his meaning. The casual touching was more than commonplace in the Pride and not one of the females gave it a second thought, including Nasseeri. A male Cizerack would have lived in shame had not any female found him desirable enough to at least touch. The thought that any male, Cizerack or otherwise, would not want to be touch and fondled in an intimate manner was alien to her and near incomprehinsible. And better yet, Mikan and Sakana both just stated that they came as a pair. Nasseeri's throat rumbles appreciatively at the thought.

Lifting her ears, she looks back up at the tasty morsel of a swordsman.

"Do jyou want me to touch jyourrr brrrotherrr as well? Jis he feeljing left out?"

Oishii Sakana
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:42:10 PM
"Well, your touching is not something that I can say has ever happened to me before. It is a new experience indeed."

Oishii reflexively touched the place where Nass' hand had been, as though trying to get his thigh to calm down.

"I think it sort of borders on the word "violated."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 25th, 2002, 10:03:49 PM
Yasashii flexed his right hand and the bracer on his wrist glowed.

"You. Don't. DARE." he said, never taking his eyes off Nass.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 10:39:56 PM
As characteristic of her species and gender, Nasseeri shrugs lightly. Easy come, easy go. There were always more fish in the sea to be caught and if one slipped through her claws tonight, so be it. The brother, Mikan, let it be known that he wasnt interested in no uncertain terms. But Sakana...she had hopes for this one. So big, so pretty and so pleasing to the senses!

He had used the word "violated" to her and though it was beyond her ken, Nasseeri did understand that he was feeling slightly uncomfortable. His body language and scent told her that much. What Sakana needed was to shake off the past few minutes and relax. Buying this luscious male a drink might just do the trick.

"Jyou arrre sayjing that ji have made jyou feel uncomforrrtable wjith mjy touchjing jyou? Let me bujy jyou a drrrjink to make up forrr jit."

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:04:41 PM
Saarrreeaa's eyes went from one to the other, and then back again. "What....what jisss gojing on jin herrre?"

Meltina
Aug 25th, 2002, 11:17:53 PM
"... jI'm hungrrrjy."

Meltina had stopped bouncing around and crossed her arms over her stomach. A low growl rumbled in it and she giggled, slightly embaressed.

Zeke
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:15:51 AM
Zeke looked at Saa.

"This girl with the tummy wants to be a Cizerack. The one there bashed her." He pointed at Motsumi. "The blue guy and the red guy and Daani stood up for her, then this chick started to feel up the blue guy, then you popped up."

Zeke took a deep breath, his first since the explanation started, and picked up li'l Meltina.

"What'cha wanna eat?"

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:32:17 AM
Something big and brown lurched through the doorway, walking straight into a patron. It stumbled backwards and lowered its head down, retreating away a little as it scooted sideways to avoid the person. As it looked up away from the one it had collided with, its eyes came to set on the one's it had been looking for.

Laarseerro gave a little smile as he edged his way across to the gathering of Cizerack and Forrda alike. He didn't make a noise, but instead lowered himself into a crouch a few feet away from Nasseeri - his ears fluttering downwards as he sniffed at the air.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:40:05 AM
Nasseeri had smelled his arrival from when the last patron had entered the Bar and Grill, his own scent wafting on the air and carrying to her. Ahh, Laarseerro! Her man servant had returned from the errand she had sent him on and was now crouching only a few feet away from her.

Laar was the perfect man servant and there were times when Nasseeri didnt know what she would do without him but she didnt tell him that or even let on. Let him think that he was indispensable and soon he would be wanting more, all males were like that. Still and all, she was fond of Laarseerro and reaching out, gestured him to her.

"Laarrr, jif jyou arrre hungrrrjy orrr thjirrrssstjy, go and get what jyou want frrrom the barrr. Orrrderrr anjythjing jyou wish."

Dismissing him with a light tug on one of his ears, Nasseeri smiles lazily as she watches his large form edge past the group of Cizerack and Forrrda alike.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:16:35 AM
Motssumi started to yell at the other stranger that had just shouldered her over*(*if you had read my post again, you notice I had already let him go) but couldn't help but laugh at the other one being shy about Nass's attentions. The forrda around here weren't used to how Cizerack acted as she had learned in the past. Her ears perked up slightly as a new Cizerack male entered but she knew this one had to be owned judging from his actions. Her thoughts then wandered to wondering where her own servant was, how long did it take to buy some ammo? It seemed to her that he was taking a little too long. Her eyes wandered back and forth between Saa and Daa but judging from their looks, they weren't related still she wouldn't want the other female thinking she had done anything to the young cub so she decided to make that known.

jI majy have hjit the wannabe but jI djid nothjing to the cubljing except drrrag herrr back jin herrre afterrr ssshe decjided to hjit me....

With that said, she stooped over to retrieve her baton before sitting back down again and watching what was happening around her.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:59:35 AM
A big grin appeared on his lips as he wandered away towards the bar, bumping into a small child on the way - not that he noticed. He set his paws against the counter and drummed his claws against it as he looked eagerly back and forth at the people around him. He wasn't used to seeing so many Forrrda about, and it was all very exciting for him.

"Excussse me... can jI have sssome chjicken pleassse?" he purred, ears twitching up and down as he waited for the food, which came suprisingly quickly.

With another grin, he found a table, by Nass', and sat down, pulling off one of the chicken legs as he viciously tore into into the flesh, swallowing it down hole.

"Mmm... tassstjy," he purred to himself as he stared down at the rest of the bird before tearing into, devouring it within a second.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:06:42 AM
Yasashii watched Laarseero eat.

"Dude, you're sick."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:25:13 PM
Five Cizerack heads swiveled in unison at Mikan's words and one set of eyes narrowed dangerously. Nasseeri herself might comment on Laar's eating habits, even berate him publicly for them if she thought he was out of order, but no one, no one else dared to belittle her manservant in front of her.

Sliding out of the booth, Nasseeri stands, gently setting aside the pretty forrrda, whose musculature she had so been admiring just a moment past. Ears flattened against the sides of her skull and a low growl building in her throat, she steps up, nose to nose with the insolent Mikan.

"Jis jis mjy manssserrrvant and he jis dojing nothjing wrrrong! We prrreferrr ourrr food ljive but to ljive amongessst jyou Forrrda, we make exceptjionsss! We mussst eat often and jin quantjitjy to majintajin ourrr metaboljisssmsss. The Prrrjide memberrrsss majy speak prrrjivateljy amongsessst ourrrssselvesss about jyourrr ssstrrrange habjitsss, but we do not embarrrrrressssss jyou jin frrront of otherrrsss!"

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:33:30 PM
Yasashii held up his hands in mock surrender.

"Just never seen someone clear a plate that fast! Calm down!"

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:38:40 PM
Seeing his Mistress rise to her feet, Laar did the same and stepped up behind her, narrowing his eyes. A low growl churned in his throat as he watched the forrrda, his tail flicking angrily back and forth. He was just waiting for the order to tear the hyu-man's throat out.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:48:38 PM
Yasashii glanced over at the big Ciz. Anytime, anyplace. But not in the eating establishment. The food here was good and he didn't need to get thrown out.

"Eat however you like."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:59:00 PM
"Yasashii, how many times must I tell you to mind your manners?"

Oishii let out an exasperated sigh.

"You need to practice social skills. You know, your manners aren;t that much better than his. Leave him be. Watch your words. He had cause no one harm, so there was no need for rudeness. There is never a need for rudeness. Understand?"

Oishii turned to Laar and Nass. "Forgive him."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:15:10 PM
Cirr entered in behind Saa, scooping up the hyperactive Daanarri by the waist, and generally playing the silent babysitter while the weird situation carried on. He looked around at everybody, his blue eyes blinking with confusion.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:21:45 PM
"Hi there! You mus t be the littel one;s other guardian. Nice to meet you."

Oishii extended his hand to the new Cizerack.

"I bet you are also bery proud of your noble little girl. Or so I assume falssley?"

Oishii laughed. "Even if she isn;t your daughter, I bet you would claim her anyway. I know I would."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 26th, 2002, 02:25:04 PM
Yasashii turned his head to look as yet ANOTHER cat person walked in.

"Does it not STOP?" he thought to himself.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:02:50 PM
Motssumi was content to just watch for now, it had been awhile since she had been around this many Cizerack at once. She took in the newcomer just as she did with everyone, making notes in her head for future reference. From intiation looks, one might think Cirr could be the father of Daa since they looked similar but Motssumi could tell otherwise. The male's age was easily apparent in his scent and he wasn't quite old enough to have a cub that old. In taking everything in, she guessed this one was related by blood but not as a parent. Motssumi yawned widely in boredom, showing her many teeth before she spoke again.

Hmmm, ssseemsss the forrda ljikesss cubs, majybe he'll want one one of thessse dajysss.....

She said quietly, knowing Nasseerri was paying attention to him and had showed an interest. Motssumi didn't particularly find hyuu-manns all that fun herself, she preferred the company of her servant Taaj since Cizerack males knew how to better attend to their mistress's needs.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:06:29 PM
Leon raised an eyebrow as two more ciz walked in. It was easy to tell there positions with the others.

"Now this is just getting wierd.."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:36:05 PM
Oishii shrugged. "I don;t know. I think this is getting to be pretty interesting."

He turned to Motssumi. "I'm glad to see you are calmed down. I'm sorry if I offended you. Maybe now we can start on the right foot, eh?" He offered Motssumi his hand to shake.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:55:09 PM
Leon eyed Oishii and signed a little..

"Somehow, I already knew you did.."

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:00:11 PM
Saa sighed. "Whateverrr happened, thjisss chjild jisss mjy rrresssponssjibjiljitjy, even though ssshe jisss not mjy cub. jI wjill not ssstand forrr anotherrr bejing takjing jit upon herrrssself to punjisssh herrr. Orrr anjy otherrr chjild that jisss not thejirrrsss."

She glared at the huntress. "jIf Daanji gjivesss jyou anjy morrre prrroblemsss, herrre jisss mjy perrrsssonal comm number. jI wjill come to deal wjith herrr, orrr jif jI do not, mjy motherrr wjill." Saa passed her a card, and then gathered the cringing cubling into her arms.

"Letsss get sssomethjing to eat. Comjing, Cjirrr? And, Meltjina?" Daani's friend was better off away from this strange group of Cizerack and blue haired men. The girl in the costume leapt up and darted towards her. Saa grinned suddenly, and they made their way towards a table.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:52:40 PM
"Well, I am glad to see that Daani and Meltina are getting along so well. She's a good mother, I think. Even though Daani is not hers."

Oishii sighed. "I didn;t like that suspicious look she gave me, though. I only wanted to help."

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:12:14 PM
Leon crossed his arms then put them behind his head and looked at the ceiling..

"Well, its always like this, my friend.. You try help out and they kick you in the side. Its the law of the universe."

Leon sighed then rememberd something and looked back down at the leaving group.

"Meltina!"

He waited for her to look at him. He then reached into his cloak and pulled out his pike. He threw it to her and smiled.

"You can keep it, Just as long as you give the people bothering you or friends a good wack, okay?"

He gave Oishii a sideways glance..

"But they say the good intentions get rewarded in the end, right?"

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:15:12 PM
"Yes, that they do." Oishii stretched and yawned. "A sunny, breezy day and a hammock sound real good right about now."

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:33:09 PM
"Sleep in general just sounds good.. Oh, and for any records I am Leon Katsuragi.."

He extended his hand to Oishii and grinned..

Oishii Sakana
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:34:17 PM
"Oishii Sakana." Oishii shook Leon's hand firmly.

"Good ot have met you."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 01:40:35 AM
It had taken Nasseeri several minutes to calm down. Her ire at Mikan had been swift and sudden and she took multiple deep breaths, finally relaxing to the point where she could turn and acknowledge Oishii's words with a modicom of pleasantness.

"Jyou have nothjing to apologjise forrr. Jit wasss hjisss missstake, not jyour's but jyourrr worrrdsss arrre welcome. ji thank jyou. Mjy manssservant, Laarrr, would onljy attack jif he thought ji wasss jin dangerrr."

Turning to look up at Laar over her shoulder, she smiles, her sharp teeth plainly visable.

"Jyou have done well, Laarrr. Go and get morrre to eat. ji know jyou mussst ssstill be verrrjy hungrrrjy. Eat all that jyou want. And take jyourrr tjime."

The last instruction had been an afterthought. If Laar kept standing behind her, the pretty forrrda would be less likely to reciprocate her attention than if they had some semi-privacy. Nasseeri now turns her smile onto Oishii, moving closer to him but trying to remember not to touch.

"Would jyou ljike that drrrjink now, prrrettjy Forrrda?"

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:01:34 AM
He whimpered very quietly before turning away, trudging back to the bar to get more food. Ordering up another batch of chickens, he slunk off to one of the empty tables away from the others and sat down, beginning to again pick away at the tasty morsels.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 27th, 2002, 02:37:02 PM
"Pretty?" Oishii asked. He had never been pretty before. And he still wasn;t sure what a forda was. He assumed it meant non Cizerakcs.

"Well, a green tea would be nice."

"I'm sort of hungry too. I think I will follow Laar's example ang get some chicken. Of course, mine will already be dead. No offense of course. I'm just clarifying."

Oishii laughed. He might have just made a mistake.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:48:36 PM
*Motssumi looked at the offered hand but made no move. She yawned briefly before turning back to the bottle from earlier, pouring herself some more of it and drinking a bit. She wasn't in the mood to bother with the hyuu-manns any further tonight. Instead her tail swished back and forth while she thought about other things*

Oishii Sakana
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:14:20 PM
Oishii frowned when his handshake was ignored. "I was that rude, huh?" Oishii's frown worsened, but was soon replaced by a bright smile. "How about that green tea?"

Meltina
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:39:14 PM
Meltina watched with wide eyes as the man Cizerack ate his chicken.

"Cool!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening some more.

She sighed when the red-haired man began to insult the Cizerack and her shoulders drooped, listening to a newly formed argument. It seemed that where ever she went, trouble followed. She giggled again at this thought.

"Letsss get sssomethjing to eat. Comjing, Cjirrr? And, Meltjina?"

The girl scampered towards Saa, grinning widely now as they headed towards a table. Leon called out for her, however, and Meltina turned around. She was about to ask if he could come with them, too, when he threw his pike-rod at her. She gasped and reached up, catching it in her paw-gloves.

"Oh, wow, thankjiesss, Mrrr. Leon! Thjisss jisss the mossst coolessst gjift jI've everrr rrrecejived!"

Clutching it as tight as she could, the girl ran over to Leon and threw her short arms around him (after all, she was just a child).

"Thank jyou, thank jyou, thank jyou!"

Remembering that her new friend and Saa were waiting for her, Meltina withdrew from Leon and beamed with pride.

"jI wjill make sssure no other pawsss wjill lajy themssselvesss on thjis pjike, except forrr mjy sssuper cool frrrjiends and me!"

With that, she ran back towards the group. After the four seated themselves, Meltina frowned slightly as another one of her fake cat ears drooped.

"...jI don't know what to eat."

Oishii Sakana
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:37:40 PM
Oishii watched Meltina jump into Leon's arms. "She's a sweet little girl. Leon, you have just made a little girl very happy. what are you going to do next?" Oishii asked.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:02:23 PM
With Laar at another table, albeit unhappily, Nass moved toward the bar, settling on a stool when Oishii stopped to speak to one of the other males. "Green tea" was an beverage she knew nothing about so she thought it wise to wait until Sakana joined her.

That the Forrrda agreed to join her was highly exciting, causing the tip of her tail to twitch from side to side rapidly. Apart from the other Forrrda at ShadowFaene fortress, Nass had had very little one on one contact with hyuu-manns and none ever with a single male. One of her ear tips quivers in anticipation.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:04:26 PM
Oishii walked over to the bar. "One green tea, please," he said to the bartender. The bartender came back with the drink, and Oishii handed him some coins. "Thanks, sir."

Oishii took a sip. "Ever had green tea before?" he asked Nass.

Leon Katsuragi
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:18:55 PM
Leon patted Meltina's head as she hugged him.

"Glad you like it.."

After she left he turned to Oishii and answerd his question.

"What will I do next? I have no idea.."

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:20:01 PM
Yasashii sat back at a table and put his feet up. Once again, Oishii had the advantage in social settings. He glanced around at the cat-people, and finally his gaze settled on Laar. The big guy looked like an embarrassed, sad little kid. You'd think he'd be tougher than that. And the women, they were too controlling. Yasashii decided he didn't like these cat-people at all, but kept his mouth shut to keep from spoiling Oishii's moment.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:43:25 PM
"No, ji have not though ji have trrrjied an jiced tea once. Jit wasssnt to mjy ljikjing. ji prrreferrr ejitherrr mjilk orrr Corrrelljian whjissskejy."

Idley, Nass turns her glass in slow circles on the bartop, having brought it with her from her booth. She had left the bottle with Motssumi but that was alright. All to soon, she and Laar would have to be returning to ShadowFaene Fortress and Nasseeri had learned her lesson about flying drunk when she was younger. A bad landing and a torn off strut had seen to that and it was a performance she didnt care to repeat.

"Arrre jyou and jyourrr brrrotherrr jussst passssssjing thrrrough?"

Oishii Sakana
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:50:09 PM
"Yeah, sort of. We don;t really have any set destination. We go where we are needed, or so we like to say. Please, miss, try some of my green tea. It's not too terribly cold. I think you may like it."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:18:42 AM
*Motssumi shakes her head briefly*

Neverrr ljiked tea, jI prrreferrr thjingsss wjith ljiquorrr jin them....

Oishii Sakana
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:15:40 PM
Oishii looked over his shoulder at her.

"I never drink alcohol. I never know when I might have to fight, and alcohol lowers your sense of judgement. So I don;t drink alcohol."

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:21:12 PM
She hid her disappointment at his statement of not drinking anything alcoholic but she supposed that milk would do for now and she orders one before politely declining his offer of the tea.

"No, thank jyou. But jif jit pleasssesss jyou, then bjy all meansss orrrderrr anotherrr and ji wjill pajy forrr jit."

Caustiously, Nasseeri edges her leg over towards his, letting thier thighs brush against each other.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:20:10 AM
Laar's eyes rose up to Yasahii, and his lips curled into a snarl. To most he would have appeared to be some sort of gentle giant, but all of that muscle on his frame was there for good reason. He might have been a kitten when Nasseeri's was commanding him, but his true nature was that of a vicious killer, and he would have no hesistation killing anyone who irked him - or more importantly, his Master.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:56:10 AM
Yasashii felt someone watching him and turned his head to the side to cast a lazy glance at Laar, who was staring at Yasashii like he'd just killed his wife. Well, Yasashii hadn't done it yet, and probably wouldn't do that at all, so he didn't know what this guy's problem was.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:07:41 PM
Oishii felt Nass's thigh against his, but decided to ignore it. It wasn;t like she had her hands on him. "I'll accept that offer. Another green tea, please."

Oishii noticed Laar and Yasashii out of the corner of his eye. "Yasashii, go over to Laar, and make friends with him. It'll be good for your social skills. Turning enemies into friends is an skill worth more than you will ever know."

"So, Nass. What do you do for a living?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:48:46 PM
"ji am a memberrr of the Prrrjide. ji contrrrjibute bjy worrrkjing asss a djiplomat and asss the offjicjial ajide to SsshadowFaene Forrrtrrressssss."

Small talk about her job wasnt what Nasseeri had on her mind. But she would play Oishii's polite game for just a while longer, until he gave in to her or it was time for her to depart with Laar back to the SFF base.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:20:29 PM
"A diplomat." Oishii paused.

"Dip lo mat." He said each syllable slowly, as though he were experimenting. "What a strange word," He said at last.

The bartender cam back with his second green tea. Oishii nodded a thank you, then returned his attention to Nass.

"Your turn. Ask me a question."

Diplomacy had all sorts of applications.

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:28:34 PM
Yasashii glared at his brother's back.

"Easy for you to say..." he mumbled. "YOU'RE chattin' with the ladies. I gotta deal with muscles..."

Yasashii glared back at Laar.

"So what's your deal?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:50:44 PM
Nasseeri's time was running short. That and Laar was staring at Mikan in way that was sure to make the hyuu-mann feel akin to a slab of meat laying on a platter.

Laarseerro would obey her command regardless of the anger and frustration he was suffering through and Nass knew it and knew that Laar knew it, too.

But she had waited and been as patient as any Cizerack female with this Forrrda that she thought was so pleasing to her sight. It was now or never.

"Would jyou carrre to jojin me on mjy ssshjip forrr a brrrjief matjing?"

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:12:57 AM
"What do jyou mean?"

Laar growled as he returned the distasteful stare at the Forrrda.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:18:33 AM
Oishii laughed. He would help his brother only this once. "That is his way of asking your background. You know, where you grew up, what your parents were like, your job, etc."

Oishii returned to Nass.

"Mating? What do you mean by that? Like getting married? We only just met." Oishii laughed.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:23:01 AM
"No."

Nass shakes her head impatiently. What was it going to take to get through to this male?

"Ma-a-a-atjiiiiiinggg. Female and a male togetherrr, jin a bed orrr on the floorrr. Jyou know....matjing!"

At his still blank expression, Nasseeri suddenly grabs the front of his shirt and pulls him to her roughly while delivering a kiss that would leave no further doubt in his mind.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:25:14 PM
Oishii was yanked forward, and his lips met Nass's. At last, she let him go.

"Wow. I'm impressed. THAT sort of mating." Oishi laughed.

"But what about him?" Oishii said, gesturing to Laar. "Won;t he get mad?"

Yasashii Mikan
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:01:51 PM
Yasashii half-scoffed, half-laughed, and pointed towards Nass and Oishii while turning his head to look at Laar.

"Dude, didja see what your chick just did to him?"

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 30th, 2002, 10:20:09 PM
"He jis mjy manssserrrvant and wjill do asss ji tell hjim. Jif he doesss not ljike jit, he wjill not sssajy. Laarrr serrrvesss me, not the otherrr wajy arrround."

With a confident smile, Nass arches one brow, waiting expectantly for Oishii's decision.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:05:10 AM
Motssumi almost choked on her drink as she tried not to laugh. One had to be a little more subtle with these forrda especially the Jedi. In her experience, it had taken a while to get the one hyuu-mann she had tried to go anywhere and the experience was not quite the same as being with a Cizerack male. It was not that she hadn't liked it but it lacked something that a feline mate did have.

Still she was curious if the Jedi would take up the offer since this one seemed rather proper, so she waited for the reply.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:09:05 PM
Laar's ears swivelled downwards as he gave a light nod, swallowing a large piece of chicken whole as he watched the two men speaking with his Mistress.

Oishii Sakana
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:51:00 PM
Oishii grinned broadly. "Please, miss. I did not mean that you serve and bow down to him. Nor did I mean it the other way around. I thought you two were mates, like husband and wife. But, since I see you are not..."

Oishii paused. "Well...lemme see. If I were to do any sort of mating, it most certainly wouldn;t be brief." Oishii laughed.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:33:07 PM
"Oh. Well, jin that cassse then ji mussst decljine. Mjy tjime herrre jis verrry shorrrt. Jin fact, ji thjink jit jis up altogetherrr. We mussst leave. Laarrr! Come, we need to go now!"

Releasing Oishii's shirt from her grip, Nasseeri slides gracefully from her stool and walks to the door. Laarseerro's hulking form rises and moves to fall in behind his mistress.

As she passes by Motssumi, Nass nods a farewell and waits for Laar to open the door.

"Jit wasss njice talkjing to jyou, Motssssssumji. Good luck jin yourrr huntsss!"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:43:01 PM
*Motssumi nods her head in acknowledgement before her attention wanders, she liked how the forrda male had replied. Her tail swished back and forth behind her before she smiled at Oishii*

"jInterrressstjing, unljike herrr, jI have tjime...."

*She said quietly with a slight purr in her tone*

Oishii Sakana
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:20:09 PM
""I thought you had had enough of us Forrda," Oishii said, a playful grin on his face.

Meltina
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:37:09 PM
The others at the table seemed busy, so Meltina listened with the upmost interest at the others' conversation. They were acting really strange, touching each other and talking in soft tones. A couple words she didn't know.

"Mrrr. Leon! What doesss matjing mean?"

She shouted it across the room, totally oblivious of the odd looks she was given. The girl watched on with big eyes as she waited for an answer.

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:53:29 PM
Leon was at the bar counter, he went there after the convo at the table took a nose dive and he lost intrest.. He thought it was going to be peaceful for him for the rest of the night..

"Mrrr. Leon! What doesss matjing mean?"

Meltina called out, without giving it much though Leon picked up his drink and took a sip and started to answer.

"Well you see.. ...... .........."

His voice trailed off when the realized the question and who was asking it, He spun in his chair to face the direction Meltina was in.

"W--w-- wait now! I can't answer that! Your not old enough!"

Meltina
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:59:16 PM
"But jI wanna know!"

Completing forgetting about the table, Meltina jumped down from her seat and ran over towards the others. Skidding to a stop, she put her gloved paw-hands on her hips and pouted.

"Fjine, jif jyou can't tell me then jI'll asssk sssomeone elssse!"

Turning to Oishii - the man who was talking about mating - she tugged on his sleeve impatiently.

"What doesss matjing mean?"

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:07:30 PM
"Oh boy.."

Finishing off his drink Leon couldent help but wonder what he was about to get himself into.. He stood up and walked over to and was about to try to pick her up and get away from the table before any more new words came to her mind..

"H-hey now, I'll tell you when your older."

Meltina
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:10:48 PM
"No! Lemme go!"

Meltina squirmed out of Leon's grasp and ran to Oishii's other side, poking her tongue out at Leon.

"Matjing, matjing, matjing!" she began to chant as the girl worked herself up. Too bad nobody had her Ritalin.

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:22:09 PM
"Hey, get back here!"

Leon took off after Meltina he couldent help but feel like the girl's father. But from how things lookd he probaly could pass as it at the moment..

"You dont even know what that means!"

He said this while chaising Meltina around the table.

Meltina
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:38:36 PM
Letting out a delighted giggle, Meltina began to run around the table as Leon chased her.

"Matjing! Matjing!"

It was almost like nobody could stop her. Her sewed tail wobbled back and forth as she reached up with one gloved hand to stop her fake cat ears from falling off.

Oishii Sakana
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:24:11 PM
"Well, Meltina," Oishii began. "Mating is how most people have babies." No need in keeping the girl from learning things. Oishii would just leave out most of the details.

"Then this great big stork bundles up the baby and flies it across the sky to the house where the baby's mommy and daddy are."

Meltina
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:33:23 PM
"But if the mommy and daddy already make the baby, how can the stork steal it then fly back with it?"

Meltina stopped running from Leon and scratched her head, puzzling over this.

Oishii Sakana
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:45:33 PM
Oishii bit back a curse word. The girl had heard it differently from somewhere. "Oh well, that's just what I heard. I could be wrong, though. Meltina, you know what is a good idea? Go outside and play and forget about all this mating stuff, ok?" Oishii said sweetly to the girl.

Meltina
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:55:51 PM
"No!"

To show she meant business, the girl stomped her foot and glared at Oishii.

"jYou'rrre ljyjing and jI want to know the trrruth!"

Crossing her arms, it took all of Meltina's concentration to stay put. When she was determined, nothing could change her mind.

Except maybe candy.

"And thjisss tjime jI don't want to hearrr anjythjing about bjirrrdsss. jI hate them."

Oishii Sakana
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:35:14 PM
Oishii, ever the tactician, saw through the little girl. She was really focusing, but she seemed to be open to just about any distraction.

"If you forget about all this mating business, I'll give you a candy."

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:40:08 PM
"Two candies!" Yasashii called from his table. He held up the two little chocolate bars between his fingers, showing the girl the goods.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 3rd, 2002, 12:44:20 AM
"Currrjiousssjitjy hasss a wajy of changjing one's mjind....."

*She said quietly while her tail twitched at the very tip. Like any cat or Cizerack, her curiousity would get the better of her and she wanted to know if Oishii could back up his words or if he was just bluffing. At any rate, she was a Cizerack and that kind of entertainment was always on the agenda if it could be.*

Oishii Sakana
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:59:19 PM
Oishii smiled at Motssumi. He was glad she didn;t feel angry towards him anymore.

"That is true. Very true." Oishii would have said something else, but Meltina was around and he made sure never to say such things aroung children.

"Sweetheart, go get the candies from Yasashii and go share them with Daani. I bet she would like a candy too."

Oishii reached in his own pocket and retrieved a chocolate bar liek Yasashii's. "Here is one for Daani's caretaker too."

Meltina
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:14:28 PM
As quick as she could, Meltina grabbed all the candy that was handed to her and shoved it into her poorly sewn pockets, then recrossed her arms once more.

"Aha! jI have outsssmarrrted jyou! Now jyou mussst tell me what matjing is!"

She loved being a brat.

Oishii Sakana
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:25:07 PM
Oishii sighed. There had to be a way to get the kid to forget about mating. Oishii got an idea and prayed that it would work.

"Well, Meltina, what do you think mating is?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:58:59 AM
*Motssumi couldn't help but chuckle, the child lack of knowledge on the subject was comical but then again, most races didn't know about it as much as a Cizerack cub would.*

"Ssshe'sss too jyoung to have anjy jidea....."

Oishii Sakana
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:32:58 PM
Oishii looked over at Motssumi and leaned over to whisper. "Precisely. But she is already getting ideas about it in her head. If she can explain it to herself, she'll leave us alone and we can pick up where we left off. Sound good to you?"

Oishii turned back to the little girl, waiting to hear what she had to say about what mating was.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 5th, 2002, 01:42:23 PM
*Motssumi nodded and waited for the cubling to answer, hoping she would leave soon so things could get back to adult conversations, etc*

Meltina
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:43:13 PM
"jIf jI knew than jI wouldn't be assskjing jyou, would ji?!"

The normally happy child was beginning to get aggravated. There was a pause, before she opened her mouth and tilted her head back.

"MJISSSTERRR LEON!!!! JIT'SSS NOT FAJIRRR!"

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:50:09 PM
Yasashii lost his patience.

"Hey, kid! 3 candies to shut up!"

Meltina
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:57:39 PM
"NO!"

Meltina still had hold of the pike Leon gave her, and she swung it at the red-haired man's foot.

"jYou bjig, mean, fat, jinsssolent sssnot faced thjing!"

Oishii Sakana
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:03:52 PM
Oishii was surprised at this little girl. "Ok, then. I guess I 'll just have to tell you."

Oishii smiled. "Ever had a pillow fight? It's like that. And we tussle about and play in someone's bedroom. But only grownups can do it. It's dangerous."

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:03:53 PM
Yasashii easily disarmed the child and slung the pike over his shoulder.

"Four to leave me alone."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:16:52 PM
*Motssumi chuckled again but she couldn't help it, still she hoped the kid would take the hint to leave soon. Motssumi's tail continued to swish around a bit, occasionally brushing up against Oishii*

"Ssshe's not gojing to get that..."

Oishii Sakana
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:52:59 PM
Oishii shrugged. "Well,. if we can;t get her to go away, then WE will go away." Oishii stood up. "Come along, Miss Motssumi."

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:58:57 PM
Yasashii deposited the candy in Meltina's hand and rose to follow Oishii and Motssumi. So what if their love lives were none of his business? The stupid hotel people had given them one set of keys, and Oishii had them. He wasn't about to get locked out of the room. Last time this had happened, he'd spent the night in the lobby.

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:16:44 PM
"Hold up a second!"

Leon called to Yasashii, When he got his attention Leon meet him with a very swift and hard punch to the face, As the man stumbled back by the underhand attack he took his pike back.

"Sorry but I couldent just have you leave with my pike, yo."

He smiled and returned to Meltina.

"Hey, Its better not to get to involved in this kinda thing with two faced people like this.."

He watched the leaving group and wondering if his little stunt would provoke a negitive reaction and if it did, He wonderd if they were stupid enough to do it to a trained Sith."

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:35:20 PM
Yasashii rubbed his jaw.

"All ya had to do was ask."

Yasashii understood the warriors possessivness over his weapon, but jeez, was he anal.

Meltina
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:42:54 PM
[OOC- I would just like to point out that Meltina wouldn't leave because she's unusually curious .. Not to mention very hyper. Besides, I started this thread, so please don't tell me to leave. Kinda frustrating ...]

Meltina tagged after Yasashii, skipping.

"Do jyou know what matjing jis? Ojissshjii sssajysss jit'sss pjillow fjightjing that'sss rrrough, but that'sss not trrrue!"

She glanced expectantly at Leon, as if for him to follow.

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:47:10 PM
"Mating? Mating is not rated for the likes of you," Yasashii said. An insult was on the tip of his tongue, one to slam both the child that annoyed him and the anal man, but he suppressed it. He cursed his lack of social skills. He forced a smile and glanced at Leon.

"If you get her off the mating subject, I'll give you a candy."

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:09:46 PM
Leon would have pointed out that he did not punch him because of the weapon but because he just dident like him. But he got an idea with the candy offer and smiled at Yasashii.

"Okay... Meltina, whats the first thing to come to your mind when you look at this guy?"

He looked at Yasashii.

Meltina
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:13:48 PM
"Beetle butt!"

She exclaimed with a gleeful cry as she jumped up and down, clapping her gloved paw-hands together.

"Beetle butt, beetle butt, beetle butt! jI bet jyou couldn't mate!"

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:16:28 PM
Yasashii's eyes narrowed. A swift kick and Meltina was in the air. A knee strike bounced her, then he spun her twice around his foot before launching her at Leon. The pair was staggered back into a table, knocking over the table and chairs, spilling the glasses left there by some patrons. So much for learning social skills.

Meltina
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:30:48 PM
As the girl smashed into a table, one of the glasses fell and broke, sending broken shards all over the place. A few cut through her gloves and dug into her skin. Tears welled up in her eyes as a chair fell on her, pinning her down to the ground.

"Leon .. H-Help me!"

She tried to move but couldn't, and began to cry. There was only so much a ten year old could handle.

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:36:05 PM
Leon recoverd very quickly because the attack was not directed at him, he was going to teach this guy not to anger a Sith. Easly he lifted the chair off Meltina using the force. The chair then impaled into a fall in mid air and landed on the ground, Leon turned and glaired at Yasashii."

"Pish, and after all your talk about not hitting kids.."

Leon lifted his hand slighty and Yasashii was sent into a wall the impact alone was enough to break a weak man's bones, but Leon knew he could take some more. So he started to use the force to crush him into the wall restricting his movements as well as breathing.

"So, how long can you go with out air?"

As he did this he expanded his sence around the room, No one was going to get a suprise attack as he got revenge.

Zeke
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:48:50 PM
Zeke had returned to his meal as things had calmed down, but as the dark signature arose behind him, he turned.

"That determined to protect her, are you?" he asked of the Sith. "You'd make a great Jedi."

Axel Grievers
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:51:04 PM
Axel had been quietly drinking a shot of whiskey when the red-head attacked the little too early for halloween girl and sent her flying into a table wherst she was bitten by the glass and such.

Smelling blood, the Garou shoved back his barstool and turned around to servey the scene. "Now that was uncalled for!" Axel growled, looking directly at Yasashii. And then the guy called Leon broke loose and started on Yasahsii, blinking surprised (for one he didnt see the lesser stunt on Leon much of all) the garou bypassed the thought and quickened over to the small child garbed in cat-like items. He couldn't do anything about this Sith at the moment, and if he did most likey hell would also break loose on him without a weapon.

"Hmm, Red gotcha bad, no worries! I'll fix ya up," Axel spoke calmly, removing a cloth from his pocket as well as getting a few glasses of water. Slowly, he felt around the wounds obvious to Meltina's wailings. Swiftly his ambidextrious fingers plucked out the shards with only sharp tinges of pain and then wrapping shreds of the cloth around the wounds and dosing with water..

"There'we'go, Now, you just sit here on this table while I try to work out some negotiations with Him and Red," Axel spoke, fixing the girls ears with one hand and smiling.

Turning, Axel strode over to the two quarrling fellas but kept a wide berth and spoke in normal tones, "Guys, Guys! Settle it ouside, We got a yungin' here now." With this he pointed back at the sobbing Meltina, "Plus, that guy's turn'n purple in the middle of Jedi an NR Central.."

OOC: Apologies for the rushed mod there, Didnt mean ta'

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:59:48 PM
The color in Yasashii's face wasn't due to lack of oxygen; he was pissed. If he was Force-sensitive, he'd have reached Leon's level long ago. His head turned to Axel

"I don't need your help to take care of this coward."

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:38:01 PM
Leon dident turn as the two people tried to speak to him but he would answer them just to not make them feel ignored.

"Jedi and me dont get along well. Plus i'm just protecting my interests... That and I like to use my full abilitys and not have to hold back.. unlike the jedi who limit them selfs.."

He answerd Zeke's question, Now it was Axel's turn.

"Maybe, But I like my current chances right here!"

He forgot again that he was in Jedi territory and was basicly alone in this because he was the only Sith here.

Oishii Sakana
Sep 8th, 2002, 10:10:22 PM
OOC: Sorry Meltina, When we asked you to go away, we meant to go talk to Daani, or Leon or something.

Oishii turned to face Leon and Yasashii "You will not fight here. You will not hurt Meltina. Meltina, I wish that Nass had never asked me about if I would mate with her. Mating is not something little girls should know about unti they are older. Please do not ask again. You will know one day."

"Leon, leave Yasashii alone. I know he is rough, but do not let it get to you. Yasashii, How many times must I tell you to ignore people that make you angry? Now let's go."

Oishii left the bar. As to whether or not Yasashii would follow, or stay and fight, Oishii didn't care. "Come along, Miss Motssumi."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:37:47 AM
*Motssumi had been watching but she got up to go with Oishii. She purred softly as her tail swept over him*

"Hmmm, thejy sssurrre to ljike ssstarrrtjing fjightsss don't thejy?"

Oishii Sakana
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:30:33 AM
"I would suppose so."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:47:03 AM
*Motssumi looked at the group before her mind wandered to more pressing matters when she noticed that Yasashii seemed to be coming along too.*

"jI wasss just thjinkjing, how about we go back to mjy place jinssstead of jyourrrs?"

Leon Katsuragi
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:04:08 PM
"........."

Leon realesed Yasashii from being pinned on the wall and growed lowly as he did so, The place nor the time was the best for a fight anyways.