PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Keshia Kou?!

DeLisha Merreow
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:00:10 PM
*Lisha walks into the unfamilair bar and looks around at the strangers while eye-balling the males that surrounded her.She grinned to herself as the cizerack side of her urged her to flirt with the males but she was ona mission to find her friend kesh so they could talk about stuff and shot the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-*"mmm....A.T.N.T's...":crack

Kesh Kou
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:36:07 PM
"Well hell Lish didnt know you would show up here..thought you was killed or got married and had a passel of cubs?"*Keshia grinned as her friend hissed and growled at her before throwing a glass of vodka at her*"HEY I DIDNT MEAN IT!!!"

Kesh Kou
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:47:26 PM
* looks at kesh and and glaird at her for a moment before walking over and sitting down by her* " Woman that was the wrong thing to say to me." *She grin at the guy walking next to her then looked at kesh once agian and said " Woman you need to introduce me to some of these hotties in here" *looks around for some formilliar faces and didn't find any. then she started pounding her fist on the table and yelled "I need another glass of vodka*:crack

DeLisha Merreow
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:10:49 PM
ok i am sorry for being rood Kesh but don't say stuff like that alright?*looks at Kesh* are you feeling alright?:(