PDA

View Full Version : To defeat a strong enemy, train against strong opponents (open to a Knight/Master)

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:56:44 PM
Zeke meditated in a sparring room of the Academy. Odin Murk was fast becoming his worst enemy, his own personal arch-rival that wanted to eat him. He needed the strength and skill to defend himself. If Odin were human, Zeke would have schooled him long ago, but Odin's reptilian agility and strength were too much for the young Padawan. Now he figured the best way to learn to defeat a strong opponent was to train against a strong opponent. He'd issued a challenge to a Knight or Master several days before. Now to see if there'd be any takers...

Shade Magus
Aug 20th, 2002, 06:08:51 PM
"If you wish then prehaps an old school Jedi Knight will do for your challenge?"

Zeke
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:11:48 PM
"Sure will! I'm having this problem...there's a reptile named Odin Murk, who intends to eat me and devour my soul. He's naturally stronger and faster than me, so I have to learn how to deal with a stronger, faster opponent. I figure any Knight or Master who can Force boost can match Odin's natural level, and therefore can simulate Odin. I can learn to fight him without risking my life."

Having explained his purpose, Zeke ignited his 2 sabers.

"Whenever you're ready, Master Magus."

Shade Magus
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:01:22 PM
"Very well....."

Shade spread his feet a little wider and then ran forward. He pulled his saber from his side and ignited it in one deft move as he swung it at Zeke's lower torso.

Zeke
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:10:58 PM
Zeke blocked with one saber and brought his other up in a vertical slash. So far he was doing fine. But once Shade was warmed up, that'd end fast.