PDA

View Full Version : Back in His room......(Con't from spar with Xazor)

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:30:46 PM
::Verse rushed into his room as fast as he could. He coughed and hacked most of the way there. He closed teh door and made to a part of the wall. He moved back a picture and revealed a mold for a hand print.

Verse placed his hand in it with haste and a small part of the wall opened up.
A comp was there and some shots. Verse took teh shots and made his way to his bed. He took off his cloak at once. The once strong body of Verse Dawnstrider was gone. Now a skinny, mostly dead man was left. Verse lifted up the shot.

At once he started coughing and spit up blood. He gagged and threw more blood up. He just had to sit there for a moment and breath.::

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:49:18 AM
*Natia, who had been wandering the halls of the LQ saw her Grandfather who was coughing and hacking rush into his room. Deciding to see what's wrong, she makes her way over to his room and knocks on his door*

Grandpa, you alright??

*Natia says this in a concerned voice*

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:59:53 AM
::Verse breathed deep.::

"I will be ina second...."

::Verse pushed the shot into his arm. He injected the green mass into his arm. The color returned to his face and his body seemed to relax. Verse pulle dout another shot. This one contained a red liquid. He injected it into his neck. The muchles in his body buldged under his shirt showing they were returning once again.::

"Grandpa just needed his shots. He gets sick sometimes."

::Verse went and opened teh door showing he was fine.::

"It happens sometimes."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:17:08 AM
*Natia waits patiently for her Grandfather to answer the door. When he answers the door, she looks him over for a moment, noticing that he does look better then he did when he went into his room*

I think it's more then the average sickness that you need shots for Grandpa. But I'm happy that your doing what you can for yourself.

*Natia then gives her Grandfather a hug*

It's nice to see you again Grandpa. If you don't mind me asking, will you be alright?? You didn't look all that well when you went into your room.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:29:07 AM
::Verse picked up his grandchild.;:

"Yes. It is a rare sickness of my people. The shots just allow me to stay one step past it. I just didn't take them this morning like i was suppost to. All will be fine."

::Verse hugged his grandchild.::

"Thanks for asking though. You look foward to having a sister? And you mother no longer with Shade Magus?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:20:05 AM
I'm glad that you will be all right. I wouldn't want to lose the only Grandpa that I have.

*Natia smiles and hugs her Grandpa again*

I knew I was getting a sibling, but I didn't know it was going to be a sister. Now I'll have someone I can protect from all the evil males in the galaxy and I'm not going to abandon her like my older sister abandoned me when I was just a baby. She even admitted to abandoning me to that monster that was my real Father.

I thought it was a bad idea for Mother to get together with that bad male Shade. He's evil and out to destroy everything that Mother likes.

*Natia is in a very huggy mood today since she again hugs her Grandpa*

I missed you Grandpa. Please don't ever go off again. At least not for long periods of time again. I worried that you might be killed, or worse, tortured.

*Natia keeps hugging her Grandpa*

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:10:17 AM
::Verse laughs::

"You really don't like men do you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:33:11 AM
*Natia giggles slightly*

What makes you think I really don't like males?? Of course there are a few exceptions like you and my adopted Father Falcon.

*Natia tilts her head slighty and gets a questioning look on her face*

Why isn't Mother with Shade anymore?? I am happy that she's not since I never liked the guy anyways and I think Mother's better off without him.